What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump can't do much to stop weed legalization at this point.

HazyBulldog

picture.php

igrowone

Veteran
the big bad dog has just lost his healthcare fight, poor doggy
so he's hurt, he's mad, and feels the need to succeed
where will he strike now? drugs are a traditional whipping boy
but if he does, i'm thinking he will simply end up with another bullet in his foot

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the big bad dog has just lost his healthcare fight, poor doggy
so he's hurt, he's mad, and feels the need to succeed
where will he strike now? drugs are a traditional whipping boy
but if he does, i'm thinking he will simply end up with another bullet in his foot

hard to kick ass with a bullet in each foot...:biggrin:

angelgoob

I dumped my pills. I mixed them with alcohol and said the rest are going down the toilet.

If you have anxiety, try a certain strain first...then move on to lemon balm tea, chamomille tea, kava (watch for liver problems on this one) and then finally passiflora.

Passiflora contains cannabinoids too. I once made hash out of a different plant the cone flower. Made me fall asleep. lol

Nature is made for us. In some plants it's made to kill us, in some it's made to heal and extend a helping hand. You gotta realize they are smart. Not in a brain sort of way, but their way of operation.

Like those one half-helicopter seeds, or those velcro seeds.

Cannabinoid relies on wind and animals that are interested in the smell. This is why piss and rotten flesh in the cannabis...is found.

Ayahausca. You're going to remain on a diet, prepare for it. Not be on any drugs. And realize your ego may dissolve. But that's more on pure DMT than the aya.

The thing is some people have endocannabinoid deficiencies. They need cannabis.

The plant itself could cause a epigenetic dependance if it were intelligent enough. I wonder if my ancestors toked?

Easy7

Veteran
The thing about nature is that normal exposure usually isn't lethal. I can eat a few apple seeds and the cyanide won't hurt me. Nicotine antagonist in jungle plants won't kill at a low dose. In fact they investigate those at low dose for pain. But the frog that eats the bugs that eat those plants are potent.

Lot's of people are comfortable and comfortable with ignorance. They enjoy being controlled. Lot's of people are also much more liberal. They question others claims and aren't afraid to progress ideas. The same ones who loved Trump so much, will be hurt the most.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dumped my pills. I mixed them with alcohol and said the rest are going down the toilet.

If you have anxiety, try a certain strain first...then move on to lemon balm tea, chamomille tea, kava (watch for liver problems on this one) and then finally passiflora.

Passiflora contains cannabinoids too. I once made hash out of a different plant the cone flower. Made me fall asleep. lol

Nature is made for us. In some plants it's made to kill us, in some it's made to heal and extend a helping hand. You gotta realize they are smart. Not in a brain sort of way, but their way of operation.

Like those one half-helicopter seeds, or those velcro seeds.

Cannabinoid relies on wind and animals that are interested in the smell. This is why piss and rotten flesh in the cannabis...is found.

Ayahausca. You're going to remain on a diet, prepare for it. Not be on any drugs. And realize your ego may dissolve. But that's more on pure DMT than the aya.

The thing is some people have endocannabinoid deficiencies. They need cannabis.

The plant itself could cause a epigenetic dependance if it were intelligent enough. I wonder if my ancestors toked?

Good ideas and suggestions. I will add staying hydrated with clean water, magnesium, and walnuts. All those have helped me.

On strains, if you have not found a strain that calms you I would guess you have not tried enough. Sativas too even if that goes against the common thought. I am calm as hell right now on a nearly pure sativa.

Another thing would to be to stop worrying about Trump. :comfort: He is not the boogeyman some think he is. I do not agree with all that he does but am about certain my pot rights will not suffer because of him.

I will take his legislation, some of which I disagree with, over having Sanders and legal weed any day. Same with Gary Johnson. Imo the guys offering legal pot are all schmucks.

Newsom over here in cali is another loon. Took my gun rights with one hand while giving me 'legal' pot with the other.

Easy7

Veteran
Lot's of people think of Trump as the boogie man. Truth is the boogie man is a conservative archetype. It doesn't care about woman, workers, the environment, peace, and any other issue that doesn't rape for dollars.

angelgoob

I could just imagine a conservative saying "even older folks are partaking. some using the Volcano." And then talking about "you want your grandma all potted up on the jazz cabbage?

Dirt Life

Veteran
Hmmm.... I wonder if we're getting a glimpse of how Sessions and this cabinet will be going after MJ states (Immigration/Sanctuary city crack down).

If it can be done like that, I dont see why they wouldnt use that against us as well? Crack downs on lenient cannabis cities/states...

Of course, this is all just speculation, as they have yet to really do much in one way or the other with cannabis, but, it just makes one think is all...

big_nims

Couldn't they just stop all grants ands federal funding to any city or states in violation of federal marijuana laws, then block those companies which continue to operate access to all banking institutions. I hope that they don't but who knows with this administration...

vta

Veteran
I believe the thread title to be true. I hope Sessions lays off on the grass...but sure am loving everything else he is doing !!

They are kind of busy right now trying to avoid impeachment.

lol For what? too funny

igrowone

Veteran
Couldn't they just stop all grants ands federal funding to any city or states in violation of federal marijuana laws, then block those companies which continue to operate access to all banking institutions. I hope that they don't but who knows with this administration...

that is probably their biggest stick
they can do that, but can they deal with the negative politics?
and that's what it's about now
we have some power, our press isn't all bad any more, stoners are not bad people
except to sessions and some other fossils

Dirt Life

Veteran
I believe the thread title to be true. I hope Sessions lays off on the grass...

I really hope youre right on this one... Definately wouldnt help their/his approval rating any if they did go after cannabis.

Edit: igrowone beat me to it...

Jhhnn

Veteran
They are kind of busy right now trying to avoid impeachment.

Well, yeh, but Jeff's Senate buddies are apparently willing to forget him lying to them in his confirmation hearing... cuz maybe the old guy just forgot about meeting with Kislyak in his own office... or just reasons, you know?

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/po...ff-sessions-testimony-on-russia-contacts.html

I don't think they'll come for Cannabiz but they're obviously coming for a lot of the good things that the govt does for people who really do need help.

Oh, those people? Fuck 'em. Billionaires need tax cuts.