What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I didn't use the word Nazi, but I can see how people think that way. The whole political world moves further to the right, the press gets suppressed, and we are divided with propaganda. Authoritarian government takes babies away from their mothers. Sound like something from your history book?

We have already moved far to the right with billionaires voices millions of times more powerful than a single voter. I don't think this is what they had in mind at the inception.

what are you responding to here? your response has nothing to do with my post that you quoted, I wasn't even replying to you. i said pages back that its monstrous to separate kids from mothers. my post had nothing to do with that, it's pretty clear that i was talking about the whole ethic violation thing and nothing else, so no idea what you're responding to above, because it's not my post.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
All the triggering is too funny. I just got a PM wishing my death and then taunting me to a fist fight. :woohoo:
lol. Until he finds out you only want to grow a few plants and smoke a bit of weed.... just like him.

Instead of a fist fight, challenge him to a smoke-off! First one to say "Pass" gets the lightweight belt. :biggrin:

We all have reefer in common, so that's enough to put us all on the same team.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lol. Until he finds out you only want to grow a few plants and smoke a bit of weed.... just like him.

Instead of a fist fight, challenge him to a smoke-off! First one to say "Pass" gets the lightweight belt. :biggrin:

it would be one hell of a smoke out, lol. just imagine the discussions, hehe.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: That's true Tycho, but it's also true that weed just isn't the same as when we were all just peace loving Hippies.:tiphat:

...... maybe that's the problem. :joint:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
what are you responding to here? your response has nothing to do with my post that you quoted, I wasn't even replying to you. i said pages back that its monstrous to separate kids from mothers. my post had nothing to do with that, it's pretty clear that i was talking about the whole ethic violation thing and nothing else, so no idea what you're responding to above, because it's not my post.

Made a mistake there. Sorry. Don't know what I was thinking.

Easy7

Veteran
Trump enjoys the illusion of superiority and admires military dictator authority. Fact is freedom requires lot's of eccentric individuals authoritarians don't like. The horse industry didn't stand in the way of the model T. But the car inustry stood in the way of train.

The idea of Government is not freedom. You cannot organize freedom. Freedom is complicated because everyone is nut's and the sane cannot speak loud enough. But we do have a chance for freedom in the west. We have a chance to be heard. Maybe not respected outright but a chance to gain that respect and trust.

Mostly things are about business. That's a shady thing outright.

W

Water-

I couldn't care less if he smokes weed. It doesn't make him nice, does it?

It was a qoute, not my words

and I actually asked him to discuss in person,
not fight!
only a psycho would want to beat up an old man for what he writes on the internet!

i was interested if he had such bold opinions face to face
or was he just trying to trigger people with his posts.
he wants to hide behind his keyboard, and thats fine.

he got me today because I was having a terrible day without his help.
I was weak and he found his target.
so be it.

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No hyperventilating rhetoric or large bold font is going to make it something that doesn't even rise to an insignificant transgression.

see how easy it is to manipulate someone else's quote???

you can blow s that crap outta your butt rives, cry me a river, I always use bold so that I can read/review what I've written, I have bad eyes. I use the same size font as you and every other republican on this site.

YOU & YOU ALONE TOOK IT UPON YOURSELF TO REDUCE THE SIZE OF MY FONT IN YOUR QUOTE SO THAT YOU MIGHT APPEAR RIGHT & SELF-RIGHTEOUS. A REPUBLICAN TYPE OF TRICK OF COURSE, THAT WAS STRAIGHT UP BULLSHIT.

don't like what I'm saying (just repeating what I read!!!) put me on ignore, don't like my attitude??????? well that's too f'ing bad!!!!!!! I've kept a civil tongue and I've NOT insulted you in ANY way, EVER, not in ANY thread.

If you're offended by what I said to defend my position, too bad, you brought it up & I caught you in a manipulation. And it's just too bad that I've just proved you wrong, a liar & a manipulator by changing that font size to #1.

Why the fuck did you do that???

Below are 2 screenshots, same dimensions unaltered by me in any way.

Where you quoted me (the 1st pic) it's so obvious that you altered my font size, where Zeez quoted me (responding to Mikell in the 2nd pic) the font size is correct. It's also obvious that all the other font sizes are exact except where you MANIPULATED a quote by me to make yourself appear correct in the pettiest way imaginable. Look @ the font difference directly below where it says "originally posted by Stoner4Life," the font diff is obvious!!!

TqjVDgc.jpg

4S4S3ON.jpg

and finally, this rant was sponsored by you & you alone, if you hadn't f'ed with that font I'd have given you a civil answer. did it somehow make you feel like a big man to do that?

Why did you even mention Obama's name & business to me, it had/has ZERO to do with Sarah's tweet; and yet undeniably the same damn thing thing that's always going on here, it's a typical republican distraction technique, sorry bro, I AIN'T buying it, and now nobody else has to either. :dance013:

anything goes w/you I guess.......

Last edited:

iTarzan

That’s unfortunate.

Hopefully you feel a little safer by announcing it to everyone.

It is his trophy. He is showing it off. You have to win to get to post one of those.

It is a short list of suspects from this thread who probably made the threat. However, it will probably be blamed on Trump.

vta

Veteran

not fight!
only a psycho would want to beat up an old man for what he writes on the internet!

so be it.

Weak is right. And I never targeted you...YOU pm'd me and in the first sentence, you hope I die. Then you followed up by asking to meet up...and more BS.

But I sent him a poem....

Stop

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
anyway, it looks like Sanders has found a good excuse, she says she was asked to comment by various news organizations, thats why she tweeted about it in her official capacity, lol. she's a smart cookie, perfect excuse.

Last edited:
W

Water-

she is smart, and her deformed head makes you feel bad for criticizing her.

they found the perfect spokesperson

iTarzan

not fight!

so be it.

So you don't want somebody's real opinion you want somebody to be intimidated and not give their true opinion. You are quite the guy. It is also hysterical that you assume you would have that power of intimidation.

I was invited to go up to Canada so a fine group of people could put my thick skull on the right path. The left is so peaceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.