Turbogarden (Ebb & Flow) vs. Econojet(not 2x2) vs. Waterfarm

• Botanicare Turbogarden(Ebb & Flow)

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Botanicare Econojet(not 2x2)

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • General Hydroponcs Waterfarm 8 Pack

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters

Wow..... Waterfarm was dead last with no votes, and now is tied for 1st. Let's keep them votes comin in!

Craven_au

Why would u need a controller bucket on a Ebb and Flow table brother? I've never seen or heard anyone use a controller bucket for a ebb & flow table, only does Ebb & Grow buckets, that kinda look like the Waterfarm. Of course I might be wrong, I'm still learning, brother.

And yes Dongle's system is F@#$in SICK, dude> Hey u from Austrlia, right? Ever heard of 2 great bands called Karnivool, and/or Twelve Foot Ninja? Peace!

i guess i'm just lazy man.yes i know ebb n flow doesn't need a control bucket but the Turbogarden is not your average ebb n flow,i just like to make things easy dose not all ways tune out that way tho. Yes the waterfarm does have a control bucket.

I would go with turbo14 idea for small grows.

Nice pics brotha!

Nutes and Supplements used in Bloom:

Ionic Bloom 3-4 TSP per Gallon
Ionic Boost 3/4 TSP per Gallon
Magi-Cal 1 TSP per Gallon
Liquid Karma 1-2 TSP per Gallon
Sugar Daddy 2 TSP per Gallon
Awesome Blossom 1 TSP per Gallon

For Veg I just use a mix of Liquid Karma @2-3 TSP per Gallon and 1/4 strength Ionic Bloom with no boost. I use to use the Ionic Grow and it worked great but their bloom mix's NPK on the bloom is almost the same exact thing. I actually just feed my 5 Gallon DWC moms only Ionic bloom and Cal-Mag and they are LUSH all the time.

All of them are good systems, you cant really go wrong with ebb and flows of any kind really. The turbos are great for small spaces or using multiple of them in tents are a killer option I must say:)

I just got the 8 XL Under Current that I will be trying next run to grow some trees:):tree::tree::tree:

turbo
Damn dude, not sure if I ever read this post:tumbleweed:. First off....Thanks. I'm really think of getting the 3x3 system. I have a 4x4 tent. And that way I can do a drip if I chose to, and I won't have to worry about the tray being the lid for the res. If the Turbogarden had a lid for the res, and the tray could sit on a table, I would get it, but the fact that, I want easy. No more lifting a bunch of stuff. Just handling a 25 gallon res, is good enuff for me, but lifting the tray, and all that:hide:..... I think the 3x3 Econojet that's 3x3 comes with a 20 gallon res. Would that be good? Except for the Ionic, and the Liquid K. Ur on the Recipe for Success(sorta). This dude at my Hydro Store keeps telling me I should just use Technaflora. Right now, or actually all I've use has been Dutch Master Gold as my base nutes. I actually use the whole DM Gold line, and supplements, and I have an arsenal of stuff. I know it's a bunch of stuff. I DO NOT use all this stuff at the same time. At different times of the girls life, I omit certain supplements, and replace them with other supplement, that's more beneficial for the girls at that moment, in their life cycle. The thing that sucks about DM is it's very touchy when u use other supplements with their products. So I would like to do a side by side test, with GH 3 part base, Humboldt Nutrients, and wat's left of my DM products. I'm really interested in Humboldt Nutrients. I have yet to read bad stuff about Humboldt Nutes. But I plan on doing some side by side and that way I can use up all these loads of supplements that I have, that I can't really use with DM. Here's my list.... Please remember I don't use ALL this stuff at the same time. Oh yeah... If u haven't used Gravity yet.... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! It really does work. Peace!

Dutch Master Gold Grow A & B(2 Part Nutrient)
Dutch
Master Gold Grow MAX(Performance Supplement)
Dutch Master Gold Flower A & B(2 Part Nutrient)
Dutch Master Gold Flower MAX(Performance Supplement)
Dutch Master Silica(Specialty Nutrient)
Dutch Master Zone(Root Zone Conditioner)
General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus(Organic Supplement)
General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom(Bulking Supplement)
Humboldt County's Own Snow Storm Ultra(Crystallizer)
Humboldt County's Own Gravity(Flower Hardener)

Advanced Nutrient Bud Candy(CarboLoad/Sweet Leaf) New product from AN
Advanced Nutrients Overdrive(Flower Enhancer)
Advanced Nutrient Final Phase(Flushing Solution)

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus
Botanicare Sweet(Berry & Grape)
Botanicare Clearex
Fulvic Acid
Hygrozyme

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
You can probably guess which one I voted for given my name. :biggrin:

IMHO a modified Waterfarm system is the best hydro system for growing big plants. Take a look at the last two threads in my signature, which show my mods.

I have since switched to coco since I am growing in a smaller space.

Here are some pics from my first run with the 8 Waterfarm system. The plants are White Widow and yielded 2 lbs from 1200 watts.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope this helps.

WFF

turbo14

Veteran
Waterfarm- Great pics brotha! I am too a fan of growing trees as well as ebb and flow, options:) Is that white widow from Dutch Passion, I have been running WW for over 3 years and loooooove it. Happy growing.

Turbo

turbo14

Veteran
Damn dude, not sure if I ever read this post:tumbleweed:. First off....Thanks. I'm really think of getting the 3x3 system. I have a 4x4 tent. And that way I can do a drip if I chose to, and I won't have to worry about the tray being the lid for the res. If the Turbogarden had a lid for the res, and the tray could sit on a table, I would get it, but the fact that, I want easy. No more lifting a bunch of stuff. Just handling a 25 gallon res, is good enuff for me, but lifting the tray, and all that:hide:..... I think the 3x3 Econojet that's 3x3 comes with a 20 gallon res. Would that be good? Except for the Ionic, and the Liquid K. Ur on the Recipe for Success(sorta). This dude at my Hydro Store keeps telling me I should just use Technaflora. Right now, or actually all I've use has been Dutch Master Gold as my base nutes. I actually use the whole DM Gold line, and supplements, and I have an arsenal of stuff. I know it's a bunch of stuff. I DO NOT use all this stuff at the same time. At different times of the girls life, I omit certain supplements, and replace them with other supplement, that's more beneficial for the girls at that moment, in their life cycle. The thing that sucks about DM is it's very touchy when u use other supplements with their products. So I would like to do a side by side test, with GH 3 part base, Humboldt Nutrients, and wat's left of my DM products. I'm really interested in Humboldt Nutrients. I have yet to read bad stuff about Humboldt Nutes. But I plan on doing some side by side and that way I can use up all these loads of supplements that I have, that I can't really use with DM. Here's my list.... Please remember I don't use ALL this stuff at the same time. Oh yeah... If u haven't used Gravity yet.... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! It really does work. Peace!

Dutch Master Gold Grow A & B(2 Part Nutrient)
Dutch
Master Gold Grow MAX(Performance Supplement)
Dutch Master Gold Flower A & B(2 Part Nutrient)
Dutch Master Gold Flower MAX(Performance Supplement)
Dutch Master Silica(Specialty Nutrient)
Dutch Master Zone(Root Zone Conditioner)
General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus(Organic Supplement)
General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom(Bulking Supplement)
Humboldt County's Own Snow Storm Ultra(Crystallizer)
Humboldt County's Own Gravity(Flower Hardener)

Advanced Nutrient Bud Candy(CarboLoad/Sweet Leaf) New product from AN
Advanced Nutrients Overdrive(Flower Enhancer)
Advanced Nutrient Final Phase(Flushing Solution)

Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus
Botanicare Sweet(Berry & Grape)
Botanicare Clearex
Fulvic Acid
Hygrozyme

Yea, It is a very close mix to what Technaflora calls recipe for success. I have used that recipe before and liked most of the products. I ran a test run in two runs in my Turbogardens with Technaflora bloom and boost's compared to Ionic's bloom and boost with pretty much the same supplements and strains...results... The Ionic batches had more vigorous growth hands down with much larger diameter stems resulting in more weight. Quality in smoke.. both were flushed with plain jane water and both tasted excellent but there was indeed more weight.

I plan on experiencing with lots of different nutrient recipes in the near future along with making some of my own hydroponic solution.

"Lifes a Garden, Dig it" - Joe Dirt

Turbo

You can probably guess which one I voted for given my name. :biggrin:
LMAO! No can't say that I can guess that 1.

IMHO a modified Waterfarm system is the best hydro system for growing big plants. Take a look at the last two threads in my signature, which show my mods.
Damn it man! I'm growing the GHSC Strawberry Haze now, and mine looks NOTHING like urs. I mean yes it looks like urs as far as the phenotype. U can tell it's the same plant. But I mean production! Amazing!

I have since switched to coco since I am growing in a smaller space.
I know this might sound stupid to u...... But please explain to me what using coco has to do with he size of ur grow(I don't know the first thing about growing with coco coir)
Here are some pics from my first run with the 8 Waterfarm system. The plants are White Widow and yielded 2 lbs from 1200 watts.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope this helps.

WFF
Ok wat do u do if u have to rinse out ur buckets? What do u do with ur plants, or where do u sit them. Also do u have any issues with stagnant nute solution, if so wat do u do about it, anf if not... How do u prevent the solution from sitting in buckets? Love ur set up by the way! Thanks for the help!

Yea, It is a very close mix to what Technaflora calls recipe for success. I have used that recipe before and liked most of the products. I ran a test run in two runs in my Turbogardens with Technaflora bloom and boost's compared to Ionic's bloom and boost with pretty much the same supplements and strains...results... The Ionic batches had more vigorous growth hands down with much larger diameter stems resulting in more weight. Quality in smoke.. both were flushed with plain jane water and both tasted excellent but there was indeed more weight.

I plan on experiencing with lots of different nutrient recipes in the near future along with making some of my own hydroponic solution.

"Lifes a Garden, Dig it" - Joe Dirt

Turbo
Yea I plan on trying some different nutes, but making ur own.... I have read stuff online about it. I don't think i can ever have the interest in learning how to make homemade nutes(geek!... I'm just kidding.. Please don't take offense) My interest lies in tryin to learn about "edible" flowers. I plan on trying to get a house in a few months(hence the need to get this system ASAP, cause once I make this move to a house.... No more $$$$$$ in my pocket for a while! LMFAO) Anywhoo, I would like to have a garden, with some veg, greens, fruit, and "edible" flowers. And I don't mean any greens, I mean I want some funky lettuce(Mesclun, Arugula, Kale, Basil, Bib, different kinds) I like fancy salads(it's funny, cause I'm NO WAY a veg person.. Just LOVE salads with my fish and steaks):biggrin:

Let me ask u...... and I might have in a past post...... Have u ever had issues wit algae on ur trays or ur res? And keep in mind I don't use RW, I use Super Starter Plugs with Hydroton.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Waterfarm- Great pics brotha! I am too a fan of growing trees as well as ebb and flow, options:) Is that white widow from Dutch Passion, I have been running WW for over 3 years and loooooove it. Happy growing.

Hey turbo. Thanks for the props. The WW in the pics was from Female Seeds circa 2005. It was musky as hell but bomb ass smoke.

I know this might sound stupid to u...... But please explain to me what using coco has to do with he size of ur grow(I don't know the first thing about growing with coco coir)

Not stupid at all. You can certainly grow giant plants in coco, but I found that I can keep the plants smaller in my smaller space. I LOVE coco. You treat it like hydro (feeding) and the plants could not be happier. My current 2x3 closet does not have the footprint to run the farms, but they are safely stored for the future.

Ok wat do u do if u have to rinse out ur buckets? What do u do with ur plants, or where do u sit them. Also do u have any issues with stagnant nute solution, if so wat do u do about it, anf if not... How do u prevent the solution from sitting in buckets? Love ur set up by the way! Thanks for the help!

Once the plants get bigger, it is almost impossible clean the buckets. However, if you take a closer look at my diagram, you can see that the system completely recirculates.

There are 3 lines that come from the bottom rez to one side of the buckets. The opposite side of the buckets has lines going to drain bucket. The nute solution is pumped from drain bucket back to the top controller, where it is gravity feed back the bottom rez and the process repeats. I set the timer to recirculate every hour to constantly mix the solution.

Hope this helps.

WFF

N

nippirt

Maybe I missed it, but . . .
Why is the 2x2 Econojet being ruled out?
Seems like it would hold as many 5" square pots as the Turbogarden.
I ask this because I'm about to set up my own system using the Botanicare 20 gal res, lid, and 2x2 tray.

Hey turbo. Thanks for the props. The WW in the pics was from Female Seeds circa 2005. It was musky as hell but bomb ass smoke.

Not stupid at all. You can certainly grow giant plants in coco, but I found that I can keep the plants smaller in my smaller space. I LOVE coco. You treat it like hydro (feeding) and the plants could not be happier. My current 2x3 closet does not have the footprint to run the farms, but they are safely stored for the future.
I get it now..... I thought u were using the Coco in the WF system. And I thought something about Coco Coir, made the plants stay small:dance013:. Now it all makes sense. Ur media has nothing to do with the size of ur grow. Ur system is wat u meant about getting smaller.

Once the plants get bigger, it is almost impossible clean the buckets. However, if you take a closer look at my diagram, you can see that the system completely recirculates.
That's what scares me. What if I need to clean out a bucket. Do u ever have to clean out ur system? Well regardless. I want something I can use anywhere. The WF is a big house, and a grow room is a whole bedroom.

There are 3 lines that come from the bottom rez to one side of the buckets. The opposite side of the buckets has lines going to drain bucket. The nute solution is pumped from drain bucket back to the top controller, where it is gravity feed back the bottom rez and the process repeats. I set the timer to recirculate every hour to constantly mix the solution.
So what are people talking about when they say that nute solution stays in the buckets? And what about leakage? That it doesn't completely drain the buckets.

Hope this helps.
WFF
What about using the Econo system, and trying both Drip, and Ebb And Flow. Or starting out with a drip, then changing to E&F as soon as the roots start to show....

Maybe I missed it, but . . .
Why is the 2x2 Econojet being ruled out?
Seems like it would hold as many 5" square pots as the Turbogarden.
I ask this because I'm about to set up my own system using the Botanicare 20 gal res, lid, and 2x2 tray.
Toooo Small. I wanted 2x3, 2x4, or 3x3. Or else I would have also said the Microgarden. It's just too small for me.

C'mon ppl. Last chance to vote. Poll will be closing in the next couple of days....

We have both!

We have both!

We have four turbo garden 14 systems, but ours are aeroponic, NOT ebb and flow. We had 2 or 3 of the ebb and flow back in the day, but our old partner couldn't deal with them and ruined them. In hindsight, I should have just packed them into boxes, taken them home and cleaned them myself. They probably weren't really ruined, but he was hard on gear.

We can take straight clones into the 14 system and the yield is PHENOMENAL. Cleaning is very easy. Not as many hydro rocks to clean, either, which saves on water and electricity.

The 8 plant, though brought in sooooo much yumminess and we also went straight from the cloner into the 8 plant. No vegging.

The reservoir and tubing can be a pain, but we got bottle brushes and it's easy to clean the tubing. I put a little antibacterial soap in a tub of water and soak them overnight. Then I put the bottle brushes through the tubes and it's done. I do need a longer one for the extra long tube, but honestly my husband put it back together without the long tube this time, so it may not be necessary.

He thinks that it's better to do the turbo gardens, b/c of space. You can put two turbo gardens in the space of one 8 plant hydrofarm.

The Hydrofarm is also nice b/c you can easily interchange other hydrofarm buckets, for instance if you're running several different types of strains and maybe something is ready earlier than something else, you can just take that bucket out and put another in. Or if you're vegging, you can take out old mothers and put them in flowering and add in new mothers.

The turbo garden aeroponic is about the same price as the 8 plant system. However, our partner is working on having a plastics company make a load of the plastic bins and putting together a much cheaper version. I have a lot of faith he will do it, so look on Ebay in the future.

My husband feels that the turbo garden uses way less nutrients, power for pumps, AND water and that it is more economical.

Nutrients:

Hygrozyme
Hydrobact
Sweet Berry
Pureblend pro bloom or veg
Liquid Karma
Power Clone (Cloning only)

Current Strains:
Grape Krush
Sweet Blue
Mango Haze
Chem Dog Double Diesel
Yumboldt
O (original hybrid)/Mountain Mix (random goodness from either Shanti Baba or Dj Shot, can't remember which)

The O is our champion with huge yields and after some maturation in the strain, a 7 week cycle. I actually got scared this week b/c I thought something bad had happened, then confirmed with someone else who has it that suddenly it's a 7 weeker. Insane. We've got two turbo gardens going, and two white buckets that are former mothers. Both just are amazing.

The sweet blue is a 6 weeker, we've let it go 7 and 8 and it makes no difference. Vegging long does make a difference, however. We're just finishing it in a big white bucket (former mother) and a turbo garden. The turbo garden looks VERY promising, although last time we used it we ran Grape Krush and there were fist sized hunks of goodness all over it.

CD cubed is a huge yielder and basically looks like it's covered with hash. We may run a turbo garden in a few weeks with all that or with have CD3 and half yumbolt.

Our fourth turbo garden is currently with mango haze and it also looks good, but I think the O has it beat hands down, although the Sweet Blue is a very good second.

I'd also like to add that we use individual water farms and the white bucket systems for mothers and then flower those out. The waterfarms have less nooks and crannies than the white bucket systems. I know those have a name, anybody who has seen some of the stuff offered at various stores would recognize them.

For the turbo garden, I would look for something that is a stable strain that is high yield and you will do well. We prefer to run all the same kind of plant in each turbo garden. We've run the 8 plant with multiple strains, but right now it's vegging with all O's and I expect that the way they are bushing out right now, and that I have to wait a couple of weeks to move it will mean an excellent yield on that. Moving it is going to suck, but there are a couple of us that will work together to do it. It won't be a one man or woman job, that's for sure.

I kind of like having a variety of gear, b/c it gives me a lot of options in planning out what I'm going to do when and where. My husband doesn't have the time to be the head honcho anymore, so although I've been around it and picked up a lot, I'm still a newbie, I'm just a newbie that's been involved in it for a few years.

I can't recommend the hygrozyme enough. It causes any detritus in the water to break down and turn into food that the plant can absorb. Since we often will grow a big mother and then flower it out, this really prevents root rot. For instance, my Cd3 mother was about to go down with root rot, and we gave it a shot of hygrozyme and it recovered. It's gotten so big that I had to change it's feeding some, b/c it was sad and underfed, but now it's got new growth popping out everywhere, and it will be ready to give us clones in another week or two and then I'll flower it out on Valentine's Day when the other CD3 is done.

I love these forums and I love this topic, b/c I think about the pros and cons of these two types of gear constantly, b/c I'm always trying to figure out what I'll buy next . . . . .

:)

MissOMountainMix

turbo14

Veteran
Yea I plan on trying some different nutes, but making ur own.... I have read stuff online about it. I don't think i can ever have the interest in learning how to make homemade nutes(geek!... I'm just kidding.. Please don't take offense) My interest lies in tryin to learn about "edible" flowers. I plan on trying to get a house in a few months(hence the need to get this system ASAP, cause once I make this move to a house.... No more $$$$$$ in my pocket for a while! LMFAO) Anywhoo, I would like to have a garden, with some veg, greens, fruit, and "edible" flowers. And I don't mean any greens, I mean I want some funky lettuce(Mesclun, Arugula, Kale, Basil, Bib, different kinds) I like fancy salads(it's funny, cause I'm NO WAY a veg person.. Just LOVE salads with my fish and steaks):biggrin:

Let me ask u...... and I might have in a past post...... Have u ever had issues wit algae on ur trays or ur res? And keep in mind I don't use RW, I use Super Starter Plugs with Hydroton.

No algae ever to report with the turbo's when using the lids, but.... without the lids with square pots you will end up with some unless you cover.

Lettuce is awesome to grow, verrrrry simple, good luck:dance013:

Turbo

turbo14

Veteran
We have four turbo garden 14 systems, but ours are aeroponic, NOT ebb and flow. We had 2 or 3 of the ebb and flow back in the day, but our old partner couldn't deal with them and ruined them. In hindsight, I should have just packed them into boxes, taken them home and cleaned them myself. They probably weren't really ruined, but he was hard on gear.

We can take straight clones into the 14 system and the yield is PHENOMENAL. Cleaning is very easy. Not as many hydro rocks to clean, either, which saves on water and electricity.

The 8 plant, though brought in sooooo much yumminess and we also went straight from the cloner into the 8 plant. No vegging.

The reservoir and tubing can be a pain, but we got bottle brushes and it's easy to clean the tubing. I put a little antibacterial soap in a tub of water and soak them overnight. Then I put the bottle brushes through the tubes and it's done. I do need a longer one for the extra long tube, but honestly my husband put it back together without the long tube this time, so it may not be necessary.

He thinks that it's better to do the turbo gardens, b/c of space. You can put two turbo gardens in the space of one 8 plant hydrofarm.

The Hydrofarm is also nice b/c you can easily interchange other hydrofarm buckets, for instance if you're running several different types of strains and maybe something is ready earlier than something else, you can just take that bucket out and put another in. Or if you're vegging, you can take out old mothers and put them in flowering and add in new mothers.

The turbo garden aeroponic is about the same price as the 8 plant system. However, our partner is working on having a plastics company make a load of the plastic bins and putting together a much cheaper version. I have a lot of faith he will do it, so look on Ebay in the future.

My husband feels that the turbo garden uses way less nutrients, power for pumps, AND water and that it is more economical.

Nutrients:

Hygrozyme
Hydrobact
Sweet Berry
Pureblend pro bloom or veg
Liquid Karma
Power Clone (Cloning only)

Current Strains:
Grape Krush
Sweet Blue
Mango Haze
Chem Dog Double Diesel
Yumboldt
O (original hybrid)/Mountain Mix (random goodness from either Shanti Baba or Dj Shot, can't remember which)

The O is our champion with huge yields and after some maturation in the strain, a 7 week cycle. I actually got scared this week b/c I thought something bad had happened, then confirmed with someone else who has it that suddenly it's a 7 weeker. Insane. We've got two turbo gardens going, and two white buckets that are former mothers. Both just are amazing.

The sweet blue is a 6 weeker, we've let it go 7 and 8 and it makes no difference. Vegging long does make a difference, however. We're just finishing it in a big white bucket (former mother) and a turbo garden. The turbo garden looks VERY promising, although last time we used it we ran Grape Krush and there were fist sized hunks of goodness all over it.

CD cubed is a huge yielder and basically looks like it's covered with hash. We may run a turbo garden in a few weeks with all that or with have CD3 and half yumbolt.

Our fourth turbo garden is currently with mango haze and it also looks good, but I think the O has it beat hands down, although the Sweet Blue is a very good second.

I'd also like to add that we use individual water farms and the white bucket systems for mothers and then flower those out. The waterfarms have less nooks and crannies than the white bucket systems. I know those have a name, anybody who has seen some of the stuff offered at various stores would recognize them.

For the turbo garden, I would look for something that is a stable strain that is high yield and you will do well. We prefer to run all the same kind of plant in each turbo garden. We've run the 8 plant with multiple strains, but right now it's vegging with all O's and I expect that the way they are bushing out right now, and that I have to wait a couple of weeks to move it will mean an excellent yield on that. Moving it is going to suck, but there are a couple of us that will work together to do it. It won't be a one man or woman job, that's for sure.

I kind of like having a variety of gear, b/c it gives me a lot of options in planning out what I'm going to do when and where. My husband doesn't have the time to be the head honcho anymore, so although I've been around it and picked up a lot, I'm still a newbie, I'm just a newbie that's been involved in it for a few years.

I can't recommend the hygrozyme enough. It causes any detritus in the water to break down and turn into food that the plant can absorb. Since we often will grow a big mother and then flower it out, this really prevents root rot. For instance, my Cd3 mother was about to go down with root rot, and we gave it a shot of hygrozyme and it recovered. It's gotten so big that I had to change it's feeding some, b/c it was sad and underfed, but now it's got new growth popping out everywhere, and it will be ready to give us clones in another week or two and then I'll flower it out on Valentine's Day when the other CD3 is done.

I love these forums and I love this topic, b/c I think about the pros and cons of these two types of gear constantly, b/c I'm always trying to figure out what I'll buy next . . . . .

:)

MissOMountainMix

Hi there Miss O;),

I too am a proud owner of 4 of these turbogardens's. I have 4 under 3x600s with excellent yields:) I am getting around 2.5 # right now with 7 days of veg. I'm trying to decide if less veg is better. hmmm?

Turbo

Latest posts

Latest posts