What's new

trying for 15lbs

G

looks pretty solid to me. when you mentioned the 2 double 30 amp breakers, did you mean there are 2 sets of breakers, each set having 2 30 amp breakers, so 2 breakers with 60A each, for a total of 120A?

paq

hey hey this is a grow fo sure. im pulling up a seat on this one. cant wait to see those girls flourish....i thought my 600 was a lot to handle......

:lurk:

G

have fun with them erkles ........trimming .just leaf the shit out of um and pray to the mj gods.....but ill think you will pull it of 1.5 per light.......will be close ,,,,,,but you are a great hydro grower .........now will you get 2+ with gdp and erkle....witha 2 week veg i dont think so.......................but i think you will ekkk right on there.........if i ended up with 400 erkles i would be pissed......... :fsu: freakin leafy lil bastids ...........but if thats what they want and thats whats ready to ....GO GETTUM..........JUST ERKLE SUCKS TO ME IN SOIL.....UNLESS THEY SIT AROUND VEGGIN 4 A MONTH.....................but after seeing white widows table of erks i think it will be close...........i personaly would stabb you with my trimming scissors if i was called over to trim then find out its almost 400 erkle :dueling: :spank:

Last edited:

toohighmf

Veteran
hey

hey

you growin out my bubba? lookin good man. expext nothin less from ya. now hang a flip and break out the other room!

G

for some reason

for some reason

I got a sneakin suspicion this is just the tip of the ol' ice burger.

Think good old 57 got a few tricks up his sleeve that will be rolled out after a while. Go on with your bad self bro.

I will come by and keep tabs on you here. Good to see you up and running again though.

Keep :headbange bu bba ngin' bro. and yeah that purple shiet too.

hunterwoundedft

these r being veged under HPS. i would like to veg under MH but it is not practical.

the urkle is not bad at all. purps go for as much as anything out here. the trimming is not bad either from my exp.

i have some tricks up my sleve for sure.

well every1 i got a bad case of root rot in my system this week. i called up THMF to ask him what his recomendation is, as to how to fix the issue b4 it wipes out my crop. it is pretty bad. i have only lost a few but several others r getting yellow and looking over waterd. THMF recomended i use some AN 35%HyOx at the rate of 1 to 2L per 100gallon res. i dumped the reses and did a flush w/ 100gallons water and 2L AN's HyOx for each res. i flushed 2 times, dumped the reses and refilled w/ 100gallons water, 1L AN's HyOx, 300ppm of AN's Grow, Micro, Bloom and Vitaboost Pro. i then added 100mls of fulvic to bring the PH down a bit and then raised the PH to 5.6 w/ 20mls of Barricade

as u guys can see the peroxide flush worked and i no longer have root rot. it was a heavy mix of peroxide but it worked. i will watch closely over the next couple weeks to make sure the rot does not come back

the nutreint photo shows some of the nutes i am working w/.

i use the Pureblend pro grow and liquid karma for veging mothers in soil and coir mixes. now that AN has Nirvana though i am going to use MEOTgrow and Nirvana in place of the PBPG and LK.

pumpkin2006

What was the temp of the water, also did you have air stones and a recirculating pump in the res's? I find it weird to have root rot in an ebb n' flow setup...

hunterwoundedft

pumpkin2006 said:
What was the temp of the water, also did you have air stones and a recirculating pump in the res's? I find it weird to have root rot in an ebb n' flow setup...
the temps in the res were good. they were not higher then 74 at a given time and they were normally around 70 to 72. i did not have stones in the res yet(my bad i know better too :puppydoge :spank: ). i was also suprised to get the rot. but it was rot. i took the dead ones out and smelled the rotted roots and stem and they stunk like root rot. No BS though the peroxide at the recomended dose worked quikly and my plants we back to health within a few days. i never seen root rot trun around so quikly. i did hit them very hard w/ the peroxide though. i was worried about how much i put in to be honest but THMF knows his shit as well if not better then i know mine so i trusted his advice. u guys that don't know me, i have been growing in coir and perlite mixes for a long time. this ebb flow rock is a little new to me. when it comes to coir mixes i know all the ins and outs and all the tricks but anytime u switch up medias ur bound to run into some issues. its a good thing i have knowlegeable freinds to hit up!!!!

u can see how the plants r laying over a little from the rot. the vast majority of them had it to some degree. i am only watering 3xs a day right now. i might drop it to 2xs.

Last edited:

pico

Veteran
i just did an ebb and flow run with the coco mats. I didn't like the combo because the rocks like being watered more than the coco mat. The roots under the coco mat did rot out a bit for me.

hunterwoundedft

pico said:
i just did an ebb and flow run with the coco mats. I didn't like the combo because the rocks like being watered more than the coco mat. The roots under the coco mat did rot out a bit for me.
were u using hydroton rocks and how often did u water?
i do agree the mats and rocks r not the perfect match but i am hoping that keeping the medium sterile i will be good to go w/ no rot issues.

G

just so you know you can run regular mh bulbs in your hps fixture...peace...nice setup man

hunterwoundedft said:
these r being veged under HPS. i would like to veg under MH but it is not practical.

the urkle is not bad at all. purps go for as much as anything out here. the trimming is not bad either from my exp.

i have some tricks up my sleve for sure.

well every1 i got a bad case of root rot in my system this week. i called up THMF to ask him what his recomendation is, as to how to fix the issue b4 it wipes out my crop. it is pretty bad. i have only lost a few but several others r getting yellow and looking over waterd. THMF recomended i use some AN 35%HyOx at the rate of 1 to 2L per 100gallon res. i dumped the reses and did a flush w/ 100gallons water and 2L AN's HyOx for each res. i flushed 2 times, dumped the reses and refilled w/ 100gallons water, 1L AN's HyOx, 300ppm of AN's Grow, Micro, Bloom and Vitaboost Pro. i then added 100mls of fulvic to bring the PH down a bit and then raised the PH to 5.6 w/ 20mls of Barricade

as u guys can see the peroxide flush worked and i no longer have root rot. it was a heavy mix of peroxide but it worked. i will watch closely over the next couple weeks to make sure the rot does not come back

the nutreint photo shows some of the nutes i am working w/.

i use the Pureblend pro grow and liquid karma for veging mothers in soil and coir mixes. now that AN has Nirvana though i am going to use MEOTgrow and Nirvana in place of the PBPG and LK.

pico

Veteran
hunterwoundedft said:
were u using hydroton rocks and how often did u water?
i do agree the mats and rocks r not the perfect match but i am hoping that keeping the medium sterile i will be good to go w/ no rot issues.

yeah hydroton rocks in 2 gallon square pots with 1" coco mat. Watered every 3 hours or so during the day and I think once a night.

N

Neptune

I will also agree that rocks on a coco mat has gven friends of mine problems. Unless you give your tables a serious tilt, to keep the water flowing twords the drain... which I always do in any table setup, highly recomended bro!

Glad you caught that rot and saved the crop... phew'

toohighmf

Veteran
H202

H202

Glad you followed my advice. it kills on contact and I have found that there isnt really much risk of frying roots w PURE 35% peroxide. dipped freshly rooted/rotted clones right into a capful for 15 minutes before throwing it back in the cloner. I added a liter to the res of the cloner and an hour later everything was beautiful.. I dont recommend everyone take such drastic measures, but I have put it to the test and never fried a clone w H202..
wheres my $1000 for the telephone tech support? been blowin up my pre pay burner!... hows those french cannucks recovering from you & J's fists of fury this weekend? I heard the hydrotek boys didnt know when to quit until they had their faces punched in... any truth to these accusuations?

:bashhead:

toohighmf

Veteran
really?

really?

pumpkin2006 said:

I find pythium most abundant in DWC and ebb n flo systems. It happens in DWC as roots fill the bucket leaving less room around the bucket for oxygenation.. Flood tables have the imperfection of exposing your nutrient solution to light when flooding. not to mention the amount of water it takes to fill a table. your basically exposing the whole res to light. this will obviously create pathogens that can later cause the rot.

hunterwoundedft

toohighmf said:
Glad you followed my advice. it kills on contact and I have found that there isnt really much risk of frying roots w PURE 35% peroxide. dipped freshly rooted/rotted clones right into a capful for 15 minutes before throwing it back in the cloner. I added a liter to the res of the cloner and an hour later everything was beautiful.. I dont recommend everyone take such drastic measures, but I have put it to the test and never fried a clone w H202..
wheres my $1000 for the telephone tech support? been blowin up my pre pay burner!... hows those french cannucks recovering from you & J's fists of fury this weekend? I heard the hydrotek boys didnt know when to quit until they had their faces punched in... any truth to these accusuations?

:bashhead:
ya those hydrotek boys learned the hard way how LV rolls :asskick: . im glad that of all the peoples asses i could've kicked it turned out to be some french canadians.

we tried to add 1part 35%h2o2 to 4parts water and it killed the clones in an aero cloner. so there is a limit. but 2L to 100gallon res is just right to fix a problem and 1L to 100gallons is just right to keep a system sterile IMO.

brainthor said:
just so you know you can run regular mh bulbs in your hps fixture...peace...nice setup man
i know that but it is still not practical to buy 10MH bulbs even at 60$ each. thats 600$. and then having to change em out at some point. fuck man, ive already done everything to the fullest in past grows and learned it was a waste of time compared to money. nowdays i try to get away w/ as little work as possible and as few expenses as possible.