What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump victory thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are y'all so scared about covid with what we know now? It's a curious that it has been politicized and weaponized to scare people. 99% survival rate.

I was going to say, he's one of the more likeable Republicans, but I'm not even sure if he's a Republican.

I wonder if he worked for Trump because it paid REALLY well. How much do you think he got paid for that ? Hair dye, farts during testimony, and all.

I saw the hair dye..oops he may be vein (hope the correct spelling) but the farts?
But even msm noted biden farted in the church in kenosha. Stop being hypocritical. People fart

igrowone

Veteran
Rudy having been tested positive has no bearing on the campaign. Nice projecting. 99% survival rate
I'd say it has a great deal
Rudy is part(head?) of the legal team contesting the election results
it will have an effect, how much remains to be seen
99% is not the likely statistic Rudy is looking at, he's high risk

Warnock pro green new green deal.. can you give me a number? "Look. I think we should think workers are at the center." Awesome but he wanted and just stated the big business is more important . He's a joke

St. Phatty

I saw the hair dye..oops he may be vein (hope the correct spelling) but the farts?
But even msm noted biden farted in the church in kenosha. Stop being hypocritical. People fart

in one of the recent hearings Rudy is said to have demonstrated his human-ness.

If there's a video of Biden behaving similarly, it is not a priority for me to watch it.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rudy wants a pardon...and some gas-x:biggrin:

funny.gif

in one of the recent hearings Rudy is said to have demonstrated his human-ness.

If there's a video of Biden behaving similarly, it is not a priority for me to watch it.

I'm not sure what you're asking for.
But you don't want to see any biden videos proving that? Because a waste of your time...

Last edited:
I'd say it has a great deal
Rudy is part(head?) of the legal team contesting the election results
it will have an effect, how much remains to be seen
99% is not the likely statistic Rudy is looking at, he's high risk

Very sure there is a legal team not just Rudy and I answered the rest above

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I stated reporters which means while on the job that they accepted. No, it wouldn't infringe on their rights as it is their job to report. Those same protections may not be there.
When not working say whatever. Plus, I stated I don't think they should be disrespectful not that they couldn't be.

if you remember, the original comment we are discussing actually came from a sitting president.

think about it with me for a second or 5 here...

the head of the executive branch, the one that deals in federal law enforcement, tells an american citizen that they are not to speak to him in such a manner.

it is absolutely an infringement of a first amendment right, it is a scary precedent, and i'm guessing could possibly be litigated successfully. perhaps should be; this is despot territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts