What's new

Tropical outdoor 2008 season .....

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Hey Wallyduck :wave:
You will harvest nice bunch of sticky flowers very soon. It is what we was fighting for!
Happy harvest bro!

G

guest123

yes zien ,, that is true ,, and as u said the flowers are looking lovely now ..
youll have to excuse i had the camera on wrong setting when i took these pix ,,

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
wallyduck, quack quack! :joint:
your garden is looking superb :joint: how long will them ladies flower before you do the choppiry chop?

edit: moved the pics to the how to grow in the tropics discussion started by wally, i confused both threads... :bashhead:

keep them unpdates comming wally, we wanna see that beautiful garden of yours get ripe :) :joint:

much peace :)

Last edited:

hamstring

Veteran
Wally
I think th pics are great. I always love looking at your garden or bush garden. Everything seems to be coming along well.

Hows the weather I know its summer for you any rain? How often do you have to water during summer vs winter?

G

guest123

hey tolpan ,, thanks man ,, nice to have u along for the ride ..
hey paz ,,, im already starting to chop a few of the volunteers , the others are almost ready to start coming out too ,, 4 weeks should see a few dozen plants harvested and more going in ... thanks for keeping the tropical thread going ,, a lot we can all learn from one another there ..
i ve left my tripod out there so i can get some nice shots as they ripen ...

hey chuck ,, everything is just lovely down under right now , hope the same is for u ...

hey hamstring , the weather has been a little unpredictable this year ,, typically we would have no rain from august , but the heavens have opened up on several occasions the past weeks making my job a little easier .. u can water all u like , but a nice shower of rain does it so much better ...
ill probably have to be watering every 4th day until the storms start in late october early november ...
hey esbe ,, always good to see u .. thanks for the good tidings ...

inverse

wow wally.. i just read through the whole thread, and i must say i envy your grow spot :). what an amazing garden you have....my imagination runs wild thinking of the yield it'll produce. can you grow pound plants in your climate?

keep growing that dank!

G

guest123

my guess is somewhere in excess of 100 lbs from those 2 patches inverse ,, but i will run them again straight away and could well end up with as much again or more given they grow a lot bigger later in the year ...

yes inverse we most certainly can get pounds per plant ,, in fact i have a sativa that grew itself that looks to be going to yeild several pounds .. ill look for a pic ,, though its always hard to judge size from them ....

lighterfuel

Beautiful Work Wally - Allways nice to get to the end of a large outdoor grow without problems from scavengers. I take it that you have no issues with domestic critters? Here in California (USA) - the deer would have a field day in a patch like that. What is the average height of the plants?

K

kallenavndk

wallyduck said:
yes zien ,, that is true ,, and as u said the flowers are looking lovely now ..
youll have to excuse i had the camera on wrong setting when i took these pix ,,

Garden of eden my friend looks so awesome in that sunlight

G

guest123

lighterfuel said:
Beautiful Work Wally - Allways nice to get to the end of a large outdoor grow without problems from scavengers. I take it that you have no issues with domestic critters? Here in California (USA) - the deer would have a field day in a patch like that. What is the average height of the plants?
gidday mate , no luckily theres nothing trying to breach the fencing out there ,, i ran electricity through it a few years so most things know not to go near it .. only problem really is the caterpillers , they are really hard to keep at bay ..

the plants are mostly around half a metre tall ,, the outside fence is around a metre high ....

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey there Wally, am watching this thread with great interest, awesome grow u got happening there mate, love the diverse amount of strains flowering away. I miss that red volcanic dirt so much, it grows the killa weed, but I'm no longer in that area of oz, sob sob. Hey have u ever heard of the strain that was called "Yellow Peril" (named by the local grower), it was brought back from china and grew some of the biggest and most beautiful sativas that I've ever had the pleasure of growing an smoking, but sadly the original grower was forced to stop what he does best and now i think the strain has been lost, more sobs :violin: , havent seen it for a few years now. Anyway I'll be checking in quite regularly to see how you is going and to remember how good the tropics are for growing the herb.

Peace an Respect

b00m :rasta: :rasta:

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
lookning very good bro :)

nice to see they are starting to get fatty :) mmmm

m8 do u have any pics of ssh x c99? i can see plz if u got som of them???

peace maffe

Last edited:
G

guest123

hey boom , yes i love that soil too , coupled with the climate its unbeatable .. yellow peril doesnt ring a bell unfortunately ... a shame to hear its been lost though , i m guessing thats probably happening a lot around oz as older guys retire and no one fills their place ...

hey maffe , always a pleasure mate ... ill pop up some ssh x c99 next time from some new pictures , they sure do look nice ...