What's new

Trichome Treasure Chest

HempKat what kind off kamera are you using. iam using a old cannon powershot a40.

and here is what i use to come so close to the trichomes,
IMG_3662.jpg

foxygrower

Just thought I'd add on to this great thread.

Here are some various trich shots I have taken using a Digital Microscope.

PEACE

FG

B

bonecarver_OG

wow - nice closeups :D

btw - doesnt most indicas and hybrids have trichs allways about D21 flowering - the only ones i have had who havent gotten that are purer sativas :D

peace all

G

No_Shitt_In_Nor said:
HempKat what kind off kamera are you using. iam using a old cannon powershot a40.

and here is what i use to come so close to the trichomes,
IMG_3662.jpg

I use a Nikon Coolpix 4800 and nothing else. It's 4MP and it has 8.2x optical zoom and can auto focus in macro mode from .4 inches away.

G

bonecarver_OG said:
wow - nice closeups :D

btw - doesnt most indicas and hybrids have trichs allways about D21 flowering - the only ones i have had who havent gotten that are purer sativas :D

peace all

That's pretty much how I've always seen it. Sometimes it takes longer for indicas and hybrids if the grower flips them to 12/12 before they are mature. Mine actually started showing triches around week 2 but those weren't really much worth looking at.

G

What's up? Y'all chicken?

What's up? Y'all chicken?

Come on people I put this thread up as a forum for those of us that enjoy sharing the beauty of this plant to show case our photographic work. Did I scare you all off with my big scary trichomes? Or are you all afraid Johnny Law is going to come crawling thru your internet connection to bust you?

Well if it's my pics that scared you I'll try to help you out by putting up some that aren't quite as good as the usual. In this picture taking business lots of things come into play and sometimes the shots don't turn out as good as always. So here's an example of some of my less then great shots.

7348C-99-Week-6-Flower-Day-44-Trichshot10.jpg

What? You really didn't expect them to be that bad did you?

Oreganic

Ohhhh HempKat.. those macros are STUNNING, well done my friend! Everyone in the thread, really, for that matter.. but really crips clear trichomes there Hemp!

-budo

[Not my pic..:D]

7693Precision.jpg

Last edited: