What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why the fuck did you do that???

I did that so everyone, including myself, didn't have to page down through several screens of your bullshit until they got to the pearls of wisdom that I was laying on you, AND I thought that it was kind of funny. A wee bit touchy, aren't you?

If you have difficulty seeing the posts, try control/+ and it will increase the font size.

Gry

Veteran
can't be the only one here wondering what CIS is. Given the level of truth in the media I would not be surprised to find out it is a far left organization.

vta

Veteran
can't be the only one here wondering what CIS is. Given the level of truth in the media I would not be surprised to find out it is a far left organization.

Cisgender
Cisgender is a term for people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned at birth. Cisgender may also be defined as those who have "a gender identity or perform a gender role society considers appropriate for one's sex". It is the opposite of the term transgender.

Otherwise known as normal people.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did that so everyone, including myself, didn't have to page down through several screens of your bullshit until they got to the pearls of wisdom that I was laying on you, AND I thought that it was kind of funny. A wee bit touchy, aren't you?

If you have difficulty seeing the posts, try control/+ and it will increase the font size.

thnx for the tip, but I'm @ 120% screen size already.

You wouldn't wanna be driving toward me on a foggy night though, on the other hand that thought sorta tickles me pink.......

and still with the insults huh? screens of my bullshit???

you have 133 posts here, all of them sounding like a bitch cat in heat crying.

pages of my bullshit, hahaha.......

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thnx for the tip, but I'm @ 120% screen size already.

You wouldn't wanna be driving toward me on a foggy night though, on the other hand that thought sorta tickles me pink.......

Your thoughts might not be the only things pink... :tiphat:

I run most of the 'net at 120% all the time because I use my monitor for photoediting. The ctrl +/- allows you to quickly change a specific site to your preference, and Firefox will remember the setting for individual sites.

W

Water-

So you don't want somebody's real opinion you want somebody to be intimidated and not give their true opinion. You are quite the guy. It is also hysterical that you assume you would have that power of intimidation.

I was invited to go up to Canada so a fine group of people could put my thick skull on the right path. The left is so peaceful.

I have no idea what you are talking about?

who said anything about intimidation?
If talking to people face to face intimidates you than that is your problem, not mine.

are you saying that you traveled to canada to assualt people or scare them?

you make no sense
dont bother responding, it just a waste of energy, i wont be be back to read it. i'm out

Gry

Veteran
no neater thread on here, what will you replace with?
On the other hand, time out beats tweaking out, hands down.

iTarzan

I have no idea what you are talking about?

who said anything about intimidation?
If talking to people face to face intimidates you than that is your problem, not mine.

are you saying that you traveled to canada to assualt people or scare them?

you make no sense
dont bother responding, it just a waste of energy, i wont be be back to read it. i'm out

LOL! You threatened him. Don't try to switch it up. It isn't going to work.

Then I referenced the time I was threatened. Now run off. You are probably due at an ANTIFA meeting. Stoner4life won't be there because...

Stoner4life flipped out. MELTDOWN!! Film at eleven.

iTarzan

Did everybody hear about the meeting between President Trump and Kim Jong Un. It was very good. It was HUGE! Not huge like Obama's ears or Hillary's ego but pretty huge.

iTarzan

I saw that on the news tonight VTA. That path was like a well worn path to a favorite swimming hole. The woman came all the way through Mexico where she could have had a fresh start with the $6000 she gave the smuggler.

packerfan79

Veteran
I didn't use the word Nazi, but I can see how people think that way. The whole political world moves further to the right, the press gets suppressed, and we are divided with propaganda. Authoritarian government takes babies away from their mothers. Sound like something from your history book?

We have already moved far to the right with billionaires voices millions of times more powerful than a single voter. I don't think this is what they had in mind at the inception.

Explain to me how the press is suppressed when 97% of the coverage of Trump is negative, and the media routinely takes things out of context and edits to twist the truth. The only news channel that shows anything other than a hard left agenda is fox. Not 1 reporter is in jail. Meanwhile idiot Maxine Waters is calling fgor all out war on conservatives. That's pure Brown Shirt tactics. The authoritarians are mostly relegated to the hard left( Democratic party.) No relevant people on the right called for Obama's head.

What the regressive left fails to realize is that while the right takes the high road on threats of violence, we are trained and armed to the teeth. We had 8 years of the worlds best firearms sales person in the White house. Obama should have gotten comissions for all the guns and ammo he helped sell.Current and retired military and law enforcement, hunters and patriots, will dismantle any pussy hat wearing lefty revolution in a matter of days.

Don't think Americans will forget about the left's hatred for God fearing Americans.

Trumps has encouraged Congress to do it's damn job, democrats have flatly denied. Trump makes mistakes no doubt, fortunately the left gets so hysterical they aren't taken seriously. The Democrats are screaming their is way to a Republican landslide. The fact that Democrats in the DOJ and FBI thought so little of the American people, that they had the right to interfere in an American election. The people will make their voice heard again, since the left failed to listen the fist time. If the Democrats keep going the way they are their may not be another President with D, for decades.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Explain to me how the press is suppressed when 97% of the coverage of Trump is negative, and the media routinely takes things out of context and edits to twist the truth. The only news channel that shows anything other than a hard left agenda is fox. Not 1 reporter is in jail. Meanwhile idiot Maxine Waters is calling fgor all out war on conservatives. That's pure Brown Shirt tactics. The authoritarians are mostly relegated to the hard left( Democratic party.) No relevant people on the right called for Obama's head.

It was a reference to reporters being denied access to the detainees, children and parents. Not just the press denied, but senators, congressmen, and mayors. Deal with it.

What the regressive left fails to realize is that while the right takes the high road on threats of violence, we are trained and armed to the teeth. We had 8 years of the worlds best firearms sales person in the White house. Obama should have gotten comissions for all the guns and ammo he helped sell.Current and retired military and law enforcement, hunters and patriots, will dismantle any pussy hat wearing lefty revolution in a matter of days.

Oh Boy! I'll bet I got more guns than you and I got a Dillon 650 if you know what that is. So fuck off!

Don't think Americans will forget about the left's hatred for God fearing Americans.

Truly religious people who actually practice what they preach must be appalled with this clown. The Lies, the Hookers, the Children - Even the Pope told him off. God fearing Americans - You are so full of shit.

Trumps has encouraged Congress to do it's damn job, democrats have flatly denied. Trump makes mistakes no doubt, fortunately the left gets so hysterical they aren't taken seriously. The Democrats are screaming their is way to a Republican landslide. The fact that Democrats in the DOJ and FBI thought so little of the American people, that they had the right to interfere in an American election. The people will make their voice heard again, since the left failed to listen the fist time. If the Democrats keep going the way they are their may not be another President with D, for decades.

This is just allot of jaw jacking. Get a reality check. Trump's best buddies are going to jail for a long time. General Flynn rolled on him. Manafort and Cohen will put him away. The latest fuck ups with the tariffs / Harley Davidson and stealing children is beyond belief. I hope your seeing eye dog bites you right in the nuts to wake you up and make you see what's going on

iTarzan

Packerfan I have been mentioning similar. I had friends who never had guns and never hunted start buying new guns like crazy. Going to auctions and buying them. Then they started going to the gun range and fell in love with the hobby. They got started because they saw what the democrats agenda was.

I have my guns, all my dad's guns he left me and all my father in laws guns he left my wife. I used to have like 10 boxes of various ammunition. Now I have a legit ordinance. My dad had thousands of rounds for 35 different rifles and pistols. Plus all his reloading stuff. My father in law was a prolific hunter and shooter and had 10s of thousands of rounds for his 63 rifles, shotguns and pistols. Plus reloading stuff including every die needed for whatever caliber. Between my dad and my father in law I have at least 100 cans of gunpowder of different types. I could arm a small town.

My favorite are his 3 old zombie killer Winchester Model 12 pump 12 GA. shotguns. If you keep the trigger pulled it fires when you pump it. Just like in the zombie movies. He has hundreds of boxes of 25 shells per box. He had shells that just make a loud noise, some make a bright flash, some have pepper gas and some smoke. And of course the standard double aught and single aught buck and goose shot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Model_1912

Unlike most modern pump-action shotguns, the Winchester Model 12 had no trigger disconnector. Like the earlier Model 1897, it too fired each time the action closed with the trigger depressed. That and its 6-shot capacity made it effective for close-combat. As fast as one could pump the action, another shot would be fired.

The dads were ready for something big going down. I guess I am too.

iTarzan

Zeez you need to watch all the news. The DOJ is getting cleaned out. Mueller's sham investigation has fallen apart. Comey is a disgrace and so it Strzok. Trump is not going anywhere. He will win again in 2020 because he will have done a good job and because of the actions of the democrats.

At this time Trump has a 46% approval rating. The same as Reagan, Clinton and big ears Obama. He has a 90+% approval with republicans which is the highest of modern times.

MAGA... Make America Great Again or Mueller Ain't Got Anything

iTarzan

How so?

Is it not reasonable for one member to not wish another to be assaulted?

itarzan- death threats = winning?

A lot of darkness in people’s hearts is what I’m hearing

That is not what you meant when you made the comment bozo quoted. Suck it up cupcake.

Quit playing dumb. I will explain. If you get threatened by another poster in a thread you won the debate against that poster. They snapped.

Get threatened you win. VTA and I both were threatened so we won our one on one match-ups against snowflakes.

We didn't threaten anyone. We were threatened. You dig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts