What's new

TV's off

W

weedpureweed

Thinking too much is an oxymoron!!

Just make sure you don't waste it as you will go mad if you don't fill your head with some good shit but you probably already grow herb so thats a great start!!!

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
TV is the greatest thing ever in my book along with football and kfc. im tired of hearing these pretentious book readers saying stuff like " i read books, im so much better than you who watch the idiot box".

not sayin anyone here has said that.
peace

G

I don't think it's pretentious at all...... I think its a waste of our money for there to be nothing we like to watch. Ohh and popeyes owns KFC. :muahaha:

We got rid of cable yesterday. Feels good. We watched an old episode of Always sunny in Philadelphia on hulu.com last night. The tech came through my neighbors yard and put a filter on the line. I have the security wrench to take the filter off but get free analog cable but decided that's the worst idea ever....... They would have to do a pole audit to find out but still.... I'm not a thief.

Anything that brings the power co, cable co, to my door is probably asking for trouble too. I think the TV and surround sound stuff will get moved into the spare bedroom tonight.

So, we can hook the notebook up to the TV and watch programs from the net if we really want to watch something.... but really I think we'll just read more and go hang with friends. We're covered with stuff to do for the next 3 months so we'll see how it goes after that. :muahaha:

So at least 25 years of being a cable customer and now its gone...... I hope I don't miss it too much. :cuss:

Last edited:

keke.nz

i live in nz and we get what we call "sky" here which is like cable but a shitload less channels... good for watching the rugby and stuff but never really watch anything else... i barely ever watch it to be honest i'd rather be on the computer listening to some music playing some games and learning about growing fitting a few cones in there along the way.

keke

G

guest1ab

i live in nz and we get what we call "sky" here which is like cable but a shitload less channels... good for watching the rugby and stuff but never really watch anything else... i barely ever watch it to be honest i'd rather be on the computer listening to some music playing some games and learning about growing fitting a few cones in there along the way.

keke

rofl .. yes of course always fitting in a few "cones"!

Latest posts

Latest posts