What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i reserved a booth and 4 entrees in the private breeders medical cup.

i will also be offering an ounce of my kindest organic hydro in the quanta cann thc competition (beat me if you can lol)

i will have kind cured in jars for people to see and smell. from my moms and from seed.

i look forward to meeting everyone, past present and future

med-man

phatpharmer

Looking forward to the expo even more now I no you an entry in the cup I got the judges pass soI cant wait to see your stuff and get some beans:)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet dude

1 - med-mans master kush
2 - maple ridge kush aka rock-star kush
3 - pain killer
4 - west coast sour diesel aka kerosene

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for the quanta cann thc competition i will be entering

1 - purple head-band kush (f-1)
2 - west coast sour head-band (f-1)
3 - lemon sour head-band (f-1)

i chose all seedlings to enter, just to rep my beans as well. my breeders cup entrees are all clone onlies i tested last year

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
actually, only 1 is still in circulation,

i am the only one with the maple ridge kush, wcsd and pain killer. they are my breeding stock and i am a breeder, thats how it works. talk to marco renda for details if you are thinking about entering, deadline is may 1, and i will beat you lol, save yer money

med-man

phatpharmer

cant wit to try those strains I really want some real rockstar lol the pain killer sounds nice to:) I wish clones were being offered save me some time lol

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
be interesting to see how bcbd's new kushs stack up to the almighty med man brand ?

i would be interested to see how you stack against me ?

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant wit to try those strains I really want some real rockstar lol the pain killer sounds nice to:) I wish clones were being offered save me some time lol

i really admire commercial clone guys. they get blamed for everything that the grower messes up. i remember guys getting calls 3 months after purchase getting blamed for mites and pm lol haha

no thanks, i sling beans

my purple pain killer is in chilliwack and throughout the lower mainland bc, so is my head-band which is now in the okanogan as well.

med-man

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Med-man. Here's a little advise. If your as talented a grower as you say you are,try being a little less arrogant and cocky. Try being a little more friendly and pleasant and let your herb speak for itself.
I notice people on here have been giving you a hard time. Try re reading some of your posts. You come off as very competitive and it's easy to see why your rubbing so many people the wrong way.
Just relax,it's the internet,be nice and chill to people and you may not get so much criticism.

Good luck at the cup.

bigbag

Veteran
^
this
i honestly would love to grow crops for competition, but am focused on other agendas. we did win the first year, first place for compassion clubs with reefs early pk ( pk x mighty mite ). reef also took third in seed co indica with his ultra king ( pink kush x afghan/skunk ). wish you well, just love pokin fun...

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Med-man. Here's a little advise. If your as talented a grower as you say you are,try being a little less arrogant and cocky. Try being a little more friendly and pleasant and let your herb speak for itself.
I notice people on here have been giving you a hard time. Try re reading some of your posts. You come off as very competitive and it's easy to see why your rubbing so many people the wrong way.
Just relax,it's the internet,be nice and chill to people and you may not get so much criticism.

Good luck at the cup.

thanks man. if you knew me, you would know i am not to be taken personally. if you read any of my posts you would see i have been saying my product speaks for itself

emocentric people will always be offended by this or that, even if you are trying to help them, they still feel they are being taken advantage of lol.

it is a competition, and talk is cheap. only arrogant self centered people will confuse confidence as conceit.

let me clarify for the confused :

confidence is knowing something beyond the shadow of a doubt.

conceit is having an exaggerated sense of self importance.

never the less, i will be there with tones of beans and kind. win or lose, rain or shine

med-man

Manstien

The best way to get peoples attention at booths is having a fat plant on your table- than do the talking/smelling and looking at the herb - we had way more walkby traffic with just one plant...just threw it in some shitty homedepot soil too! :D ... Good luck everyone and props to medman!! his shits bomb.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i prefer to line up 20 jars of my seeded gear and clone only stuff.

i doubt anyone else will be taking it to that level as far as seed vendors are concerned

med-man

Manstien

Yep! sounds rockin' bro. I noticed once we put out a fat plant on our table I just grabbed a ugly clone and grew it out lol.. a bunch of people would flock and it would get attention. It's nice to point out some growth traits or something, maybe I was just really high but it seemed to draw more heads. Either way good luck bro lookin' forward to see everyone there THANKS MARCO! :D

phatpharmer

3 weeks away cant wait got my VIP judges pass staying at the Intercontinental looking 4ward to the VIP party hopefully meet and talk to like minded peeps any1 going?