What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trinity (as described by Jason King in The Cannabible Vol. #1)

LostTribe

Premium user
Trinity 3w
So thick she is due for a de foliation
20240417_152536.jpg

Nextofkin

Yeah trinity was around in the St Louis area in the early 2000's for sure. The source we got it from sold it still a bit wet like J King talks about in the Cannabible so it was probably whatever Kansas group of people he was talking about. Or possibly that was part of keeping the smell strong and they all sold it like that idk.

I talked to CSI about the Trinity he and a few others have now from Oregon and they all think it's a cross and that the real one was lost. Couldn't say. I know I haven't seen anything that really reeked like that since. Hopefully it can be brought back

You should definitely get it out there because everyone is looking for it. CSI believes he has secured a cross.
I’ve got trinity , I’ve had her for a good decade +. South STL here.
Shes from Eugene.

She wasn’t lost, I know a few people with her from Colorado to Oregon.

midwest

Yeah you guys should get it out there more because everyone breeding with it only has crosses and downplay the smell when talking about it. There are no cuts out there with provenance and a good chain of custody as far as I've seen

I know if you were to actually show up to a cannabis event with real trinity nugs that stunk it would make quite an impact because nothing but fakes have been around for quite a while.

LostTribe

Premium user
Had to bust out the Trin jar today and oh boy what a day! The effects of this cultivar are its best quality. So absolutely chilling effects without any couch and you are sort of in a mood to get out and do anything and everything but without the speed or any raciness just good vibes and happy feelings great for anxiety.