What's new

TurdCutter The legend continues

G

OFR,
I really hope that GDH is o.k. If there's anything I can do to help out, let me know. Just wanted to hit you up one last time. We definitely need to get together after the holidays. I need to pick your brain about possibly running all mcfly this next go round. The ones vegging in the room are blowing everything else away in size so I was just thinking of raping her for cuts for the next run. Just had a couple of things to go over before I make that executive decision though. Figured I would keep ya moving with a few veg shots, nothing too special, just wanted to give you an idea of what I'm working with.

Group shot- mostly blockhead/gdp/white

Can see the mcfly in the back

white

white

gdp

blockhead

chemchunk reveg

I've got a couple of new additions in the room as well, katsu bubba and pure kush. I'll get some pics of those when I get back. I hope everything is just peachy with you bro. Have a safe holidays and say hello to the aunt and uncle for me. Hit me up when you're done with all of the running around and we can get together.

G

cocktail frank said:
looking good guys!!
maybe one day ill have skills like yall
maybe one day :dueling:
gimme a break son, you got styles for miles .........
"ever since i could remember, i wanted to be a gangster" henry hill

G

flavorfullife said:
Just thought I'd shoot you all some Xmas Cheer..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hey buddy, im around the corner;) but not an ounce of free time w the holidays in swing.........its cOOOOOOOOOOOOLD here, cold as two lesbian witches fencing on an icicle. and bro, whats with all the loose pits here, its driving me iNSANE!
Merry Xmas to you all, this is a special little friendship we all have, and im thankful as hell for it.Swany Swany!
i was talking w a relative last night, about some Mcfly grapefruit phenos he was running in the woods, and he said the frost got them, then they were "RURNT!" god i love it here=) salt of the earth!!!!

Highlighter, thanks man, please stick around and add to the insanity, post up!

one,lime

Bonzo

Veteran
Merry X-MAS Brotha one sounds great bro, all that cold weather and what not is what makes the Holidays unforgettable, enjoy bro.

peace out brotha

bonz =:)

Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonzo

Veteran
one more brotha:

secret spot

peace

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G

why am I thinking of Finchers. :puppydoge Happy Hollidaze to you and yours. :wave:

Last edited:

blessed

Welcome back home OFR. Hope you had a great christmas. I love this thread. Got some real killer stuff going on around here. You're working with some great strains for sure. Just wanted to drop by and say hello. My only addition is a few shots of some lowly cuts from around my area. Nothing special, just some bag seed from a bag of beasters.

G

definitely some beasters, who says bagseed cant crush the western collectives......?

blessed, you are blessed......mad skills, and frog kills! glad to back on the grind, full time, naked and blind. one blood, OFR

Bonzo

Veteran
Bagseed and bogus weed, YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Hows the Piano Homie? blessed, you are just that, blessed indeed my brotha!

peace and love

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scay Beez

Blessed & BreederBrad2: Nice work guys! Happy New years, let's make '08 a good one. Year of the Rat starting in Feb.

- sbz

G

hey everybody, i love all the pics posted, its been a blessed year for sure.....i got some pics as i promised krome i would, a few randoms....ill post em then update with strains........one , ofr have the best year of your life=)

the white

G

the previous page has white pics=)))))

the previous page has white pics=)))))

McFly

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now thats a trashy grow! ;) You've got some very special gals growing over there.... Lovin it reD! :headbange :yummy:

Hope ya had a good new years! Hoping you can find another lovely lady to add to your collection this year...

Shwag festivities.... My new years resolution..... improve crop yield.... :drum:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts