What's new

Trudeau, the Liberals and legalization

Gmack

In all but the most severe cases, if the courts won't force a drug saliva of hair follicle test on an abusive parent because it's too intrusive, then I doubt this would fly either. It's a dead horse, if not now, then when it's challenged.

C46 would give police the right to demand a saliva test from any driver they pull over with no cause needed. It's a bullshit law that won't pass as written.

Maple_Flail

homegrow will not be cut out.

you can grow your own tobacco in an apartment and do not need require landlord permission.

you can make your own wine and beer.. you can grow your own food. homegrown will not fall. it may be taken out but the courts will force it back in.. the only force the government HAS to listen to.

it will exist, how gutted to make compromises who knows.. much of the homegrow issue is fallacy anyway

barefrog

Hola Gang

ita all propaganda

How many people will still grow
in a 1 , 5 or more yrs not many
only the passionate like me.

when you want milk you don't
buy the cow you go to the store.

Bare

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Not Surprised - Not At All

Not Surprised - Not At All

Speaking on my behalf, I foresaw all of this on the horizon with the accompanying political tsunami of hypocrisy and bullshit. Slimy corrupt politicians, equally slimy and corrupt Government mandarins, ex-cops - most of them Narcs- other special interest groups, all with their nose in the trough gorging themselves, trying to profit financially and gain more power and influence politically. All of them telling us how we should live our private lives like subservient sheep in the flock.

IMHO, they can all go fuck themselves. This is why I got my ACMPR years ago to protect my personal rights and freedom. Now that I legally have it, I'm protected, and these low life toilet bowl lickers cannot take it away from me.... :biggrin:

Let them all squawk and argue, cause that's the only thing they're good at. If the shoe fits, wear it.

RMS

:smoweed:

If the Liberals can't get their poop in a group and get this figured out in 2018 I think we can already see the Conservative campaign adds for the next election. They bailed on proportional representation. Somehow the Canadian taxpayers will be the owners of a pipeline from Alberta to B.C. And it could well be that the promised cannabis legalization won't come to pass by the original deadlines set.

Gmack

They get to hide behind the mantra of it's not our fault it's the senate who's holding things up. It's a win win for justin. Pass the bill and start collecting tax dollars or get to run on the issue again.

Gmack

You make that sound like a bad thing. From the way you're talking, JT just can't win. lol
He can't loose.
The liberals aren't your friends. They want to make you into a criminal and put you in jail for what you do legally now. Justin getting re elected will not be good for cannabis users.

beanja

exactly ... we should have went NDP ... tom mulcair wanted decriminalization... the liberals havent done anything since coming into power .. its still all harpers policies.

Gmack

And he wanted decrim with no monetary penalty! But no everyone had to vote for mr selfie! It would have been no longer a crime to have and produce. End of story. Every liberal supporter always says no decrim means it's a fine for possession but that's simply not true. Deschule it amd fucking be done with it.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
If you think the NDP would leave that much money on the table, you're dreaming.

I don't believe anything that comes out of any politicians mouth. They only tell you what you want to hear to get your vote.

Gmack

He never said it wouldn't be taxed. Just no fines for possession and production. That's a major difference from the liberals plans.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Medical cannabis advocates:Trudeau’s government will arrest more people under new law

Medical cannabis advocates:Trudeau’s government will arrest more people under new law

A spokesperson for the medical marijuana advocacy group “Patients Lives Matter” told reporters in Ottawa Tuesday that after the passage of Bill C-45 will cause more cannabis users to be arrested than ever occurred under the Stephen Harper administration.

Source: https://globalnews.ca/video/4297233/medical-cannabis-advocates-trudeaus-government-will-arrest-more-people-than-harpers-ever-did

There is an excellent 2 minute video in the above link that I was unable to embed in this post because it's not on YouTube. Does anybody recognize this activist ? Everything he states is spot on.

RMS

Stickybred420

hitler would be proud of governments in general. the greatest form of manipulation is being imprisoned but just not being able to see the bars.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
The PM of Pot

The PM of Pot

CANADA%2BWEED%25283%2529.jpg

RMS

codybene

yo
tomjones,

I be feelin' this way about any and all politicians,

they be lyin' and I be dyin',

ain't got no trust for the government man,
for the simple reason that he do what he can,

to be stickin' it too the common man,
he in bed with the business man,

if'in their lips be movin',
count on the lies,
that be fact easily proven,

ain't got no mind for the government man,
whatever flavour you be votin' for,
ya'll ain't in his plan,

see'in the lies for so many decades that be passin',
government in bed with big business and they be cashin'

cashin' in on you and me,
all our hard work be but for pennies,

I ain't got no mind for the government man,
he be bendin' us over, doin' what he can.

Nice rhyming man haha. "He in bed with the business man", tht is so true. Everything is about benefits.

Latest posts

Latest posts