What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

twin 3600w grows

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
any updated?

ive got threads around. i changed everything up.
i have watercooled rooms thread u can check out.

So, from reading on the first page... you run this whole grow off a 40 gal res in constant flow? Jeesh, wouldn't the tubing alone hold a few gallons or so, how does that work?

it works real well actualy.
slabs arnt the best choice though.

tube always holds water, ur right maybe 2 gal. i flush the system with RO before i put in a new res if that helps.

Are the ak47 serious seeds genetics?

looks great

YES!! seriouse seeds!! ive had the pleasure of having her in my life for the last 3 or 4 yrs, havent gone big with her yet. but i will. def a keeper.

where you at

up and around.

did this.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=123986
then another one i never posted....

also.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2848284#post2848284
then...
i had to remove my grow so my insurance company can come take pictures of the house.

Dam hippy how bout some more pics please i heard AN is going out of bussness soon you heard anything like that
RIGHT. so is GH and botanicare.

I heard it from simply hydro in Largo FL I called and was asking if they had AN's new stuff they said no and AN wouldn't be around much longer
sounds like it was THERE opinion. or he meant "wont be around [there store] much longer"

hey looks very nice did u make your nft drip buckets? if so would it be easy to make out of the cap ebb n flow bucket system?

the buckets r a bitch. but work well.

im not ebband flowing. but thoes buckets would work, although smaller. my system is more about water movement.

DH, are you cultivating for mmj purposes?

This is quite the grow, I can see why you're so critical.

Where's your newest thread? :)

yes its for MMJ i want to make sure my people smoke the healthiest safest herb they can while smoking as little of it as possible to attain the 'desired effects'

i enjoy medicating aswell.

TicalionStalion

AN upped their prices about 6 times in 1 year, something like that. our shop has stopped carrying AN for that reason. I think alot of other shops are following suite. but I dont think the company is going ANYWHERE for a really long time. they have an outstanding product, tailored to marijuana, and a huge clientele, and they know it.