What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trinity (as described by Jason King in The Cannabible Vol. #1)

LostTribe

Premium user
sounds like daily smoke with good yield then .,?
Its a good yeild. Easy growing plant. Its a thick indica but with a unique fragrance lots of pine skunk especially when you defoliate, the smell is intense. Pungent. Cured out it smokes with a smile and is great for anxiety and pain relief without the couch lock. Loaded with resin.

It is skunky. But its not full on skunk by any means the primary smell for me is pine, sap, wood, citrus all combined with skunk.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Its a good yeild. Easy growing plant. Its a thick indica but with a unique fragrance lots of pine skunk especially when you defoliate, the smell is intense. Pungent. Cured out it smokes with a smile and is great for anxiety and pain relief without the couch lock. Loaded with resin.

It is skunky. But its not full on skunk by any means the primary smell for me is pine, sap, wood, citrus all combined with skunk.

sounds worthy to runnigt it then .,?

LostTribe

Premium user
Trinity 2w under led. Wishing I had put her on the HPS side.
led.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
@LostTribe how would you say the potency is on a 1 to 10 scale ?
First off. I am beat. I pulled that sucker and only took 4 tops to hang. The rest I just spent 3 hours bucking and pulling off stems and all leafs to make live rosin. I am beat! Feel like I've been lifting weights all day long! She's A BEAST!!!! This is the biggest yeild of top notch buds I've had ever. She was in my hydro system but damn, she blew the doors off and then some. This Indica has as much if not greater commercial breeding potental than NL5.

Potency is not a joke either. I don't smoke a great deal unless I am out with friends. This one can hang with Sour and OG any day of the week. I love the happy chill mood she puts me in keeps me smiling every time. Cured smell is one of a kind and sort of seems like it could have ancient ancestors in some of the sour/og lines but that is an assumption based on the tiny bit of citrus that she throws off. Its mostly musky and a bit of citrusy pine when cured proper. I'd put potency at 8 but I do not get a couch lock and I think an 8 is very good for a pure indica. I mainly smoke sativa leaning hybrids and sativa's these days but happy to reach for this jar when she's around.

need4weed

Veteran
First off. I am beat. I pulled that sucker and only took 4 tops to hang. The rest I just spent 3 hours bucking and pulling off stems and all leafs to make live rosin. I am beat! Feel like I've been lifting weights all day long! She's A BEAST!!!! This is the biggest yeild of top notch buds I've had ever. She was in my hydro system but damn, she blew the doors off and then some. This Indica has as much if not greater commercial breeding potental than NL5.

Potency is not a joke either. I don't smoke a great deal unless I am out with friends. This one can hang with Sour and OG any day of the week. I love the happy chill mood she puts me in keeps me smiling every time. Cured smell is one of a kind and sort of seems like it could have ancient ancestors in some of the sour/og lines but that is an assumption based on the tiny bit of citrus that she throws off. Its mostly musky and a bit of citrusy pine when cured proper. I'd put potency at 8 but I do not get a couch lock and I think an 8 is very good for a pure indica. I mainly smoke sativa leaning hybrids and sativa's these days but happy to reach for this jar when she's around.
Sounds like a diamond mate, ticks all the boxes

LostTribe

Premium user
You can all look back in this and the one other Trinity thread with Trinzilla and Bennie in it. I was probably the one saying it was Full Skunk. It is not full skunk. It is an overpowering musky, piney, zesty citrusy loud funk.

This is the EXACT same plant we had 20 years ago, no doubt no question.

trin.jpg

trin1.jpg

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
This shit makes my eyes feel super funny like back when I first started smokin. Strong, chill yet functional.

LostTribe

Premium user
Well guess I have to re eval once more. I'm getting shirt laundry issues and wtf bombs from the loc youngin ski bums. Cannot conceal the STENCH from a proper cured bag!

Yes, there's a sort of skunk in there with the musk. Along with a mix of other fantastic old school essences that you wont find in new school.

I never said it wasn't LOUD. More loud then skunk.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
I have it in michigan
What do you think of it? I just broke up about a half zip of some thick nugget and it smells so freaking great. I read some describe it as Juniper Berries but I don't have a clue what Juniper Berries smell like, its dank. I still think theres a pine needleness to it as well. This one was filled with C99xPositronicHaze.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
You should definitely get it out there because everyone is looking for it. CSI believes he has secured a cross.
Did you ever have an opportunity to check it out? it was in your area, specifically one of the SLU kids brought down buds of the Trinity, Bubblegum and some fire Blueberry back in the early 2000's.

midwest

Did you ever have an opportunity to check it out? it was in your area, specifically one of the SLU kids brought down buds of the Trinity, Bubblegum and some fire Blueberry back in the early 2000's.
Yeah trinity was around in the St Louis area in the early 2000's for sure. The source we got it from sold it still a bit wet like J King talks about in the Cannabible so it was probably whatever Kansas group of people he was talking about. Or possibly that was part of keeping the smell strong and they all sold it like that idk.

I talked to CSI about the Trinity he and a few others have now from Oregon and they all think it's a cross and that the real one was lost. Couldn't say. I know I haven't seen anything that really reeked like that since. Hopefully it can be brought back

LostTribe

Premium user
The cut I have pictured above is the real cut no question in my mind. Same as we grew around 2002-3 in the Midwest.

Last edited: