What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck x TRC's Blue13

G

There are plenty of seeds here for us to play with my brutha :wink:

Tex

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see they finally got the Twin Towers rebuilt after 911. I bet the high is to die for.

Mr.Wags

G

I got me a new toy so here are my first decent pics with the new gizmo

Trainwreck x TRC's Blue13

I'll figure her out a little better and get some more up

Tex

omega7

They look almost identical. Very nice bro. Have you done any other work on them or just a cross. They have what I call the "calyx fans" structure where the calyxes fan out like little anenomes on the buds. I'd bet that came from the TW. I did a TWXblue satellite cross and the first female I got had the exact same calyx and bud structure (I'm looking for a pic) but they werent big giant CLUBS like yours. Those even look like giant TW nugs. Excellent job TK!

peach125

Very Nice Looking Towers for sure Tex... The Twins for Sure...I have got the Swt#3 crossed with the Train and will see what that brings. Not sure what I will cross her with,,I hope to clone off of her for a while ,, but sounds like a keeper for sure...Got to keep the Train going...Good Luck on the Rest of the Grow...Peace...Peach

G

lookin good Tex :D

lets see that finished product....

nice new camera too man, finally lol... was gonna go crazy trying to focus on your old ones, what kind did you get?

THC

G

Looking good as aways TK. Hope you like your new toy. You take care and have fun.
Later

G

Hell!! I just thought it was my eyes Cesar.lol. It's a pretty handy little thing though.

Nikon Coolpix L1 is what i ended up getting, it had the best macro feature of the ones I looked at. $300 and some change. I will build me a little box or something to shoot in, a lttle black velvet action.OoooEeeee

Tex

G

Nice TK, I've upgraded my Digital before my problems with a Fiji S7000. Boy i love this camera. To bad i don't have anything to shoot with it. Soon, very soon. Make sure to shoot some nice pictures of that new BIG toy your getting. You know the one i'm talking about.
Take care

G

Nice plants Tex!!! Those look super fresh & the camera makes them look delicious!

G

awesome! you got some new gear bro. hell yeah. finally get to see some macros from our fav kid..

peace bro. nice shows you got goin on 'round these parts. i need to stick around hydro more often!

G

Here is the last of the three still in flower. I already smoked the other two plants completely up. Very nice smoke and buzz.

This one is about a week or so out

Smokey smoke my bruthas

Tex

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
WOW....Man ever sice I joied this site Ive been astounded by the way you make ur plants seem to do anything u want..... Those look fabulous.... Ive had my E&F tabel for a yar now and still havent got to use it-every time i takle a big bunch of clones to have 21 to fill it, something goes wrong but ill get there... I hope my E&F plants turn out even half as good as yours when i finally set em off..... be sure ill probably have to harrass you for info on watering shedules or such.....
Great plants TK....
Be lucky now,
Harry

Latest posts

Latest posts