What's new

Triple stacked 3K automatic

Dakine

Veteran
Cant believe I forgot about this thread! This thread and another Stadium Vert grow are the reasons why I wanted and still want to try and do A vert scrog grow.

Awesome job bro! Cant wait to see more current pics of them!

dj digigrow

Bump ** Don't want to ever lose this thread. Super Clean and love the Automation! Much props!
What updates have you made if any since last post?

I love vertical!

ganjourno

Started in soil. Now 50/50 soil/ready-gro coco (air mix). Better since the buckets don't provide much natural aeration.

Still going well, no major changes to report.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
bro, i would love to see more frequent updates, id love to try your dosing rig as well

honestly thought you had bailed on this thread
thanks for poppin in!

ganjourno

Sorry just have too much going on with family/work etc to post regular updates - I will stop in from time to time and do my best to answer questions though!

ganjourno

UltraViolence Day 38 under the new LEDs:

RIPnh1K.jpg

ganjourno

One thing I did not expect from the LED swap is that the internode distance is MUCH shorter than under HID. Maybe just due to more total light intensity? I'd gotten used to flipping around 12" tall since they used to stretch quite a lot, and some on the top row would even try and run into the ceiling. I did the same this time but the canopy filled out much less; on the plus side the buds are stacking much better. Next run I think I can actually give the rows a bit more space, may raise the top row up 4-5 inches and the middle row up 2-3 inches, and let them veg to about 15-16" before flipping to make sure it all fills out. Yield will likely be below expectations for this first LED run but quality is on point.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
More usable light in the 430nm blue spectrum reduces internode distance/stretching. Most HID produces primarily 662nm red spectrum for growth and minimal usable blue which causes a good deal of stretch.

Latest posts

Latest posts