What's new

Trying 'Aurora Indica' my 3rd grow (pics)

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Great looking plants...I like the single cola back left as my personal fave :yummy: Bet that comes in like 1 chunky stick of bud.

New wardrobe looks good and clean :yes: How you venting that?

I'm enjoying the show :lurk:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya StonedGrunt :wave:
Man - you're kickin it in great form for '08 my friend! :yes: Congrats on all the afghani ladies - I hear they are great company :canabis: and they sure are looking great. Your new cab looks sweet - great job! '08 looks to be a great year for StonedGrunt!

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Tnkx Anima, i got less space here in the drobe but abit more organized & stealthy hehehe.. yep, the sativa girl has very tight nodes compare to the afghans but she's about a week bigger than the rest & she got better vegging & has been flowering longer than the rest... I have to admit i'm quite happy with it :canabis: ... tnkx for stopping by bro i'll take better pics tomorrow...

:wave: hey Zeus, tnkx man, i'll post some more tomorrow.. take care! :joint:

:wave: Hello TML16, tnkx bro :friends: i appreceate ur visits... Like i said, the one in the topleft had better vegging & she's about a week bigger than the afghans... She started flowering 22 days ago while the afghans only 9 days flowering, but since she's an outdoor strain i'm assuming she'll take longer to finish.... I'm loving the look of her tho, i'll bet she's gonna pack some nice chunks :rasta: . For ventilation i just leave the doors open & there's a window to the shaft where no lights can come in during lights off..
take care!

:wave: Hi there Mr Greenjeans, Tnkx for your fine comments bro, its nice to have u here :respect: . Yes i'm quite fond with the afghan ladies hehe, they'r growing vigorous evryday... i'll make a good update tomorrow cos they'r asleep rightnow. Tnkx & take care man! :rasta:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
OK here's another update of my babes.. The unknown sativa is 58 days old , 32 days 12/12 & 24 days flowering & the Afghans r 52 days old, 24 days 12/12 & 11 days flowering... I just watered & nute them b4 i took the pics & made a white piece of canvas under them for runoff...

Starting with a groupshot.
22409canna1.JPG
22409canna2.JPG
22409canna3.JPG
22409canna4.JPG
22409canna5.JPG
22409canna6.JPG
22409canna7.JPG
22409canna8.JPG
22409canna9.JPG

I'll take more pics tomorrow cos i'm abit tiered..take care all! :wave:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yo Yo SG
Plants are looking healthy bro, nice and green and getting big. Lets some some frosty buds soon brother

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
StonedGrunt55 said:
For ventilation i just leave the doors open

Well that's an easy solution :yes:

Plants are still looking great, It seems you're going to be in for a great round :ying:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Tnkx Sammet, for now not much of a smell, but just a light sweet smell in the drobe...

:wave: Tnkx Dr. Dog, i removed most of the fan-leaves yesterday cos they were blocking light for the lower bud-sites. Tnkx for stopping by bro! :smoke:

:wave: Hey TML16, Tnkx bro! I can drill some holes on the drobe-side but as long as they'r healthy i'll keep it that way :canabis: . all that matters is that no lightleak can catch them during lights off...Take care! :rasta:

Happy growing & take care all! :canabis: :bongsmi: :rasta:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:badday: Sorry my fellowgrowers, my pc is runnin too damn slow in paging that i can't even post pics for now, its getting stuck between the upload & the confirmation :wallbash: ... I'v been trying to post pics for 4 days now, so tomorrow i'm gonna take it to have it fixed...

On the otherhand my 5 girls r doin great in flowering & trichs started to show up :canabis: & the smell is increasing quite rapidly, i had to bend the tallest Afghan one cos she got burned a little bit on the top leaves but nothin serious... I got a bunch of pics ready but I'll be posting them as soon as my pc gets fixed :bashhead: .
till then, take care all!!! :wave:

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Things are looking great in that cab bro, looking forward to seeing some massive buds on those.

B/R

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey SG - the site has a problem, I can't upload photo either. I get the same stuck screen between the upload and the confirmation. Hopefully it won't be too long until they fix, but don't worry - it's not your pc!!! :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope all is well...and fix that damn computer bro ..hehehehehe...laters :wave:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: BACK AGAIN!!! :wave:

Hi there Black Ra1n, i hope so too my freind, the budsites r increasing & trichs r being produced quite rapidly now :rasta: Tnkx bro, i appreceate ur visits... :joint: take care! :wave:

Hey Sammet, silly me i thaught its my pc cos i saw that ppl r still uploading pics but i couldn't lol, tnkx for telling me bro.. :wave:

Tnkx ZeusOGrefugee, i'm uploading a bunch right now hehe. Glad ur enjoying it ... :wave:

Hello my freind Core, :muahaha: lol i thaught its my pc but like sammet said it was an error on the site, now its ok & i'm uploading a bunch of pics. Take care bro! :wave:

Stay tuned pics comin up!!!!

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Update:

Ok i collected some pics of my babes while i was away & i'm taking more of them right after posting...
The unknown sativa is 70 days old & 36 days flowering, her main bud is increasing buddage & i removed a few more fan-leaves from them for the lower buds to take more light. The afghans r 64 days old & 23 days flowering but trichs r producing more rapidly than the sativa girl... I had to bend the tallest afghan cos she kept stretching & i'm thinkin of bending another one... I hate uncontrolled stretching i need to control it somehow...

These first few pics r from 7-8 days ago.
22409c1.JPG
22409c10.JPG
22409c15.JPG
22409c2.JPG
22409c3.JPG
22409c4.JPG
22409c5.JPG
22409c6.JPG
22409c7.JPG
22409c8.JPG
22409c9.JPG
22409c12.JPG
22409c11.JPG
22409c13.JPG
22409c14.JPG

MORE COMING!!!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey SG..good to have u back!!! Very nice lookin girls u got there..this is when the magic really starts to happen!!!!:wave::woohoo:

See ya later for more pics...

- ZX

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Tnkx Zeus, u'r right bro, the fun starts now hehe. got a bunch more coming up....

These r today's pics...
22409PHTO00031.JPG

22409PHTO00041.JPG
22409PHTO00051.JPG
22409PHTO00061.JPG
22409PHTO00071.JPG
22409PHTO00081.JPG
22409PHTO00091.JPG
22409PHTO00101.JPG
22409PHTO00111.JPG
22409PHTO00121.JPG
22409PHTO00131.JPG