What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump victory thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

audiohi

Veteran
I do not and don't believe we have a despot nor will we. I don't think any reporter should speak to any POTUS disrespectfully when asking a question. No matter whom... past, present, or future

Your thoughts on a president who constantly punches down? That's ok with you?

That piece of shit deserves absolutely no respect.

5657339484307640008b5aa4

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Am I alone in thinking mr trump must have some compromising photographs of some high up republicans in his possession ...

Trump got himself elected using detailed Facebook data collected on the entire nation with Cambridge Analytica. Much was used to identify and target individuals who could be manipulated in swing states key counties. Some of those individual's information could have contained embarrassing details .

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
yeah i think addressing him, a known idiot criminal conman, as president is a bit too much...

picture.php

perhaps launderer suits his uh, shade

wait,wouldn't not being able to diss the president count as an abridgment of out first amendment rights?

I stated reporters which means while on the job that they accepted. No, it wouldn't infringe on their rights as it is their job to report. Those same protections may not be there.
When not working say whatever. Plus, I stated I don't think they should be disrespectful not that they couldn't be.

Last edited:

med4u

Veteran
wait,wouldn't not being able to diss the president count as an abridgment of out first amendment rights?

Depends on which social media platform your ruled under...flags and censors may vary between users
Please check your political affiliations before use ..
Common side effects may include dizziness headaches vomiting and explosive banning diarrhea

Gry

Veteran
If we make it through December
Everything's gonna be all right, I know
It's the coldest time of winter
And I shiver when I see the falling snow
Got plans to be in a warmer town come summertime
Maybe even California
If we make it through December, we'll be fine
Got laid off down at the factory
And their timing's not the greatest in the world
Heaven knows I been working hard
Wanted Christmas to be right for daddy's girl
I don't mean to hate December
It's meant to be the happy time of year
And my little girl don't understand
Why daddy can't afford no Christmas here
Everything's gonna be all right, I know
It's the coldest time of winter
And I shiver when I see the falling snow
Got plans to be in a warmer town come summertime
Maybe even California
If we make it through December, we'll be fine

Merle Haggard

igrowone

Veteran
what I absolutely love about the Trump phenomenon is its lack of legs
big personalities like Trump's begin and end with the man
he passes on and very little residue remains
Hitler was a big personality, not similar in other ways, but compare well in that respect
and when Hitler died the Nazi party vanished like a puff of smoke in Germany
history is replete with other examples

'Boogieman'

Trump will continue to be a huge influence with the Republican party. He will probably run again and if he does no other Republican has a chance at the nomination. If he doesn't run his policies will be the golden standard for Republicans and those in power know this.

igrowone

Veteran
Trump will continue to be a huge influence with the Republican party. He will probably run again and if he does no other Republican has a chance at the nomination. If he doesn't run his policies will be the golden standard for Republicans and those in power know this.
exactly so
he's become ensconced like a tumor
his legacy though will only be a scar when the tumor is cut out

The disabled reporter attacked Trump first so yes it was fair game for Trump to make fun of him. The turn the other cheek attitude with many on the right is the problem.

Okay, but I don't think I'm turning the cheek.( I don't think you were calling me out as a right leaning libertarian here) I don't think making fun of a disability is a good move. That was a bad choice. Respond on the merits and facts. Taking the high ground is always a better move for a person either campaigning or being president. But when the media constantly attacks Trump, I do believe he should call them out. (Maybe less crass but he's a business man from New York ) I've watch cuomo so many times being crude and rude to the media but don't see that on msm.
I think biden was out of line for calling a supporter fat and challenging to a pushup contest or telling a union worker that he doesn't work for them (which he does work for them.) Again, crickets from MSM. Let's call out biden.

St. Phatty

Rudy has got covid.

I was going to say, he's one of the more likeable Republicans, but I'm not even sure if he's a Republican.

I wonder if he worked for Trump because it paid REALLY well. How much do you think he got paid for that ? Hair dye, farts during testimony, and all.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going to say, he's one of the more likeable Republicans, but I'm not even sure if he's a Republican.

I wonder if he worked for Trump because it paid REALLY well. How much do you think he got paid for that ? Hair dye, farts during testimony, and all.
rudy wants a pardon...and some gas-x:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.