What's new

Trump threatens medical cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Trump is to blame for what the mayor of London says, yeah that makes sense. What world do you guys live in?

How many innocent lives have to be lost before you care about the victims as much as the terrorists?.

Who thinks saving innocent lives is an agenda? Preventing terrorism is everyone's responsibility.

i thought you were done with this thread if it wasnt cannabis related?

you took that totally out of context and are trying to twist my words for your agenda.

Once you subtract the fraudulent votes it's about even.

Yeah that's ONE tweet, to the fool that's tells londonistan to just get used to terrorism.

Forced immigration hasn't worked so well for europe.

donald found proof of voter fraud?

Ready4

Veteran
The reality is that any & all criticism of Trump's totally idiotic tweet this morning is non-partisanship as possible.
GOP President's Nixon, Ford, Reagan, George H.W. & George W. would have ALL called the UK's leaders and offered condolences. And they ALL did over similar tragedies around the World.
Anybody that cannot have that very simple comprehension of reality has zero credibility.
Plenty of criticism will come from the GOP & Fox News, etc over this.

This country is headed for the bin.

geeze patriot don't let it ruin your productive weekend. your entire outlook is just depressing and then you talk politics. you can't even help yourself but then worry for the culture of la la la la la bah bah bah bah. funny. though I know it's lost on you. what happen to the weed topic anyway?

Ready4

Veteran
Ahhh the glory of trumps tweets! The ironic part is you practical quoted him with "be strong and vigilant". Don't you worry ready4 the travel ban will go to scotus and will be implemented. Keep telling yourself the UK would want to hear your pathetic words, they voted for brexit, no more forced I migration and against globalism. To them and half of the US you are an embarrassing loud mouth...just like the man you hate soo much.

And there you are... not even able to comprehend what was written.
A total failure on your part, once again - at least you are consistent at something.

The only embarrassing thing in regards to this is people such as yourself who give Trump a "free pass" to do & say whatever he wants, never offering any criticism & never having any facts.

The UK has already shut down intelligence sharing with the USA prior to this morning's idiocy. And, as I already posted, ALL GOP Presidents in the last 50 years would have called with condolences.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Once you subtract the fraudulent votes it's about even.

Yeah that's ONE tweet, to the fool that's tells londonistan to just get used to terrorism.

Forced immigration hasn't worked so well for europe.

Once you establish that fraudulent votes exist you might have a point. Don't hold your breath. Voter fraud is just another aspect of the over arching conspiracy theory mindset. I'll bet you believed in Birtherism, too, or at least wanted to.

igrowone

Veteran
What's the latest news on how the Trump Club will deal with cannabis?

in the chaos-sphere the we are living in, cannabis is just plodding along
the old myths have fewer believers, a new world continues to emerge day by day
session's head may well explode with any more stress in his day
bon voyage i say

EsterEssence

Veteran
Sessions is getting a lot of problems from states that are already med/ legal, he can't understand why. I think he will find it difficult to put the cat back in the bag...

topheavy420

And there you are... not even able to comprehend what was written.
A total failure on your part, once again - at least you are consistent at something.

The only embarrassing thing in regards to this is people such as yourself who give Trump a "free pass" to do & say whatever he wants, never offering any criticism & never having any facts.

The UK has already shut down intelligence sharing with the USA prior to this morning's idiocy. And, as I already posted, ALL GOP Presidents in the last 50 years would have called with condolences.

Why are you assuming he didn't call? He's called the last few attacks, which in its self is the tragedy. It's become routine and now people like mayor kahn say better get used to it. The UK shut down the jntelligence sharing because of opposition leakers, probably someone with the mind set of yourself trying to undermine trump anyway possible. Great job.

topheavy420

topheavy420 you have been getting owned from page 1 of this thread. time to change your perspective on trump the superman.

That's subjective dude, I could say the same for the few who love to swing back at my posts.

Still no weed busts, still no Russia conspiracy, nothing... Nothing but opposition because the donalds just too orange or you don't like his tweets or whatever the the vast right wing conspiracy is up to that day. Talk about a shitty perspective to argue from

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so we are going back to attacking each other are we? it's so easy to make disparaging remarks about others, but it achieves nothing positive. whats so hard about keeping your argument about the actual ideas being talked about instead of judging others for what you think they believe. people are complicated, don't rush to judgement.

oldchuck

Veteran
so we are going back to attacking each other are we? it's so easy to make disparaging remarks about others, but it achieves nothing positive. whats so hard about keeping your argument about the actual ideas being talked about instead of judging others for what you think they believe. people are complicated, don't rush to judgement.

I'll second that. I am so sick of reading the back and forth insults people throw at each other on the subject of Trump. On my side, I really hate reading all the perversions of spelling "Trump." On the other side, I have had it with all the perversions of the word "liberal." I'm not saying I am NOT very tolerant of the way this country is going and I think we are in a short slide into the dumpster.

brown_thumb

Who knows... maybe Sessions' threats to 'enforce' federal cannabis laws (unless the laws are changed) will step up efforts to make those changes.

WelderDan

Veteran
Who knows... maybe Sessions' threats to 'enforce' federal cannabis laws (unless the laws are changed) will step up efforts to make those changes.

Maybe that deranged Keebler Elf will choke on his own hate.

He's heavily invested in the Private Prison Industry. How this isn't a conflict of interest is beyond me, but these are strange times.

Status
Not open for further replies.