What's new

trying for 15lbs

N

Neptune

I tried to apply the brazilian sex wax to my hindu skunk, but I didn't use the SPF 1000 as recomended and they still blew up big. They will need more sex wax soon... :(

will you be vegging your ladies, and ifso how long?
how do you keep the place cool with 10kw? Are the ballasts outside the room on 25ft cords? Using conni throughout or any other base to begin with?

I'm watchin bud, keep it pppurple

billyboy

Looking Good 57

Looking Good 57

This should be a great grow.I would love some more details about the watering method and frequency.Take Care.

G

one of these days

one of these days

If I ever start breeding and have little CB's I hope they grow up and set goals like you funterwoundedhoof. I am serious though.

Do the thing mang, or was it already did hmm...

AIGHT...easy do's it my dude. Glad to see it man, a little bit of light to pierce through my gray skies.

:headbange :headbange :headbange

yep yep yooooooo.

Parents comment when asked about their little baby, "we so proud of our baby, he just grow so quick and so fast...mmm and so damn clean....and he even taste good too. we don't even know what to say no mo"

hunterwoundedft

thanks every1 that posted a good luck and props and let me say that any1 pulling up a chair and getting thier popcorn won't be disaapointed!

GDWomen, i have a few girls that r good trimmers that will help me in the end and i also have an Ardvark that does the work of 3 trimmers(its just noisy as all hell).
Thedarkknight, i flood the trays 3xs a day for 15mins. i do not flodd when the lights r off.
research only, the A/C cooling this room is a house A/C. i pulled a 12" duct into the room. i have pics i will post later.
Pumpkin2006, i am not using CO2 on this grow. this fresh air system will do well enough by itself. i am not against CO2 though. i have gotten huge yields in the past using it but circumstances change w/ every grow and this 1 has no co2
Redslayer187, this is not what has been keeping me busey ;)
Imortal, u hit it on the head dude, the purps r what was available. i wish i could tell ya'll the whole story but thats somehting kept quite for another month or 2.
Neptune, the veg will be 2 weeks. i keep the ballasts in the attic and of course we r aircooling all 10 and we have a house A/C w/ the 12" main duct going right into the room blasting onto the resevoiurs to keep em cool.
i am using Connie from week 1 to week 7. i will post my chart at some point soon.

hunterwoundedft

some pics, i wanted to show some of the roots comming outa the bottom of the coir mat. i do think that watering the coir mat 3xs a day is too much but thats what the hydroton requires. i decided to go w/ the coir mat to see how well they do. i hate restricting root growth since that is a huge factor in big yields. the coir mats seem to be the best thing out there for roots besides doing beds.

there r 2 double 30amp breakers. 1 going into each timer and 5 lights on each breaker. i do not have pics of all thatw rok but i will posting a grow i built recently and i will show the electrical work on that grow. this grow does not have the cleanest work but it is safe and sound

G

That room and setup. I would guess around about 20-30 lbs. Some where's between those number for sure. As long as there aren't any issues. I see those numbers happening in the end. Good luck and can't wait to see those babies filling out.
Later,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts