What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck genetics?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Yes she is around in a few places from what I see she is making a comeback lots of requests for tw cuts lately...

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I was gifted a Wreck D clone from a kind brother. its from Head seeds stock.
ChemD dom, can be taken at 55 days. Just fills in all over with heavy bud set .can be mold prone.stays short, a wicked combo imo.

Got the wreck clone for many years now and still breeding with her, we take care of our genetics and that of many other breeders, trainwreck is in my eyes quite an important building block to save and very very different to the current genepool that most tap into.

~star~crash~

????

????

pretty sure i have the TRAINWRECK
picture.php

EastFortRock

Interesting old thread. I'm growing a TW seed that was given to me from a friend of a friend. Actually 4 seeds got me 1 female. This plant isn't floppy and doesn't stretch much in flower and the leaves look mostly sativa. . The buzz is super fast hitting to the head and the buzz doesn't leave me tired after the come down. , Menthol sweet taste. This has definitely opened me up to getting seeds of TW crosses.

Latest posts

Latest posts