What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle cheesedog x London church

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro
Nice update.
I can smell them from here

Peace

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking great bro
Nice update.
I can smell them from here

Peace

Nice one mate
Top work on this cross, serious odour control is a must... the test smoke is very strong and tastes lovely, even got that spice on the exhale
Cheers again for the chance to try them :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Couple of dry shots of buds from the four... pictures just can’t capture the awesome stink and strong high unfortunately, but they are there

picture.php
picture.php

Weigh in:

Not much variation in yields, one was a little smaller in height than the other 3 , and the bud structure pretty much the same... hard nuggets.

The other two are still swelling :biggrin:

snel

Lovely job Mr Brunch.and those other two looking powerful. Got a good return there to boot by the look of it :)

mr.brunch

Veteran
Lovely job Mr Brunch.and those other two looking powerful. Got a good return there to boot by the look of it :)

Thanks mate, I can’t recommend these enough.. very strong medicine and a strong smell with a complex taste...
I always give half the crop to my sick relative, and he’s reporting good pain/nausea relief
Too potent for a couple of people who tried a smoke :biggrin:
Mrs B is limiting herself to a couple of tokes, and I’ve been sleeping amazingly well!
All the best :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
The other two are down and hanging...
the guy who’s looking after them while they dry says they stink even louder than the last 4 - good sign I suppose :biggrin:
They look nice and chunky, I’ll get some pics at the weigh in

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one Mr Brunch,,,
I be popping some of these in the new year,,,
Thanks for sharing,,,s2

mr.brunch

Veteran
At least one of the phenos I’m smoking has some pineapple/ tropical fruit coming through, very complex smoke.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for testing her bro
Glad you enjoyed her

Peace

mr.brunch

Veteran
First plant : 100.3
Second plant: 101.5
Amazingly close to each other and very smelly- lots of fruityness and chem, penetrating smell- all I did was strip the dry buds , weigh and jar it and I reeked like I’d been trimming.
I’ll get a couple of dry shots up soon

Latest posts

Latest posts