What's new

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

Montuno

...como el Son...
Durban Poison'70

Durban Poison'70

My Durban Poison'70, yesterday (samething bitten the point of the biggers leafs) :

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Full Energy (Old Afghan X Oldtimers Haze)

Full Energy (Old Afghan X Oldtimers Haze)

This July-30 I germined too a New Full Energy :

bc487fb89e29faf27578250c8f4d3883.jpg

861f8a380038bc70f2e6bdf58221a5a6.jpg

38d45a73585950fa25e3d08c35e9b806.jpg

b9fb972434596bcb2456a1334ee29cb9.jpg

...a 1 de Agosto:
a6478ab3ddfd9b41e27a16ffeaa40655.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
C64 were these beauties grown organically under HPS lighting?
Yes troutman it would be great if they were available again through TSC for a reasonable price.
Koondense - wonderful Cognition BTW - didn't you say that the TSC Durban came from the same stock as the CBG one or vice versa?
I think some old school Mexicans can also produce such interesting foxtail structures similar to these badass Africans. I wonder if there's some kind of special connection here.

Of course. Think that the cannabis seeds exported from Seville &/or Canary that the Spanish grows first in América, were African genetics.
Latter, they imported seeds from Phillippines, too.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Towerfull

Towerfull

hi guys! You know that towerfull is out of stock now, I tried to find some information about this strain. This is the answer:
" We have a new Towerful by aeritos, the cross is Congo/Pck x Pck/Nepal (fem). We are almost certain that Towerful will not happen again, as we are reducing the size of our catalog. Then we'll work them like Limited Edition."

Too bad, i got the last batch it seems, when they offered it in outlet for a very good price.
I was thinking it's (cpn x pck) x pck.

Yes is congo pn x pck (a selection of the ace seeds strain) x pck. I also remain only one seed.

I think the Congo used in Towerfull is the landrace Congo Point Noire, not the A.C.E's Congo, that is an dominant sativa hybrid with Pakistan blood too.

The Towerfull Tropical Seeds description:

"Strain: Towerful (New Hybrid)
Strain Type: Congo Pointe Noire/Pakistan Chitral Kush x Smooth Smoke
Type: Feminized
Flowering times: 60-65 days
Yield: Up to very high indoor and outdoors
Bouquet: Fine woods, grape, red fruits with earthy-kushy background
Effect: Start floating and get relaxed after
Developed by: HdB ( IT ), aeritos ( SP )

This strain initially grows with wide leafs and strong stems and structure. It performs very well indoor in high density grows for its central production that produces a very nice top cola. In mid flower time we start watching some large, white buds with a nice calyx to leaf ratio.
Scents are in the range of woody, with earthy and hash undertones. We also find fruity, grape and red fruits, wine aromas usually linked to the more purple plants. The effect is a happy uplifting and inspiring one that will get you relaxed once it expands."

Montuno

...como el Son...
Full Energy (Old Narrow Afghan X Oldtimers Haze)

Im a big fan of Tropical seed co. They sent me a bunch of their seeds outta their breeding stock years ago. Prob been 10 years now. I was blown away by there PCK. I had never seen anything like it at the time. I grew their ciskei aswell, and I wish I could get my hands on these seeds again. It smoked like a pure sativa, but grew like an indica it was a very unique plant. Im not sure they still offer this variety non hybridized, If I found it, Id buy like 5 packs just to see if I could find something like what i grew years ago. I think they sent me some old timers haze x afghan aswell. These grew like a pure haze and I found no afghani influence whatsoever in them. These are good ppl, and good breeders. I support the shit outta them. Hope to the opportunity to grow some of there stuff again some day.

Hi!.
Old Narrow Afghan X Oldtimers Haze is Full Energy that I am growin right now: what can you tell me about her floration's weeks she needed, & about her taste & psicoactivity, please?
Salud!

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...

...my Full Energy (Old Afghan X Oldtimers Haze), Tropical Seeds Co (borned 30-July) right now:

e107f26cadb7c12c204de5b2938c8135.jpg

5288c8c37426c70b6991560f50d7e61a.jpg

...as you can see, the life is hard n it have givenn it first bite to the Full Energy...

Montuno

...como el Son...
Nepalese Highland P4

Nepalese Highland P4

I don't think so.
It's written the HN in Cognition is a P3 line, I suspect they selected it from Reeferman's HN bulk shared with Cannabiogen. I have no proper data on this, just speculation.

You are right.
Here Aeritos expain it:

""They also walked in my hand, in the form of seeds, another pair of sativas more than I would like to mention. The first of both was Nepal Highland, I think it is known by many, although it may not have been so much when I received it. , about 5-6 years ago. Worked in advance by Reeferman and CannaBioGen, it came to my hands also via HdB. My mission was to analyze it, cultivate it, continue generations trying to improve this line. It promised to be an adventure and it was. I was promised an easy sativa for indoor, nothing to do with those crazy Asian or African who had previously roamed my culture. It was not in all cases. Something that I liked about it is that there was still variability and plants much later, large, but of spectacular beauty. Also fine appearance of classic sativa, internode media, leaves with characteristic sawing and the flowers were something of great delight.Calves medium but silky stigmas, very wide and large, of the largest I will have seen.An intense garlands after drying, give an extraordinary appearance to the stored flowers.The final weight was good although some did not have great consistency in buds, even aerated. On the other hand there were larger leaf specimens and more compact structure, with flowers of great density. In both expressions the resin was abundant and the smells were strong in culture. They bloomed until 3-4 weeks before their later sisters. good genetics for indoor.The smoked is enjoyed a lot, very dense and aromatic smoke, an intense creamy and touch something spicy or citric.Effect quite strong, powerful, excessively can cloud a little the mind and preferred it for occasional more marked occasions that for the day to day because I do not like the strong effects daily, but this is something very personal. After a few small approximations in principle, I went on to follow the line 3 more generations and that is how it continues in the form of seeds. I wanted to keep the line open, as I found it, while removing those lacking vigor or quality along the way , hermaphrodites and the most extreme in terms of slow blooms that did not bring with them the potency and necessary productions that other copies of blooms somewhat shorter if they showed. ""

More from Charles Darweed:

""It is a plant of medium size,not specially long internodes,very easy for growing. Its got medium and strong branches,also finding some much more conical production plants with not very developed branches. It has got an acceptable size for any kind of space, both in outdoor and indoors. It flowers between 60-70 days (indoor) Mid-end October (outdoor) giving some very good quality flowers,in the majority of times they´re dense and strong buds,but also there are some more sativas tower-buds a bit more airy. The production is medium but of high quality and full of resin and hard buds. The odour is very nice floral and some more citrusy and sweet scents.They tend to show a notorious odour level will flowering. Very nice and easy to grow sativa with a very acceptable yield with also a strong high been first uplifting but having also corporal and phisical effect being full body affected. We have also to remark we found some impressive males in this strains,very strong in structure and also very odorous and productive.""

Montuno

...como el Son...
Durban Poison'70

Durban Poison'70

My Durban Poison'70, yesterday (samething bitten the point of the biggers leafs) :

View Image

View Image

As it turns out that after losing the first Durban Poison'70 "on legs" of my dogs, the youngest of my nieces (3 years old), in another carelessness of mine, she started doing gardening practices on the same afternoon of the day I went up the last photos of the DP'70 ... Result: I found the Durban Poison'70 and one Extreme Haze (NL5 / Haze X Oldtimers Haze) torn and smashed, and half-buried in each one of the tiny circles of small figurines of "La Patrol Dog "of those who come as a gift in their sweets ...

Montuno

...como el Son...
Extreme Haze (NL5/Haze X OldTimers Haze)

...so I will try again... Right now:
Asi que ha empezar de nuevo. Año aciago...
Extreme Haze (NL5/Haze X Oldtimers Haze; Tropical Seeds Co), ahora mismo:

fc31494f3b8fd163356387d7101ae3f0.jpg

069ab17ee34885c73c1d713521ce610e.jpg

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...

This mornin, Extreme Haze (NL5/Haze "Extreme Haze" cut X OldTimers Haze "Green" cut; Tropical Seeds):

f2a39c6df1f8a6b4cd8c86b3137c8c69.jpg

643561aec93d77125bceb0a91d5f3817.jpg

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Anybody have grow or smoke Old Congo (Congo Point Noire x OldTimers Haze), or Durban Punch (Durban Poison'70 x SouthAfrican CISKEI Highlands) ?