What's new

TV's off

G

guest1ab

Hey. Turned off the TV, just chill'n, listening to some Dead and hanging out on the Internet on a Friday night. Yeap!

G

guest1ab

I'm 29 years old, male, straight and looking for a fem friend of the same persuasion and approx. the same age. :muahaha:

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
buaaaaaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAhHAhaHAHAH

ARENT WE ALL hahahahahahahahha you guys are too much man...too much!! BUAHAHAHHAHA

B

Bubble Puppy

If you find her Sanchez ,ask if she has a friend or sister ....=)

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
At least the computer requires your mind to function. They don't call the TV the idiot box for no reason. :joint:

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
are you kidding me? the internet is just the idiot box of the future. look at the useless shit people use it for. i.e. myspace. wow, you no longer have to go out and make friends. you can just sit in your room and collect millions. no social interaction what so ever. its creating a world of bigger morons that we already got.

Last edited:
G

My girl is out bar hopping with some friends..... I'm high as crap and also kinda drunk from some fine micro brews.... she jokingly said she might get drunk enough to get one of her friends to "bring her home" so we might get to play a little.... lol.....

Im used to disappointing 1 woman but 2 is gonna really kill me lmao.... lol

Fuck the TV.... I've I;ve never been without cable since I was 10 and this is the month. Were stepping down to the $10 basic cable. Save us $60 per month. Whe kept track and we haven't watched 4 hours this month........... meanwhile we have 2000 pictures of us out hiking and chillin...... highsppeed internet is the next to go. We can get free internet in the metro area or at a local coffee shop.

We just talked about this last night....

That would be$155 a month gone. We buy some thermals and thick socks and set the thermostat to 65 this winter abnd save $100 per month. New recycling program in this city and now don't need actual garbage service but 1 tiny can a month and recycling every week. $30 saved. Last car payment on our cars gone soon so we just free'd up $600 a month out of nowhere. All gooing to small debt.

Anyways, rambling, listening to Terrence Mckenna Tree of knowledge.. and surfing

Fuck pell check

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
bounty29 said:
At least the computer requires your mind to function. They don't call the TV the idiot box for no reason. :joint:

It doesn't take much brain function to type nakid ladiez into google.....

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
there's so much repeat shit on the tube, old reruns etc. they got tons of channels, not enough good content. you almost need tivo or something to sort through the dreck.

its is passivly intaken-whatever it is gets no debate or editing before it goes in your head.

and the repetition? wow all i can say is i have NEVER seen it this bad. "programs" are shown back to back or SEVERAL times a week
this kind of repetition aids in sicking said messagees in the head.
if you look at the preview channel you can see it...a range of social comentary and behaviorial socializers.

B

Bubble Puppy

Got rid of the

cellphone
cable tv
gas - no more stove cooking or hot showers

Nice to have these things but they really are a luxury

So now i get 2 fuzzy channels...watched tv 3 times total in 6 months ..At least with the computer your kinda learning/pseudo interacting.You can also learn to make alot of money using the computer..

Watching movies is really enjoyable,because its almost like a special event .

So its the computer 24/7 whilst listening to music ...

Its a little better than watching the Tv

G

guest1ab

JackPackage said:
My girl is out bar hopping with some friends..... I'm high as crap and also kinda drunk from some fine micro brews.... she jokingly said she might get drunk enough to get one of her friends to "bring her home" so we might get to play a little.... lol.....

Im used to disappointing 1 woman but 2 is gonna really kill me lmao.... lol

HaHa!

Fuck the TV.... I've I;ve never been without cable since I was 10 and this is the month. Were stepping down to the $10 basic cable. Save us $60 per month. Whe kept track and we haven't watched 4 hours this month........... meanwhile we have 2000 pictures of us out hiking and chillin...... highsppeed internet is the next to go. We can get free internet in the metro area or at a local coffee shop.

oh. ok. I rely on high-speed internet to keep me up-to-date. Plus, I'm in the market.... Probably wouldn't hurt, but I've postponed that idea for the time-being anyway.

We just talked about this last night....

That would be$155 a month gone. We buy some thermals and thick socks and set the thermostat to 65 this winter abnd save $100 per month. New recycling program in this city and now don't need actual garbage service but 1 tiny can a month and recycling every week. $30 saved. Last car payment on our cars gone soon so we just free'd up $600 a month out of nowhere. All gooing to small debt.

That's nice.

Anyways, rambling, listening to Terrence Mckenna Tree of knowledge.. and surfing

Hey, whatever, man. Thanks for dropping by.

Fuck pell check

6 chars.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea savings cool but dude without heat in the winter? thats NUTS ! all it takes is one blizzard and youll be setting your couch on fire for warmth! LOL
good luck with all that

sanchez said:
Hey. Turned off the TV, just chill'n, listening to some Dead and hanging out on the Internet on a Friday night. Yeap!

Wow.. you were given a lot of shit for being friendly. Good for you to get out there and try and meet stoner chicks your age. Only don't think that ICmag is the place for dating advertisement. lol. But I see what you are trying to do and at least you are polite about it. Good luck in your venture.... maybe try local coffee shops or something. Peace Mrs.G :joint:

G

guest1ab

Mrs.Greengenes said:
Wow.. you were given a lot of shit for being friendly. Good for you to get out there and try and meet stoner chicks your age. Only don't think that ICmag is the place for dating advertisement. lol. But I see what you are trying to do and at least you are polite about it. Good luck in your venture.... maybe try local coffee shops or something. Peace Mrs.G :joint:

Hey thanks Mrs. G.

G

guest1ab

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention.... Christian fem of approx. the same age and persuasion.
Also.... Ideally she would live on a large plantation in Maine, which she has just inherited from her parents.
:]

Or Costa Rica.

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
sanchez said:
Also.... Ideally she would live on a large plantation in Maine....

Heya! Now your talking my language.... make sure she has 2 sisters, one for me, and one for that other dude that asked back on page 1 or 2.