What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trumps United Nations speech

dddaver

Veteran
What makes absolutely no sense is that Trump now says the UN was laughing with him. So why then right after the laughter he said, "I didn't expect that reaction. But that's okay." Obvious bullshit.

But does anyone expect any less from any narcissistic habitual liar?

Klompen

Who in here thinks Trump actually wrote that speech? But you can bet your boots he beefed it up some. It's impossible to believe anything that comes out of him.

No president since the early 1900s has written their own speeches. Presidents are puppets who are tasked with delivering specific agendas. In Trump's case he is intended to be hated by most and loved by some so that he keeps us divided and distracted while together the supposedly divided parties conquer and loot the world for the gain of their financial backers and their blackmailers.

White Beard

Eisenhower, Truman, The Roosevelts, Kennedy, Carter? THEY were puppets?

It changed with Reagan. When he announced for the presidency, a reporter asked him what were his qualifications for the job; he said, “I don’t know - I’ve never played a president before”.

As his administration played out, he really refined his act, too, but because probably no one remembers anymore, let me say that for the first 150-200 years, it was inconceivable in the US for an actor to even RUN for president. Deception and fake show is the BUSINESS of actors, and the people of the United States would not be taken for fools, until Reagan came in. One who wrote the scripts got to be very good at their jobs those twelve years of Reagan/Bush. Which means they got to be very good at peeling white voters away from the Democrats and distorting the truth.

They got to be very good at a sort of political blackmail, like they did with the air-traffic controllers, like they did with the media. This one’s particularly good: they started to deny access to journalists if they wouldn’t play ball and just print what they were given and not ask obnoxious questions. THIS, ladies and gents, is how we got the largely supine media everyone complains about, because they had to have that access to the administration to do their jobs. By the end of the regime, most news that involved the administration simply read the press releases they were given. NPR was repeatedly pressured with extinction in order to extract softball interviews instead of searching questions, to increase and amplify conservative voices on the network.

It got to be so bad that, well....

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day WB

Dunno too much about Presidents .
But I do know who the Dulles brothers were . I`d say they were more significant in the time since WW2 .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Klompen

Eisenhower, Truman, The Roosevelts, Kennedy, Carter? THEY were puppets?

It changed with Reagan. When he announced for the presidency, a reporter asked him what were his qualifications for the job; he said, “I don’t know - I’ve never played a president before”.

Absolutely YES. They very much were puppets. Truman most certainly was, but even FDR with his New Deal(which was designed to "save capitalism" as he put it).

Kennedy started shunning his advisers and relying on his brother instead and not long after he was assassinated.

As his administration played out, he really refined his act, too, but because probably no one remembers anymore, let me say that for the first 150-200 years, it was inconceivable in the US for an actor to even RUN for president. Deception and fake show is the BUSINESS of actors, and the people of the United States would not be taken for fools, until Reagan came in. One who wrote the scripts got to be very good at their jobs those twelve years of Reagan/Bush. Which means they got to be very good at peeling white voters away from the Democrats and distorting the truth.

They got to be very good at a sort of political blackmail, like they did with the air-traffic controllers, like they did with the media. This one’s particularly good: they started to deny access to journalists if they wouldn’t play ball and just print what they were given and not ask obnoxious questions. THIS, ladies and gents, is how we got the largely supine media everyone complains about, because they had to have that access to the administration to do their jobs. By the end of the regime, most news that involved the administration simply read the press releases they were given. NPR was repeatedly pressured with extinction in order to extract softball interviews instead of searching questions, to increase and amplify conservative voices on the network.

It got to be so bad that, well....

You're absolutely right that the game was stepped up significantly with Reagan. He was already showing early symptoms of Alzheimer's while president. At one point he even was on a planned trip to Africa and didn't know what continent he was on when he got there. He was easy to manipulate and they used him to change all sorts of things while blaming it all on the Democrats(who actually were in on most of it anyway). The two major parties have perfected this trick of doing what big money and the intelligence community demands while always blaming each other for the failures. The truth is, bipartisanship is the most terrifying thing in the world; when they are working together, people are probably going to die as a result.

Cannavore

Veteran
“I don’t know when we’re going to overthrow them,” said Giuliani, who spoke in his own capacity though he is a Trump ally, at an Iran Uprising Summit held by the Organization of Iranian-American Communities, which opposes Tehran’s government.

“It could be in a few days, months, a couple of years. But it’s going to happen,” Giuliani told a crowd at a hotel in Times Square.
- Rudy Giuliani

This Rudy quote, plus hiring figures like Bolton, plus what Trump was saying/lying about Iran at the UN speech is pretty alarming. We will almost certainly attack Iran before his time in office is up.

qDwec9R.jpg

White Beard

I loved the spin on Trump and Netanyahu, 45 kept saying he didn’t know Bibi, they’d never met, and then came to land in Israel, and we find out Bibi and 45 are old friends! They’ve known each other for YEARS, and Bibi’s known Jared all his life!

How wonderfully cozy, how...great to get lied to? Yeah, he’s doing GREAT things for America...but I noticed something: he never says “The United States”, like he’s a great American but he hates the United States.... how’d you figure that would work, about like things are going?

Cannavore

Veteran
I loved the spin on Trump and Netanyahu, 45 kept saying he didn’t know Bibi, they’d never met, and then came to land in Israel, and we find out Bibi and 45 are old friends! They’ve known each other for YEARS, and Bibi’s known Jared all his life!

How wonderfully cozy, how...great to get lied to? Yeah, he’s doing GREAT things for America...but I noticed something: he never says “The United States”, like he’s a great American but he hates the United States.... how’d you figure that would work, about like things are going?

https://thehill.com/policy/internat...video-shows-netanyahu-claiming-responsibility

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-re...el-convinced-trump-to-quit-iran-nuclear-deal/

White Beard

Absolutely YES. They very much were puppets. Truman most certainly was, but even FDR with his New Deal(which was designed to "save capitalism" as he put it).
Pardon my disagreement. Google “the businessmen’s plot” and “General Smedley Butler”.

Things are not as they appear..

“Klompen” said:
Kennedy started shunning his advisers and relying on his brother instead and not long after he was assassinated.
If you say so man; there’s too much apocryphal surrounding the JFK assassination, I can’t sort though it without it swallowing me the way it’s swallowed others.

“Klompne” said:
You're absolutely right that the game was stepped up significantly with Reagan. He was already showing early symptoms of Alzheimer's while president. At one point he even was on a planned trip to Africa and didn't know what continent he was on when he got there. He was easy to manipulate and they used him to change all sorts of things while blaming it all on the Democrats(who actually were in on most of it anyway). The two major parties have perfected this trick of doing what big money and the intelligence community demands while always blaming each other for the failures. The truth is, bipartisanship is the most terrifying thing in the world; when they are working together, people are probably going to die as a result.
What I’m saying is that Reagan was in on the swindle, as was the entire Republican Party above a certain level. He was HIRED with a spigot from the money river, and he played it for all it was worth.

As far as the notion of the two parties co-operating in the swindle, there are telling differences. One of the new strategies the Reaganauts installed early in the administration was cutting taxes left and right, running up the debt. When the Democrats replaced them, they HOWLED about the debt and all that irresponsible Democrat entitlement spending. The Dems dutifully cut back on their plans, raised taxes to cover the shortfall when they could because of course “Tax and spend! Tax and spend!”. Then the “conservatives” comeback in and do it all over again, lather, rinse, repeat.

It’s how we got here.

I’m not saying there aren’t mighty influential forces at work behind the scenes, there are, but you have to look back a couple few hundred years to get the big picture of one level, and you need a timeline of a couple thousand years. For some of it, you only need to go back to the mid sixties.

I

Ignignokt

I didn't ask what is funny about Trump. I asked what people were laughing at during his speech. What policies are funny to these globalist. :tiphat:

They were laughing at his detachment from his surroundings and reality.

Like he was talking into a mirror trying to look presidential.... the detachment of how he sees himself compared to how others view him.... they try to ignore it and keep quiet but sometimes they can't help but facepalm and laugh.

Brother Nature

Roger Waters - Pigs - Zócalo Square - Mexico City - October 1, 2016

Roger Waters - Pigs - Zócalo Square - Mexico City - October 1, 2016

Not the same without David Gilmour. But pretty apt for this thread.

[youtubeif]QWLBtMz5OuY[/youtubeif]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The popularity of this President is astounding - he literally gets his name everywhere (and in lights) - and nearly everyone has something to say about him, bad or good - he is the living, breathing lead actor in the biggest reality show/soap opera - media event on earth - some love him, some barely tolerate him, and most seem to hate him, but any publicity is good publicity - as they say.

Tinfoil Hat Time?

Anyway the whole political system in the west could just well be some well engineered CIA lemon party psy-op - to entertain and thrill and shock us all, every step of the way - like some tragic-comedy-horror-show, ...and from where I stand, it looks like they picked the right lead actor for that sort of effect.

They were laughing at his detachment from his surroundings and reality.

Like he was talking into a mirror trying to look presidential.... the detachment of how he sees himself compared to how others view him.... they try to ignore it and keep quiet but sometimes they can't help but facepalm and laugh.

So there was nothing factual they were laughing at, only his appearance...... Like little kids at recess. :tiphat:

Very similar to many in this thread..... Not many arguing actual policy here, but many people judge him on his appearance........

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So there was nothing factual they were laughing at, only his appearance...... Like little kids at recess. :tiphat:

Very similar to many in this thread..... Not many arguing actual policy here, but many people judge him on his appearance........

not just his appearance, although that is quite humorous. just like with ducks; if it looks like a moron, and acts like a moron...:laughing: