What's new

Trichome Treasure Chest

G

Man, now that's what I call, frosty waves of delta nine LOVE. You folks really know how to to show off the business end of those lovely ladies.

:respect:

Paz y mas...

G

Kalotermes said:
Sure glad I have a fast connection........

Stellar pics!!!!!

Thanks, hey you think that's bad, on OG I'd post as many but always so they appeared full size on the page :smile:

G

oaxacaspice said:
Man, now that's what I call, frosty waves of delta nine LOVE. You folks really know how to to show off the business end of those lovely ladies.

:respect:

Paz y mas...

Well for me it's like art, I like to think of it as organic art. It just fascinates me the way these triches look and form. :smile:

G

You ever notice how most all of the mushroom shaped things in nature pack a wallop? :D

Btw, your art is absolutely inspirational, thanks for sharing it with me and my peeps, my friend.

Paz y mas...

G

oaxacaspice said:
You ever notice how most all of the mushroom shaped things in nature pack a wallop? :D

Btw, your art is absolutely inspirational, thanks for sharing it with me and my peeps, my friend.

Paz y mas...

No problemo, truely it is my pleasure. :joint:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Great thread HK. Wish i could contribute but my pics went with OG. BTW, how do you guys do that lettering in your sig?

3 Weeks in Flowering.

3.jpg

G

Nice macros everyone, let's keep them rollin in, it's time for OG to represent :D