What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump's Greatest Speeches/Interviews/Quotes

X

xavier7995

Take it to the speakers corner...but lol at that UN horseshit. Goofy cheeto.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The one where he was talking about how great his brain is.

It reminds me of Simple Jack from Tropic Thunder.

"I g-g-got a g-g-g-good b-brain!"

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Jack Black was dynamite!

Danny McBride was just a pup then.

But I venture off topic....

How about when Trump came to the defense of his hands?

I guess he does stand up for the little guys....

:D

Brother Nature

Read an interview with Richard Lewis today and here's a quote from it regarding Trump;

"I don't feel like talking about President Trump. I'll be the first man to get a period if I discuss that."

Thought it was pretty funny so had to share, feel like it could be used with many other subjects as well.

St. Phatty

Donald taking a 'strong' look at libel laws :biglaugh:

The US has extremely effective libel laws.

I was once threatened by a "doctor's" attorney for saying he had spoliated (destroyed) a patient's records to protect his gravy train.

I changed my statement, and said that he had simply spoliated the patient's records.

That made the attorney happy. Or, less unhappy. The threat to sue me for libel was withdrawn.

It was correct. I could guess what the motivation was - financial. But I didn't have a document to prove it. So I couldn't say it.

Trump is full of sh.t.

Sort of like how the ADL was started.

"To create a huge smoke-screen, or cloud of dust, around the Leo Frank murder of Mary Phagan."

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) was founded by The Independent Order of B'nai B'rith in October 1913, after one of its presidents of the Atlanta chapter of B'nai B'rith, Leo Max Frank, (elected to office 1912 and again in 1913, term ended in 1914), a Jewish serial rapist-pedophile, and strangler, was indicted for murdering one of his child laborers, 13-year-old, Mary Phagan.

https://archive.org/details/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217

Perhaps not completely coincidentally, the "doctor" I was criticizing was Jewish. The patient he deprived of a chance at a happy future, was Gentile. The "doctor" whose terrible error he hid, was Jewish.

I

Ignignokt

The US has extremely effective libel laws.

I was once threatened by a "doctor's" attorney for saying he had spoliated (destroyed) a patient's records to protect his gravy train.

I changed my statement, and said that he had simply spoliated the patient's records.

That made the attorney happy. Or, less unhappy. The threat to sue me for libel was withdrawn.

It was correct. I could guess what the motivation was - financial. But I didn't have a document to prove it. So I couldn't say it.

Trump is full of sh.t.

Sort of like how the ADL was started.

"To create a huge smoke-screen, or cloud of dust, around the Leo Frank murder of Mary Phagan."

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) was founded by The Independent Order of B'nai B'rith in October 1913, after one of its presidents of the Atlanta chapter of B'nai B'rith, Leo Max Frank, (elected to office 1912 and again in 1913, term ended in 1914), a Jewish serial rapist-pedophile, and strangler, was indicted for murdering one of his child laborers, 13-year-old, Mary Phagan.

https://archive.org/details/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217

Perhaps not completely coincidentally, the "doctor" I was criticizing was Jewish. The patient he deprived of a chance at a happy future, was Gentile. The "doctor" whose terrible error he hid, was Jewish.

You think i didn't know that Drumpf is a giant bubbling cauldron of sh*t?? :biggrin:

I

Ignignokt

"The U.S. cannot allow EBOLA-infected people back. People that go to far away places to help out are great - but must suffer the consequences!"

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”

“I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park.”

“[Kim Jong-Un] speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”