What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Montuno your a showoff lol.. putting that beautiful woman in every photo... cant resist a dark hair chick

Montuno

...como el Son...
Mas Orange-nade ((Malawi ACE x Dancehall Reggae Seeds, clone Mapetit) x Oldtimers Haze, clon verde claro) de mi amiga:
...Para el 26-Julio hace tiempo que tenemos claro que es hembra...y que va a seguir creciendo...
Las ultimas fotos en el balcón; partir de esa fecha, se deja permanente y definitivamente la planta en la habitación, pues es ya "demasido llamativa" en el balcón (aparte de pesada e incomoda de mover). Hasta entonces pasaba las mañanas en el balcón y las tardes en "la habitación de la niña", buscando la maxima exposición solar (4 horas maximo, o menos):

More Orange-nade ((Malawi ACE x Dancehall Reggae Seeds, clone Mapetit) x Oldtimers Haze, green light cut) from my friend:
... By July 26, we have long been clear that she is female ... and that she will continue to grow ... The latest photos on the balcony; From that date, the floor is permanently and permanently left in the room, since it is already "too flashy" on the balcony (apart from heavy and uncomfortable to move). Until then I spent the mornings on the balcony and afternoons into a room, looking for the maximum sun exposure (4 hours or even less)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Primera semana de este Agosto:
De nuevo en mi exterior, "La Perrera".
Al ir a trasplantar también a "La Perrera" las King Congo y la Full Energy, me encontré con "esto" a los pies de la Zamalmistica (Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer / Afghan)) F5. :

First week of this August:
Again on my outdoor, "The Dogs' House".
When I also went to transplant the King Congo and Full Energy to "La Perrera", I found "this" at the foot of the Zamalmistica (Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer / Afghan)) F5 :

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
15-Agosto (Todas nacidas sobre el 1-Julio)

August 15 (All borned on July 1):

Zamalmistica ((Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan) F5); (ya muestra que es hembra; she shows is a female right now):
picture.php

1° King Congo (Congo Point Noire x South African Ciskei Highlands):
picture.php

Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut):
picture.php

2° King Congo (Sufrió un grave "ataque" de pajaros o insectos antes del trasplante y estuve a punto de perderla. Se esta recuperando, pero eso le afectó claramente en su desarrollo):
2nd King Congo (He suffered a serious "attack" of birds or insects before the transplant and I was about to lose it. He is recovering, but that clearly affected his development):
picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
28-08-2019:

...El pasado 28 de Agosto fue el ultimo dia que las vi durante 2 meses por tenerme que marchar a trabajar lejos a la costa, a Cartagena. Para ese dia, la Full Energy se habia declarado hembra tambien, la mayor de las King Congo se habia declarado macho; y arranque la otra pequeña y "convaleciente" por miedo a que hiciera lo mismo en mi ausencia, y polinizaran las dos hembras seguras que tengo. Asi lucian ambas el citado 28 de Agosto:

.. Last August 28 was the last day I saw them for 2 months for having to go to work far to the coast, to Cartagena. By that day, the Full Energy had declared female herself, the biggest of the King Congo had declared himself male; and I killedthe other small and "convalescent" for fear that it would do the same in my absence, and it will pollinate the two sure females I have right now. Thus both of them cited August 28:

Zamalmistica : (Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)) F5:
picture.php

picture.php

Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut); (28-Agosto):
picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
..Asi que el pasado 28-Agosto tuve que irme a cientos de kilometros lejos de Monte Adentro, a la ciudad costera de Cartagena, dejando la tierra abonada con estiercol de caballo y harina de neem, y regando hasta encharcar. Una persona cercana echará a las plantas un cubo de agua (10 litros) sí no llueve, y ese es todo el cuidado que han tenido hasta mi regreso el 20-Octubre, casi 2 meses despues.)

Así mismo, se abonó con humus de lombriz, por primera vez, la maceta con la Orange-nade que mi amiga cultiva en su apartamento.

... So, last August 28, I had to go hundreds of kilometers away from Monte Adentro, to the coastal city of Cartagena, leaving the land fertilized with horse manure and neem flour, and watering until it flooded. A close person will pour a bucket of water weekly (10 liters) to the plants if it does not rain, and that is all the care they have had until my return the October 20, almost 2 months later.) Likewise, the pot with the Orange-nade that my friend grows in her apartment was fertilized with earthworm humus for the first time.

Interludio turistico de una muralla de Cartagena con un ficus gigante que me gustó, y una playa cercana:

Tourist interlude of a Cartagena wall with a giant ficus that I liked, and a nearby beach:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
20-Octubre; De vuelta en Monte Adentro.
October 20; Back in Monte Adentro.
picture.php

...Así que el 28-Agosto me fui, para no volver hasta el 20-Octubre, casi 2 meses despues.
La Zamalmistica (nacida sobre el 1-Julio) mide ahora aproximadamente 1'80 metros, y presenta sintomas (hojas quemadas y/o mal desarrolladas) de que primero mi abonado "de emergencia" fue excesivo recien echado pero insuficiente luego para 2 meses (hojas palidas) asi cono haber sufrido falta de agua:

... So on August 28 I left, not to return until October 20, almost 2 months later.
The Zamalmistica (born on July 1) now measures approximately 1.80 meters, and has symptoms (burned and / or poorly developed leaves) that first my "emergency" fertlized was excessive recently thrown but insufficient then for 2 months ( pale leaves) and she have suffered a lack of water:

Zamalmistica : (Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)) F5
picture.php

picture.php

Punta principal:
picture.php

Punta secundaria:
picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Y la Full Energy (nacida como la Zamalmistica sobre el 1-Julio) mide ahora entre 1'20 / 1'40 m, y presenta este buen e interesante aspecto:

And Full Energy (born as Zamalmistica on July 1) now measures between 1'20 / 1'40 m, and presents this good and interesting aspect:

Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
24-Octubre.
Zamalmistica (Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)) F5, nacida sobre 1-Julio; la mas afectada por los casi 2 meses casi sin cuidados:
Empieza a mejorar algo, tras el riego y abonado liquido que le di al regresar 4 dias atras:

October 24.
Zamalmistica (Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer / Afghan)) F5, (born on 1-July); the most affected by the almost 2 months almost without care: Begins to improve something, after watering and the liquid fertilizer that I gave to return 4 days ago:

picture.php

Y la Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut):
Sigue luciendo igual de bien. Lastima su pequeña altura en comparación a la Zamalmistica, habiendo nacido casi el mismo dia (sobre el 1-Julio):

And the Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut): It still looks just as good. It hurts its small height compared to the Zamalmistica, having been born almost the same day (on July 1):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
25-Octubre.
De nuevo en el piso de mi amiga, para ver su Orange-nade, que solo recibe la luz que entra por las ventanas de una habitación.
...Entre mediados y finales de Agosto se fertilizo la tierra de la maceta con fertilizante solido en la superficie del sustrato; y no se volvió a fertilizar hasta hoy, 25-Octubre, tras abonar con guano en liquido. (Esta resinando sorprendentemente bien, para el poco sol directo y el poco abono del que ha disfrutado). Muestra largos y a la vez gruesos pistilos:

October 25.
Again on my friend's flat to see her Orange-nade, she only receives the light that enters through the windows of a room. ... Between the middle and the end of August the soil in the pot was fertilized with solid fertilizer on the surface of the substrate; and it was not fertilized again until today, October 25, after fertilized it with guano in liquid. (He is resurfacing surprisingly well, for the little direct sun and the little fertilizer he has enjoyed). It shows long and at the same time thick pistils:

Orange-nade ((Malawi ACE x Dancehall Reggae Seeds, clone Mapetit) x Oldtimers Haze, clon verde claro)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
26-Octubre.
De vuelta a Monte Adentro y a "La Perrera":
Hoy, 26-10, he doblado ligeramente a la Zamalmistica para aprovechar mejor el Sol y maximizar producción y calidad. Sigue mejorando con los ultimos cuidados, como denota el color y aspecto más sano que van tomando las hojas.

October 26.
Back to Monte Adentro and "The Dogs' House": Today, 26-10, I have slightly bended Zamalmistica to take better advantage of the Sun and maximize production and quality. Keep improving with the latest care, as denotes the healthier color and appearance that leaves are taking.

Zamalmistica (Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)) F5 (nacida sobre el 1-Julio / borned on July 1):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Olor: limón, mandarina, zanahoria dulce, y hierbabuena.

Smell: lemon, tangerine, sweet carrot, and peppermint.

B

Benny106

Sounds like a delightful smell description, i wish they had invented smell o vision.:tiphat:

Montuno

...como el Son...
26-Octubre.
Y la Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut).
Grandes hojas sativas, para una planta de solo 1'40 m de altura.
Olor a hash tanto con notas afrutadas citricas, como "secas" (cuero).
Pero su olor tambien cambiará con el tiempo, mucho mas radicalmente que la Zamalmistica, hacia los afrutados.

October 26 .
And the Full Energy (shortcut Old Afghan NLD x green light cut Old Timers Haze).
Large sativa leaves, for a plant that is only 1.40 m tall.
Smell of hash with both citrus fruity notes and "dry" (leather).
But its smell will also change over time, much more radically than Zamalmistica, towards the fruity ones.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
28-10-2019:
De nuevo en el piso de mi amiga para volver a fertilizar con guano liquido la Orange-nade((Malawi x Dancehall clon Mapetit) x Oldtimers Haze geno verde).
Solo recibe la luz que entra por las ventanas de una habitación.

10-28-2019:
Again on my friend's floor to fertilize the Orange-nade again with liquid guano ((Malawi x Dancehall clone Mapetit) x Oldtimers Haze green genus).
She only receives the light that enters through the windows of a room.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
29-Octubre-2019:
Y de vuelta a La Perrera. Zamalmistica (medira entre 1'80 y 1'90 m) desde un taburete (al fondo, junto a la puerta, puede verse la Full Energy ), y cogollo principal:

October 29, 2019:
And back to La Perrera. Zamalmistica (will measure between 1'80 and 1'90 m) from a stool (at the bottom, next to the door, you can see the Full Energy), and main bud:

Zamalmistica (Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)) F5 (nacida sobre el 1-Julio / borned on July 1):
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts