What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck x TRC's Blue13

G

Here is a little in house fun we are havin down on the ranch

I had a super vigorous, fat leaf male Blue13 that I used to knock up my Trainwreck clone. Alot of tiger striped hards as hell beans to be had. I sprouted five beans and have couple of killer plants in flower. Here is the one definative female of the group.

This one is 10 days into flower

Tex

G

Hell yeah Tex, that trainwreck just begs for a pollination eh?

a deepchunk male of my selection had his way with my TW lady, I'll be keeping an eye on this to compare , i'll be starting mine in a few weeks.

:woohoo:

THC

G

Funny how that horny little winch gets around.

Trainwreck x Deep Chunk, Yummmmmmm

Tex

G

Hey now, watch what you call her. LOllll, I must have missed the cross you made. Must have went over my head TK. Very nice choice of M/F. Looks like a keeper cross you got on your hands. I'll be watching this thread closely. Thanks for the help on the idea for the cover.
Taker care

PS, hope you plan on sending some seeds into seedbay. Members are going to want these seeds for sure.

cALyXTECH

Looking Great Tex... Have you switched to hydroton? I thought you used ready-gro??

Are those 4 in. pots with regular drainage holes On top of 5.25 in...pots?

How long do you Veg. under the 250w.. At what lamp height?
I have like 4 2x2 ebb & flows just doing nothing because I went Aero...
I would love to set em up like u.. under 600w Horti's...
Just bought the whole line of botanicare nutes because of your and Mr. Wags posts...

Take Care ..

Love the trainwreck......

Peace..... :wave: :joint:

Last edited:
G

Here are the Trainwreck x Blue13 in action

Here are the Trainwreck x Blue13 in action

They are gettin real sticky and smelly OoooooEeeee

Tex

G

The pots are 4" pots settin inside a 5.25" pots. I start all my seedlings in the small pots with regular drainage holes. As they get bigger I like to go right into the 5.25"pots without transplanting so I just set it right in the other pot and keep goin. This is something that I gleened from BOG's double and triple stacked pot method. It works great.

I use Hydrotron again because I couldn't regulate the water enough in my tables and the hydrotron doesn't jack up your pumps. If you use it as a potting soil replacment and not a hydro media I think it works great, i keep my mothers in it.

Lamp hiegth is as low as I can get without toasting the leaves, usually 8"-12" off the top of the canopy. I veg from two weeks to two months it just depends on what I am trying to acheive. I just vegged alot TW and G33 clones for a month or so, they were about 12" tall when I tossed them in flower.

Tex

cALyXTECH

Thanks for all the Great info Tex... I thought the pot on pot looked a little bogish....

Every time I visit a Co-Op when in Cali I reach for the T.W. I can't Wait to see how they turn out... I have been workin with Blue Hybrids for a couple of years.... I always wanted to see what a blue Blue Train would turn out like.....

Glad to see your all over it...........

Peace.... and thanks again for answering all my Questions......

G

lookin good tex, looks like there are 2 distinct pheno's to be seen already from that top down shot there.

can't wait to see how they turn out for you.

THC

G

Thanks Cesar

Definately a Trainwreck sativa pheno and a stout Blue indica pheno. The TW ones are really starting to stretch out.

Tex

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
dammmmmmn those look sticky,

quick Q, how many girls do you fit on your flowerin e/b, and what are the dimensions on that e/b?

thanks,
bartender187

G

Very nice TK. I like your twin tower cola's. They've turned out really well. What do you think the total flower time is and the yield? Looks like the resin output is really well. So, when are those seeds going to hit Seedbay :wink:
Take care

G

You know me BG, none of that seed selling stuff for me. I prefer behind the scene work myself.

It is a killer cross though and sticky as all hell

Tex

G

Lol, you are the man behide the scene for sure. Does look like a nice cross. I like the way the plants didn't get big at all. Nice and low, with nice cola's. Sounds like this girls packs all the good stuff. Strong high, smells great and also taste.
Nice job

Latest posts

Latest posts