What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Growing

B

bajangreen

Chaman i read your whole tread my brother, and your vibe is very present in your post and it is a very happy vibe indeed!! You make me feel very welcome and privilaged to be here, good vibes to you.

Whats it like in the green house? some pics? whats new? how is everything?

Chaman

in the green house there is a little going on, jeje can never be at peace unless I did.

A really special friend had sent me some great seeds, not all of which hit unfort. But the ones that have so far, jejee are awsome !

Of his I have Malawi, landrace. And Golden Tiger. Love them both the Walawi's 4x where much faster, but unfort. also more mold pron. Suddenly in mid summer we got hit hard with some real shitty weather...insides of the tops on 2 of them started to mold so had to cut them down premature. The other 2x finished awesome. Golden Tigers are still going.

I also got lucky had has a Jamican X Nepal male and a Chinna Yunnan male that I used to polinate specific branches and labeled carefully Walawi x Each male, Golden Tiger x each male, my 3 generation inline Colombian Gold Ive been playing with x each male. Some Jamaican e each male.

That and a few clones of each...can't doo to much as I'm selling my house and people come to see it, and still in divorce mode and she could be really evil and use things agianst me.

I still have some seeds to play with that i've yet to try and the new, small but interesting genetics that I can't wait too try out have me dreaming of better times too come. Am so very greatfull, from just Colombian Gold, Jamican and Colombian x Jam's to these exciting new crosses, sine most are very Sativa i'm thinking they will be very homogen. and little luck very vigorous. jejejej all are most def Green House or Outdoors. Inside they'd be dificult, lamp hungry and I'd hope would give a decent yield...these I'd def do in a sea of green if I were to.

Thanks for the kind words, and please do feel at home. Enjoy very much when people take some time of there day to talk about something we all love...but don't get much a chance too talk about in everyday life. Love pictures !! jejeje so thanks agian. Pics...well, I got a shitty 3meg pixel cel phone camera that sucks, but sure there isn't much to look at now like there was a few weeks ago. Starting new seeds, and waiting on some clones to take root.

Ya'll take care now, and I'll see about getting those pics up soon.
Cool & Calm,
Chaman

Chaman

Walawi Cola top, see the mold just starting....yet hundres of wonderfull white hairs !!! ARGH jejeje hate it when mother nature does this.

Golden Tiger Top coming along.

Colombian X Jam.

Colombian X Jam.

Colombian Gold.

Colombian Gold.

Walawi bottom with seeds still mature'n and hope to reveg.

Colombian Gold.

Ok that should be the order....jejejeje

Attachments

• 20130226_070048.jpg
    20130226_070048.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 20130226_070100.jpg
    20130226_070100.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 20130226_070106.jpg
    20130226_070106.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 20130226_070111.jpg
    20130226_070111.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 20130226_070116.jpg
    20130226_070116.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 45
  • 20130226_070125.jpg
    20130226_070125.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 20130226_070132.jpg
    20130226_070132.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20130226_070156.jpg
    20130226_070156.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 39

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola Chaman! Looks like ACE is the place, nice genetics! :D
Bummer about the mold, but I know how that goes. Hope you can cut it out and spray the area and let her grow, she's a nice one!
Those pics aren't bad for a cell. :yes:

Looks like you're set for seeds, but my offer stands if interested. :tiphat:

B

bajangreen

Wow! how old is the Walawi from seed? is the Colombian Gold going to fill out like the rest? good looking plants! I don't think you ever mentioned it in the tread so whats your soil-mix like? How is it that you have such fat buds!! I never seen my buds get this fat, wonder if i am not leaving them on long enough.

Chaman

hey great question, I do beleave i've mentioned that several of my families have agriculture farms, mostly cows and goats. They produce Milk, and cheese and all that, they got their own chickens and such so I come along and shovel shit....litteraly jejejeje then I got california hungry worms jejeje all goes too them, plus my home organic stuff, I got a large pile of compost I offten turn and burn too...so all that goes into about lets say a 5gal bucket. I mix about little more then half my soil from under my compost, about 3gal ,then almost 2gal of the shits and house organics passed through worms, and add lots of rice hauls. Then spread some Lime (Cal) white stuff we line soccer fields with jejeje, bout a handfull....not even almost. and mix it all in a larg sac from my dog food, Mixed really well. I leave a bout 3 fingers or 5 that I can later add more abono too as the plant grows. I've lost access too Bat guano...miss that shit jejejejejeje cusin remolded, he used to have bats in his roof. I'd go up there and pick up all I could, made such a big difference.

Its really rich, almost black soild, clumps just right, and water goes right through it...but still holds on too it. My soil used too be alot red'r but over time of adding abono to it and mixing it and reuse'n it it's gotten alot richer. I am patient too though I wait for it, jejeje often a revege here and there makes me need too give them more time, jeje such a heart brake to cut them down when covered in white hairs ejejeje, I do how ever keep a close eye on the Trich's. I cut them down when they are about 80% just starting to cloud, between the last 20% going on amber and make sure there are still lots of clear trichs. This gives me a complete high, with body and makes it last just right.

Chaman

Hey everyone, still alive... just lots of changes. Hope everyone is doing well, best of wishes and hope ya'lls gardens are kicking ass !!!! OVER GROW !!! :)

Cool & Calm,
Chaman

troutman

Seed Whore
I'm glad your back.

I remember reading your posts and wondered if you would ever come back. :woohoo:

I saw your Colombian Gold X Colombian Red pic. :tiphat:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey everyone, still alive... just lots of changes. Hope everyone is doing well, best of wishes and hope ya'lls gardens are kicking ass !!!! OVER GROW !!! :)

Cool & Calm,
Chaman
good to see you my tropical friend ,
glad you are alive and well ..

hows the gardens been ,, any success?

Chaman

Thank you Donald and Troutman, very kind. I'm glad to get back and try to relive this thread. I've got a few I made from Canabiogen or ACE seeds, but am suffering from a over looking street lamp. We have 12hrs light and night here...so at 6pm more or less as it starts to get dark the street lamp comes on. Giving 24hrs light since it turns off ruffly 5am when the sun starts to come out. Really pisses me off ! jejejeejejeje ;) Need to make an automated shade to cover and uncover due to my wierd hrs at work I can't be home at the same time every day to cover and uncover.

Andyo

Veteran
disable the street lamp

disable the street lamp

Thank you Donald and Troutman, very kind. I'm glad to get back and try to relive this thread. I've got a few I made from Canabiogen or ACE seeds, but am suffering from a over looking street lamp. We have 12hrs light and night here...so at 6pm more or less as it starts to get dark the street lamp comes on. Giving 24hrs light since it turns off ruffly 5am when the sun starts to come out. Really pisses me off ! jejejeejejeje ;) Need to make an automated shade to cover and uncover due to my wierd hrs at work I can't be home at the same time every day to cover and uncover.

I had a factory light effecting my greenhose
i shot it out 4 times in a month they gave up replacin it
Im not suggestin shootin it but you could adjust its timer .
Dont let them control you.or remove the whole fukin lamp post, lol.A

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hahaha ,
have to get some autos mate ,,, lol ...

Andyo

Veteran
lol

lol

I had a factory light effecting my greenhose
i shot it out 4 times in a month they gave up replacin it
Im not suggestin shootin it but you could adjust its timer .
Dont let them control you.or remove the whole fukin lamp post, lol.A

Its called treat the cause not the effect.A

Chaman

Mexicani-AR Yes, I've grown a few Mexican's before...Mexican cartel has been having inporting and exporting weed here, Think they use it to pay all the robots down here for all the coke they store and ship from here coming from the South. So some times we can find some nice Mexican buds here....not sure where they are from but in general seem mostly Sativa. Have enjoyed a few :)

Donald Mallard, yes indeed... they are so exp though so am try'n to make my own. jejjee I'll post some pic's of different ideas.

AndyO, jejej I've shot it before with a pellet riffle...but they fix it fast. It's a street lamp so the goverment "Fuerza y Luz" department is in charge of fix'n and change'd it often. Sucks jeje Wish I could get enough peolpe to sign to move it, but they all appriciate it more than I do ;) Fucking lamp...jejeje all was perfect with the new house, till the first nigth there....I littleraly remamber say'n : "FUCK ME"

Blessings, Cool & Calm
Chaman

Chaman

shade cover idea 1

shade cover idea 1

So here is a basic Idea. One part is always permanete agianst the wall, and there is a moving one that extends and retracts. This one is to be put on a motor use'n some kind of gears to move back and forth. I need to make it so the motor when turns on, goes one way...then turns off. Then the next time it turns on have it go the opposite dirrection.( like a garage door) and set it to a timer.

Cool & Calm,
Chaman

Attachments

• Green house shade ID.jpg
    Green house shade ID.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 35

troutman

Seed Whore
Does anyone know if flashing a laser light into a street light turns it off?

I imagine they have a light sensing diode that would be turned off by a beam of light. :laughing:

Chaman

Troutman... Never tried that to be honest, yes they do use a light sensor to control when on and off. It would have to be a pretty strong laser and have a perm power source...jejeje just like the motor on the green house would need to have a UPS back up.

Meizzwang, Thank you. Very kind and pretty cool you took the time to check it out. Wouldn't be the same with out people such as your self stop'n by like so. If ever anything you'd like to add, always happy to learn something new or get another point of view.

Cool & Calm,
Chaman

hunt4genetics

Veteran

Welcome back Chaman, long time no see.

Based on your unique situation, have you ran any auto-flowering strains?

All the best, looking forwards to your grows.