What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Truly Unique Smells...!

TexanTerps

Blueberry Muffin is amazing to me, I have had blueberry In the past but this batch of humbolt muffin is crazy flavorful and bag appeal. Not to mention the high is very pleasant.
Has anyone had their magic melon? Interested in melon terps.
Also now with all the dessert strains this thread had some filling in to do.

Fruity Pebbles out of East Texas circa 2002 was incredible. I don’t think FPOG was on market yet this shit smelled and tasted just like the cereal. I’d pay 600 an oz today for it.

Lebanizer

Cannabis is a crazy plant; lots of smells and taste that makes you think "really, I had no idea it could be like this?!" [...]
So true ! That was exactly my thoughts when I grew ACE Honduras and it started to emit grilled meat terpens. Initially I thought there was something wrong with my grow but after checking on the forum, no it was normal. I was extremely surprised to discover that a plant could smell of grilled meat !

Also:

Sensi - NL : no smell during the entire grow and then fried onion bomb that would fill the room during the drying.

Sensi - Hindu Kush : once dried it had the most detestable smell ever, a sort of mix between an acrid industrial soap, flour gone bad and rotten sausage. A friend describe the same smell as "non stinking animal excrement". The crazy thing is that in veg the plants smelled of minty lemoney hash !

Happy Times

Rainbow Belts from Archive. Buddy sent me some samples that had a real unique red-incensey sort of smell intermixed with Zkittlez fruitiness

I can’t remember if it was the 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0 that had that uniqueness