What's new

Tropical Growing

rasjano

saludos chaman y feliz cumpleaños bro...
Beautifull pics !! yes your plant has alot in comon with some of mine. Very nice, I was just think'n to my self, are you starting to get rains early too, reason I ask is shes not packing on the tricombs as much as I would hope, looks real humid. Remember Trics are a defence, normaly would see alot more in drier conditions....the same plant in dry season although a smaller harvest would be much more powerfull as too in wet season...happens to me all the time, jeje sad as heck too since it rains here 9+months of the yr. Wonderfull pics thanks for share'n those and yes I do agree shes got some caracterisitics in comon with my Colombian Gold x Colombian Red....not so much the gold and reds on their own, more of the combination of the 2.

Tell us how she smells and tastes please, and of your smokes in the past, how was the high for example ?

pues al parecer el tiempo de espera y la gran humedad en el ambiente hicieron de la corinto una sativa con un pelotaso espectacular, muy evolutiva en su fumada y muy clara ademas, vas en la mitad del "caño" y te vas dando cuenta de que estas poco a poco elevandote jejej y te mantienes paulatinamente subiendo una hora aporximadamente y se mantiene hasta comenzar un decenso paulatino :bashhead: , esta un poco taquicardica pero muy entretenida para fumar en la mañana jejeje el olor aun quiero esperar un mes mas para abrir los frasos y realmente decirte que tal...el sabor es dulce con final terroso...el aroma aun no lo puedo definir ...
patolunga me dio un par de tus colombian red espero poder cultivarlas en esta temporada de outdoor...
un abrazo bro y buenos humos desde chile

Chaman

Hey everyone jejej sorry....been getting high !!! jejej real high too...This Panama is awesome, but not mold resistent, least not this only lady I was able to keep out of the seeds I was given. But shes awesome.

Got some Destroyer X Panama coming up thats got me realy happy cuase i seeded the hell out of it, and if you know about Destroyer you know its a 3 way sat cross with the Panama its 4 !!! jeje got to love it. I hope though these will be more resistent as the moms are under rain and all you can imagine and doing great.

The Congo X Nigerian is coming along, but also due to size out side, need to make a whole to stick the 5gall pot in, so she won't hit the roof so bad, but the thing is if I do that, shes at level with my dogs and they can be real pain in the ass about things....hate tie'n them up till shes done tooand shes too wide wo fence around and still have room to move around.

My crosses are coming along well too, slow.....things have been very slow, its nuts realy.....but things are coming along and need to start new seeds soon.

Skunkybrewster, the purple seeds...numerous cusin crosses jejeje sorry no more specicifics then that....hes mad many crosses many of my plants and many of more indica plants he has also been blessed with.

High lighter, the gold bath is acutally over a special type of nasa ceramic jeje thats what the site said...jeje its bathed in 20k gold and the what looks to be a lava rock is a specialy moled ceramic made by nasa that can take be'n lite up like a spaceshutle coming back in to orbit jejejej, of course a bic lighter is good enough for me....unless them Clipper ones are hotter ;)

Still its an awesome work of art that anyone who comes over wants to try and smoke from !

Hey Electro, i'm very interested in those...sorry its taken this long, I hope they might still be avaible.

Wamen, Thanks as always you much too kind....but like i've said thread is only as great as those who post in it...so thanks for make'n us that much better.

Gist, jejeje man, too funny bro...but a Bobo Shanti Rasta friend of mine said too me, we are all kings and queens so it only right that i'd bow back...i'm no profet.

Thats what we are all here for any how right to learn and share.

Gist, your rigth and i've kicked my self in the ass more than once for not keep'n a clone !! but honestly, right now i'm not breeding. I'm explore'n so many great friend have shared with me so many out of this world exotic genetics and combinations of them that I can't resist, and have'n the family I have....jejeje the Law "wife" says I can't keep so many at a time...If I kept clones have all thats necesary to do so too...I'd get an ear full of constant nag'n and bitch'n that you'd fear to deal with....not the cops, man fuck them...its the wife bro...look out for her, i'm the "yes" dude, shes the "NOOOOOOOOOOO" jeje but hey man put up with her you get to bless your self with the kids and the whole "family" thing...specialy from a person who realy didn't have that blessing as a child....but man i'd love to keep a clone out of each plant each harvest and I get 3 to 4 harvest a year of 5 to 6 plans at a time...jejej thats alot of clones. I'm not a good exacu...damn "Verdugo" to be killing them later.

Seen this I've suffered with my dogs, keep'n a pup each round i've got 6 dogs now that I spend more on Dog food then I do on Gas, heck if I care if gass goes up i'm already pay'n like $8 a gall, its that damn Pedagree that needs to get cheaper jeje oh but this is a third world country where you can pay a 200% tax on things imported...jeje man I'm high i'm even talk'n crap.

I have gotten runts.. and males, but I normaly start off with more seeds then I planed on keep'n eventualy killing off the lessor...even if parts my hear sometimes, keep think'n of ways to save them before I do that like tie bigger ones the shade them to the sides, putting more soil to sport her base blah blah...but some runts can't be saved and time is not lost due to I had already antispated them...and if too many go worng well...I live in here, I can always start another batch. Unless i've got hybirds and indias with time lines with a goal to finish during my dry season. But sativas can be started at any time realy.

kallenavndk,
too kind and thanks very much for share'n that pic ! thats awesome...I hope to have a few in my pond like that sitting on lilies, and too see that lotus flower along lilirios is going to be awesome with the colors of the fish underthem and flower and plams...jeje dream still need alot of cash for this one. But thanks for share'n that here and the kind words.

Randude, just hit you up in your thread jeje took me all day to catch up between calls and transactions jejej pais to catch up with some friends, can't beat that wit a stick man.

Rasjano, oye muchas gracias por tu respuesta, la verdad que si tienen mucho en comun, pero lastima que ahora por falta de tiempo no me puedo poner bien al dia contigo. Apenas puedo lo hago.

Cool & Calm,
Blessings
Chaman

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaman :wave:
Connection lost yesterday...sry
I talked with Ras on the phone too...niiiice!! :D
Awesome pipe man!
If you see Tom,a big hug on my part!!
Always a pleasure to read you brother
come here more often,please! :wink:

C

charlie garcia

Hola amigos, glad to see everything going fine Chaman.

Chaman as much we look for yield in some lines, as much as we move them basically to less resistance to mold.. A good selections should do the trick to find best yielders while best mold reistance. Anyhow I am glad you managed to try them in ur climate.. where they should express 100%

Yeap, with panaman there are 4 sativas into Destroyer/Panama. Hope Destroyer helped to improved yield. About Congo/Nigeria finally had to be done before I expected due bad weather in april-may which delayed schedules so I am working the F2 indoors to assure new and fresh batch of seeds earlier.. have 3 lovely males and 4 females to check...btw one of the females suffer spidermates attack being clearly less resistance to them.

well allf or now. thx for info. Hope you keep on enjoying and maybe teach your dogs how to grow well instead hehe

CongoNigeria07DSCN0170003copia.jpg

B

bonecarver_OG

chaman :D me and my girl have been adopting animals latelly :D the cats are cheaper than the dogs :D we found a female girl that we took care of, and a while back we got her pregnant with an other male of same breed.

well the 7 pups ate like monsters - i see u on the costs of dog food.. the good quality dog food is expensive. pedigree is a good brand :D give ur dogs the best man :D

people dont realize what kind of crap that goes into the cheap dog foods :(

peace mate!

K

kallenavndk

U welcome m8 thank for a great thread if you want i send you some frogs hehe

Gist

Chaman,
Glad you're finally back man! I must have wrote in this thread the day you left or something-cuz it took like over a month for you to post anything, I kept checking and checking... Yeah good dog food is pricey. I got some dogs. Just got a motorcycle because of those gas prices, beats traffic too.

I hear you about the woman man, if the woman of the home isn't happy nobody in the house is gonna be happy. Doesn't matter if it's the mate, mom or maid, you gotta keep those women happy.

Me and a friend are talking about ordering some seeds, but I don't know if it's worth it or not. I can grow some really good stuff-and I'm still just growing from seeds I've kept over generations from bagseed long time ago. But the desire to grow other stuff is really getting to me...

peace out

Last edited:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Chaman .. glad all is well in your piece of paradise :) I hear you on not making anymore seeds.... I have been gifted so many by so many that I am trying to grow a few of each out over the next year or so. I could just grow Raco crosses for the next 2 years and not touch them all. Too small a room and very generous friends = lots of seeds in the fridge :D

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey tios :wink:
Cuts of Chaman´s RedxGold flowering @ 43ºN :D
P1081356.jpg

Chaman

hey everyone, just back from vacations here....was awesome, mean no words can describe Manzanillo, de Puerto Viejo. Limon.... Carribean is prof heaven is on earth man jejeje where the wildest jungle covered moutians meet white sandy clear poetic beauty of the carribean. Ever come to Costa Rica and don't go to Punta Uva and Manzanillo in Puerto Viejo de Limon...man kick your self real good in the ass and save up to come agian cuase you didn't do it right the first time ;)

but...need a vacation from my vacation jejeje Kids man....jeje if you got'em you know what I mean, if you don't....jejej you'll see.

So hey, yeah I hope to be around a little more, specialy since things at work are going to be slow over the next month or 2 before football starts back up in the US.

Raco,
hey great to see you hear ! yeah jejeje left me all worried when we lost connection the other day....tried looking around for new posts of yours but had no luck. I've been calling Tom a few times, but haven't been lucky seems we jsut miss each other. He's been up to alot.

Highlighter, jejejej Blessings my friend. Blessings indeed....jejej was just think'n walk'n out at night...

Hold that thought, was on vacation an a tech needs to do an update, be right back.

K

kallenavndk

Lucky son of a ....Hehehe Carribean that is one cool vacation cant wait for your update

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ever come to Costa Rica and don't go to Punta Uva and Manzanillo in Puerto Viejo de Limon...man kick your self real good in the ass and save up to come agian cuase you didn't do it right the first time ;)

:bashhead: When I was there in '05 they had the worst rain/flooding in 31 yrs. Road was washed out and we were "lucky" to be able to stay in a 3rd rate resort, (just not our type of scene) unable to get to Puerto Viejo til our last couple of days, but those couple of days were awesome, staying in a bungalow 4 mi. up in the rain forest w/ great views looking down.
Didn't quite match the time we had on the Osa peninsula, but it all made a great impression, and I hope to return one day. :D

but...need a vacation from my vacation jejeje Kids man....jeje if you got'em you know what I mean, if you don't....jejej you'll see.

How true! I always give myself a couple of days of "downtime" @ home before going back to work after vacation. :wink:

Raco, always throwing down the sick genetics! :respect: Did you start flowering the RedxGold 'lombo inside? Great work @ 43N!

Chaman

yeah...I remember those floods too man, Rio Bananito went crazy and flooded all the zone, also on the raod back to San JOse there where several pts where land slides would take out the road, make'n people go all the way to Turialba, then Cartago, finaly San Jose...yeah thats a real long trip, and a real bitch with thousands of curves but if your not in a hurry or drive'n a real wonderfull route too.

The pacific is always mroe realiable....its dry. Down south a little more humid then up north, but the pacific will always be much more climate releable...jeje not soo much an adventure as the Carribe. Still West coast has inifint beauties too !... damn jeje be back agian, work is make'n my work....

B

bonecarver_OG

i spent all of the 4 months i was in costa rica in santa teresa on the pacific cost.. i really would have liked to go to the caribean side also.. but things dont allways work out the way u want :D hehe

it was great anyway - just left more for exploring later some day :D

hope all is well chaman! peace mate!

E

ElectroSticky

Taking it easy .....

Taking it easy .....

Hey bro.

I hope it's all good ...

:muahaha:

Last edited:

Chaman

Hey ya'll, hope'n things been going cool & calm for everyone jejej cut down a few more so might disapear for a while jejejejejejee , na but we are in slow season, but when I get this high and there ain't much to do....well I sit around and look at pics more then posting much as I normaly say in my mind one thing and end up type'n a whole other thing....or running on and on like I am now...should see my eyes, so dry...so red...think if I blink they will bleed ? jeje lips be stuck to me gums cuase even my teeth be all dry...man, jeje and feel like a little kid holding a balloon....except its my head kinda floating on a string above my body jejeje, body is numbing....and i'm smile'n like I just got....jeje to try and be polite i'll say satisfied.

Here are some pics from just a few days ago, they realy aren't the best...and please excuse the dust all over the place...its been rain'n hard out side the green hosue but i've been try'n my best to keep it dry in there, so got dusty....and dang fans, well you know whn shit hits the fan its spreads out right....turned the fans off, and well started getting molds, man....if it ain't one its another right ?, well had to cut some early, jejeje but I ain't complain'n :)

here are some pics, i'll try and come back to post names later.
Blessings,
Chaman