What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TV shows that you miss hard!

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
Trailer Park Boys

2578.jpg

master shake

^^^^ this, TPB's

7 seasons, 3 specials and 2 movies was not enough, how sweet would it be to see a comeback! Pick up after Countdown to Liquor Day.

Now, can someone please help my memory here...

I vaguely remember a show from when I was a little guy. It was made in the late 80's early 90's. A man and his 2 or 3 kids somehow time traveled or arrived into another world/dimension with dinosaurs and shit. The show was about them surviving and I remember liking it greatly. But being that I was so young I don't remember much more than that. What is this show??

master shake

Master Shake, sounds like Land of the Lost...

Nice, that BE it! Just watched this and before it started I was remembering a raft going over a waterfall!

[YOUTUBEIF]qSKIuJWRMaI[/YOUTUBEIF]

Click 'I Agree', it is a youtube video for the intro to the show

These guys did a good job in the new one, funny ass movie
27058426_.jpg

S

Señor Chang

Arrested Development and Intelligence.

Speaking of arrested development I fondly remember my formative years with
WKRP in Cincinnati,
Dukes of Hazzard,
Hee Haw, and my right hands personal favorite...
Wonder Woman.
I love you Linda Carter!

B

bench warmer

TV shows that you miss hard!

The Streets of San Francisco
Fantasy Island
The Love Boat
One Day At A Time
Three's Company
The Andy Griffith Show
The Flintstones

I don't really miss these shows as much as I miss the simpler times the shows remind me of.

Latest posts

Latest posts