What's new

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo (Congo Point Noire X Ciskei)

... Well, I musted left Monte Adentro in order to work far away from my land in 2017-October-20, harvesting more than half of the King Congo (borned June-23) and leaving it like that, assuming that when I returned a month later I would only find dry straw or a mushroom farm ...

View Image

View Image

View Image

...but African ladies are the strongest arround all World...

... But the day 2017-November-23 when I were able to came home again, more than a month later without watering or any care, I had this big happy surprise ...

c4106ffe8287061f61cc9ac879c7b568.jpg

4eeba309c81654001158cde37bb08e18.jpg

7d46a8987c6b65de51e556322386f273.jpg

c4825c5aa49953f606d21481343a05f4.jpg

40567dba517863cdde68b65594373813.jpg

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo

King Congo

Legitimate, indeed very frosty herbaceous, potent looking plant. Shrek man! This would be my second year growing outside I'm very excited for them.

Hola!
Have you growed King Congo outdoor, too?
Salud!

Montuno

...como el Son...

Cogollejos de King Congo :

e8edb62b0093604d368b33f3fb3ed101.jpg

b0d1bf2775b66faca9c7fa8030dd058f.jpg

200dd57a918cb3811c9183e13350eaa7.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...

More King Congo buds; how looks right now, after 8 months:

b2f25ed4c92ba20f5d7acbfa166e2296.jpg

d60adf189d3753ff65ae0acb66d56eb4.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...

On the flavor of mine King Congo (Congo Point Noire X SouthAfrican Ciskei Highlands) this season in La Perrera, the part that was harvested before October-20, it tastes and smells, from more to less intense, to noble woods, spieces, musk / chlorophyll, and an end to kiwi:

ec059ab3ca3693888f6c60671fbe790c.jpg

8e0e0f5977965d6afbb04960d34e893d.jpg

Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Hows the smoke, I'm highly interested in Durban Punch, and King congo.
Searching for a soaring cerebral sativa with no anxiety, just pure electricity, and enhanced senses with pure joy\feelings of excitement.

Montuno

...como el Son...

On the flavor of mine King Congo (Congo Point Noire X SouthAfrican Ciskei Highlands) this season in La Perrera, the part that was harvested before October-20, it tastes and smells, from more to less intense, to noble woods, moss / chlorophyll, spices, and an end to kiwi:

View Image

View Image

...However, in the harvested part after November-20, the dominant flavor and odor, by far, is a strong smellin' n taste, a delicious mixture of mandarin / sweet carrot / red berries & red wine's grapes..

4eeba309c81654001158cde37bb08e18.jpg

7d46a8987c6b65de51e556322386f273.jpg

c4825c5aa49953f606d21481343a05f4.jpg

40567dba517863cdde68b65594373813.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...

Really nice King Kongos !
Can you give us a smoke report?

Hows the smoke, I'm highly interested in Durban Punch, and King congo.
Searching for a soaring cerebral sativa with no anxiety, just pure electricity, and enhanced senses with pure joy\feelings of excitement.

About its type and quality of psychoactivity, comment before to describe it I use the usual terminology in Spain, which classifies the different types of sativa effects such as:
1- Lysergic or "trippy".
2- Electrical or energetical or exciting or caffeine or speedy or anphetaminic.
3- Euphoric or positives.
4- Introspective or creative or cerebral.
5- Indica's tendencias.
For me, this King Congo would be type 4- Introspective / Creative / Cerebral; Clean and clear effect, cerebrally stimulating, and slightly 2- Physically exciting (more " energétic" than "eléctrica", without anxiousity, an slightly 3-Positives or Euphorical (more " positive" than "euphorical"...
It remembers me a lot the Destroyer (CannaBioGen)

Very high power of psicoactivity , and longlasting.

Last edited:
On the flavor of mine King Congo (Congo Point Noire X SouthAfrican Ciskei Highlands) this season in La Perrera, the part that was harvested before October-20, it tastes and smells, from more to less intense, to noble woods, moss / chlorophyll, spices, and an end to kiwi:

View Image

View Image

How would you rate this terp profile? Your second harvest sounds delicious, but I can't say I've ever tasted wood or moss. The high sounds excellent, King Kongo is definitely on the hit list now :cool:

Thanks for posting in such detail, by the way. Threads like these make this website an absolute treasure.

Montuno

...como el Son...

How would you rate this terp profile? Your second harvest sounds delicious, but I can't say I've ever tasted wood or moss.

Yeah. Before the 0ct-20 noble woods & spieces was the most strong flavor, with a little kiwi end... But she wasent done enought.
After Nov-20, only dried, the strongest taste was tangerine/carrots/red berries, with a little end of noble woods. But after a month in the cristal(vidrio) jars, the noble wood' little end dissapeared, n a new "red grapes/red wine" taste appears mixed with the other fruity trastes...

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Double Congo

Double Congo

hi,

Double Congo is a strain of Tropical seeds co, really like a old congolese:dance013:
unfortunatly the mother Congo Pointe-noire is lost....i've make a lot of F2 and i know TTSCO work on BX with Congo black male:woohoo:

One pics of seeded bud :
View Image

Bless'

Beatifull... What can you tell me about her taste n psicoactivity, please? Im thinkin bout grow Doble Congo in a future outdoor grow...
Salud!

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Durban Poison'70

Durban Poison'70

Hey Organik,
yes from what i know the durbans by cbg and ttsco are a joint project, should be the same. But maybe there's more to it.

Cheers

I'm confused as to who's Durban is who's. I got some freebies for ordering a certain amount at TSC and the only had them for a short time. They called it 70's Durban. Some dude on ACE site told me they were the same. But either both I've seen grown from these have nothing in common. These were very long leaves and typical skinny leaves. Very sativa looking.I think They use it in the Durban Punch I know, and the Durbakstan, I don't know how to spell it. But it's apparent the they had these for awhile. You can't go wrong with CBG or ACE, I just wanted to actually know for sure. But these leaves are pencil thin, but takes forever to mature..

Tropical Seeds Company says that their Durban Poison'70 , n the Durban by Cannabiogen are differents:
The Cannabiogen ones finished before, shows a green n a purple genos, n same times showes a "short size" geno...
The Tropical ones looks taller n finishes later, n Tropical only has worked over the green geno. The original Tropical's line comes thanx to African Herbman from South África...
Anyway, I only sais what I have heard...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts