What's new

Turbo's 22kw Medical Garden

Mrpiston38

Are those your day temps or night temps? If ur day temp are higher then ur night then i would have your garden dark during the day and light up at night. you can instal reg lights with green bulbs, it will allow u to work while the main lights are off if ur not a night owl. the green light will not trigger plant growth due to the fact that they dont absorb green light :) and will keep heating costs down.. Just my 2 cents but they look great

turbo14

Veteran
Are those your day temps or night temps? If ur day temp are higher then ur night then i would have your garden dark during the day and light up at night. you can instal reg lights with green bulbs, it will allow u to work while the main lights are off if ur not a night owl. the green light will not trigger plant growth due to the fact that they dont absorb green light :) and will keep heating costs down.. Just my 2 cents but they look great

Thanks...... Yes, we run lights during nighttime hours and yes we have green lights to operate during night hours:) Thanks man:dance013:

Welcome to the show Mr. Piston.

turbo:tiphat:

turbo14

Veteran
Now that the room is pretty much dialed, how do I get the HPS out of my pictures? Any ideas?

turbo

lunchbox215

pulling up a chair

pulling up a chair

Great grow this is my first post. I think you should give those moms there own room with vertical bare bulbs sense it been so cold

turbo14

Veteran
Great grow this is my first post. I think you should give those moms there own room with vertical bare bulbs sense it been so cold

Hey Lunchbox, I am honored to be your first post:thank you:

Stick around and enjoy the show:jump:

I would love to do barebulbs in another room like that, but we are starting to get maxed on space, just spoke with the electricians. We have some more amps to play with... which means 4 more 1,000w Lights for the Mommas. So we have (3) sections of 6,000w and (1) section of 4,000w. We will also be firing up a 4x8 ebb and flow hydro table with (3-4) 600w Lumateks.

Ill snap some pics of progress today:dance013:

Turbo:tiphat:

turbo14

Veteran
Ask and you shall receive... sooo the mothers now have there very own room that will house an additional 4-6k in lighting to start out with.

All plants in 5 Gal bags have been moved onto raised tables and have been spread out as well as positioned under their respected lighting.

This room is blowing up, pics tomorrow!

Wuz up Turbo? Just thought I'd stop by, sounds like you got it goin "BIG"! Lookin' forward to the photo update.
Wish I could help with the yellow in the pics, my camera seems to correct for it when I'm taking pics up close but I still get the yellow when I try to take full garden shots, go figure. LOL!

Have you posted any pics of your "Palm Trees" after you tied them down? I'd love to see what ya did.

Anyway, mad props sir. :tiphat:

turbo14

Veteran
Wuz up Turbo? Just thought I'd stop by, sounds like you got it goin "BIG"! Lookin' forward to the photo update.
Wish I could help with the yellow in the pics, my camera seems to correct for it when I'm taking pics up close but I still get the yellow when I try to take full garden shots, go figure. LOL!

Have you posted any pics of your "Palm Trees" after you tied them down? I'd love to see what ya did.

Anyway, mad props sir. :tiphat:

Thanks bro! The trees have been pruned but are being moved to their new room on Monday. I will have them trellised up in no time after the move. The rest of the room will be flipped this coming Thursday or Friday.:dance013::laughing:

turbo14

Veteran
Update time:

Just under a week until flower:dance013:

We decided not to go full on with constructing the tables, we decided to save the coin for the permanent tables or bucket system that will be used next run. For this run, we kept it simple with plywood and blocks so that we can collect run-off.

Looks like we will have a very uniform canopy:jump:

Here ya go: Welcome to the farm.

ProblemChild

hellyah.. thats the way to do it right there!! looking good.. gots lots of light in there hehehe... those are gonna be some beasty girls right there

GrowBox420

Is that your full time job being a caregiver? That would be my dream man looks great.
Do you use your run of water again?

Thanks Turbo

turbo14

Veteran
hellyah.. thats the way to do it right there!! looking good.. gots lots of light in there hehehe... those are gonna be some beasty girls right there

Thanks man, we are defiantly throwin' down some lumens for sure. I can't wait to do verticals between the 6,000w sections and make it even brighter with some side lighting:jump::jump:

Flipping the 12/12 switch and sending EVERYTHING into flower this Friday.

Get ready for nugs......everywhere :)

:thank you:

turbo14

Veteran
Is that your full time job being a caregiver? That would be my dream man looks great.
Do you use your run of water again?

Thanks Turbo

Actually for my 9-5, I am a master grower at a 100+kw medical center's grow facility.

This 22kw grow is one of my babies...it is contracted to supply another center here in Colorado:dance013:

It is a fun job, but let's just say my hands are full:)

As for your question on waste water.. We do not water to run-off every time, just every so often to flush as well as measure PPM of our run-off. We do not re-use the run-off water, but plan to on our lawns when it warms up....ahhhh sustainability..:dance013:

Thanks for stopping by, hitting the flower switch Friday.. Come on back:laughing:

T

theJointedOne

hey turbo, i love your setup,

what variety is that u have going?

keep it green!!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow this is awesome!! You sir are living the dream! Alot of hard hard work I know but damn thats pretty fun work! Im sub'd... What kind of pest control do you favor with all that juicy vegetation? Positive vibes flowing your way! Hail HIM

turbo14

Veteran
hey turbo, i love your setup,

what variety is that u have going?

keep it green!!

Thanks brosef, for this round we went with a few different varieties that were readily available from another spot:

Skunk Armageddon

Euforia

2 Phenos of Kushsage

All are solid strains with pretty good yields. However, next run should have this whole place smelling like diesel fuel:) Lots of Chem crosses, Sour Crosses to come:jump:

turbo14

Veteran
Wow this is awesome!! You sir are living the dream! Alot of hard hard work I know but damn thats pretty fun work! Im sub'd... What kind of pest control do you favor with all that juicy vegetation? Positive vibes flowing your way! Hail HIM

Hey Critter, thank for stopping by:wave:

This is truly a dream job for me, I am very passionate about gardening of all sorts...especially cannabis:laughing:

As for pest control in the garden: Everything I spray/drench is organic and I use lots of rotation and variation in my pest management program. We are using Organic Insecticidal Soaps in rotation with Pyganic Sprays, SNS 203 and Organic Mosquito Dunk soil drenches to control larvae in our medium. For our Fungicides we are using a combination of Serenade Garden Control and Safergro Mildew Cure as preventable. All sprays are linked up with Coco Wet as a wetting agent.

I have also had good success with Safer Insecticidal Soap as a soil drench at less than 1/4 strength recommend dosage, you will need to water to run-off on the following watering to clear any unwanted material out of your soil after. Full strength dosage seems to yellow some things out I have found.

Good question bro!

Don't panic, it's organic:dance013:

Thanks for the vibes:dance013:

About to hit the bong and head to the moon:yeahthats