What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trumps United Nations speech

not just his appearance, although that is quite humorous. just like with ducks; if it looks like a moron, and acts like a moron...:laughing:

Remember when Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King said judge a man by his appearance? O wait, he said never judge a man by his appearance, only the content of his character. That's right, I will stick with Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King on this one. :tiphat: No reason to be petty.

Cannavore

Veteran
FDR was another American oligarch. His family, the Delano's made their money from dealing opium. Difference is he saw revolt brewing and talked his fellow oligarchs and plutocrats into giving up some of their wealth or risk losing it all in violent revolution.

The Business Plot with Smedley Butler to overthrow the president and establish a fascist dictatorship in the US was organized by the oligarchic families that hated the New Deal and opposed FDR.

obviously war is a part of it but not the entire picture. oil price, technology and economic policy play a role too.

the right is responsible for modern economic depression. its not a coincidence or due to the democrats trying to cook the books against them.

great depression = caused by right wingers hoover harding and coolidge
1990s recession = caused by reagan
2008 great recession = caused by bush 2

I don't think you have to look further than cities that have been run by democrats for decades...... Chicago ring a bell? Detroit? :tiphat:

Nice try. I first heard the speech on the radio. I then saw it rebroadcast on TV. Finally read the transcript. Please don't assume that everyone else shares your lack of comprehension.

Does anybody actually believe this..... And if so, does anybody think this guy has a problem? Watched, listened and read the speech.... That is scary stuff....

the only nation in Opec that has US protection is Saudi, Kuwait, UEA isn't it? oil producing countries went through much pain when the price went down so low, so now the last thing they want is to have it go down again. most of them calculated their budgets with lower prices in mind, so it's a bit of a windfall for all oil producers, including the US. you can't blame them for not wanting to flood the market to try and reduce the price, in their eyes its a waste. but lets say you were one of those countries, why would you want lower prices for your main export? price was already recovering when Trump tried to cut off the world from Iranian and Vanuzeulan oil through sanctions, of course that makes the price go up faster, it's supply and demand.

I am a fan of the free market. If you can outproduce somebody producing oil at 50$ a barrel, then you should be able to sell it for cheaper than the other guys. Having a regulated price point, only effects the customers. If the billion dollar oil companies can't compete with lower prices, then their best interests are not in the people they govern. IMO. :tiphat:

Last edited:
G `day OSG

You don`t see the bigger picture and the hypocrisy ?
USA is sovereign ? But fck any other nation that stands in our way ?

More US military stationed around the globe than ever before . protecting US sovereignty .WTF are US forces doing in Syria ?

Black is white . Down is up .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Once again, show me the policy where Trump said screw the rest of the world.

This thread has gone on for 10+ pages, everybody has claimed this, but nobody has proved it. IMO, feeling are getting in the way of facts. Otherwise somebody would highlight the policy that best shows this.

VERY TELLING!!!!

Thanks for sharing.:tiphat:

I had been away from icmag for a little, when did the mods here allow politics to be discussed? Especially nothing to do with cannabis.

It really separates us. And I see no thoughtful conversation.

I had been away from icmag for a little, when did the mods here allow politics to be discussed? Especially nothing to do with cannabis.

It really separates us. And I see no thoughtful conversation.

The left side of the argument was always allowed on this site. You are just now starting to hear the other side of the conversation..... IMO.

Gypsy changed those rules. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts