What's new

Trichy & Lola's European Vacation to the Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LolaGal

I bet $5K Yummy won't go with us!

Total saved in jar so far : $540...... not bad considering I just started saving this week... lol

T

TrichyTrichy

Yummy says he is going if he can fix his 'traveling papers' :)

I just emailed him to give us an update. :)

L

LolaGal

Yummybud won't go.... I promise... he couldn't take the fun times we're gonna have! I'm gonna put a warning label on this trip.... For adults only.... lol...

Now Yummy, you know you are welcome to go, and it would be fun trip.

Me and Trichy PROMISE not to pay some hooker to take you on... I swear.. we won't do it..... (mwahahahaha)

K

Karma Genetics

You planning for november htcc. ore the April icmag family smoke out cup. Think i will be there both date's he he.

This is the best advice i can give you girls is, rent a smoke friendly appartment, Much better then any hotel, nice smoke outs in rest afther a day walking. (bring good shoes, we dutch can run on those wooden ones.

Make shure to eat some stroopwafels.

I would make shure to visit greenplace and dampkring

H

heavy dank nugg

Yummybud won't go.... I promise... he couldn't take the fun times we're gonna have! I'm gonna put a warning label on this trip.... For adults only.... lol...

Me and Trichy PROMISE not to pay some hooker to take you on... I swear.. we won't do it..... (mwahahahaha)
ill be there will you pay a hooker for me??????;) the nugg needs luv to.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran

Sorry Lola, Bringing Yummybud is a condition of your entry to Europe..

No discussion can be entered into on this matter, we need to be totally clear with you about this, bring us Yummybud or, for you ze trip is over.

P

Peat

Don't forget we are bringing the Yummybud :) Might have to hold Mrs Peat back :) You know Yummybud is a cassanova

What happens in Amsterdam, stays in Amsterdam! :yoinks:

At least, til it's posted on icmag!!! :wink:

You planning for november htcc. ore the April icmag family smoke out cup. Think i will be there both date's he he.

That's a good point. Hehe. :redface:
I'm talking about the icmag family smoke out cup (GREAT name!) in April 2010. :joint:

L

LolaGal

Which one should we shoot for Trichy? I know I'll never get to go but one time!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
If you find a really nice place to stay in A'dam I wonder if you can drop me a line in a PM with the hotel name...
Searching for clean & nice, well placed and not extremely expensive hotel to stay in Amsterdam drives me crazy..
In fact if I'll find a good place in time I'll be there at the cup. :laughing:

Good luck with your trip! :wave:

T

TrichyTrichy

That's what I am looking in to now. Lola and I have to stay somewhere nice and super secure.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So is this going to become Lola and Trichy AND everyone else at ICm that can get into the same vicinity....trip to Europe....hehehe

You ladies planning a trip to the HTCC?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I've been there for many times, as I have some friends that live near the border, in Germany. The center of amsterdam seems very secure to me, maybe you could try to avoid a hotel in the red light district... but the surroundings of the Dam square are good.
I'm sure there are people on the forums that know some good places to stay.. maybe they'll help you.

Good luck again... I'll follow this topic.. :wave:

L

LolaGal

Dank, I don't think we know what we are doing yet.... or even when we are going!

I'll be happy to find a comfy chair and get stoned!

Pretty soon we will be able to charter a flight!

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Ive been told many people, not to go to the htcc because its crowded and the weather is crappy. Ive been there at christmas time b4 and wasnt exactly 80 and sunny if ya get my drift. Sept, or october would be a good time if your trying to go soon. I imagine you could get the outdoor buds all day fresh, right off the boat at that time of year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts