What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tower of Power Completed

Now Playing: Wife Shut Down

Now Playing: Wife Shut Down

Today I have some sad news for my fans and teachers who helped me build my first PC GrowBox and start my first grow. The wife was watching "TV" today and seen something on it and got all paranoid. The moment I got home she said I have remove my babies. To keep her happy, I'm ending this grow for now. I'm wandering if I can put them in the backyard until my very secret and stealthy desk is done. I will post the last photos of my babies in the PC in the morning. Thanks everyone, I will return ASAP.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Sorry to hear that Soul.........oh well :shucks:

Someone please remind me why I choose to be single and just "date" :laughing:

Just kidding brother....good luck to ya

5th

Veteran
I'm wandering if I can put them in the backyard until my very secret and stealthy desk is done

Kill 'em dude. If the wife doesn't want them in the house...she sure as fuck don't want 'em in the yard lol.

Now if you had some land nearby...preferably owned by the township/city you live in...thats where I'd puttem'

Good luck. :tiphat:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bummer, Soul. Paranoia can lead to unfounded emotions. I suppose, better safe than sorry. I thought your DVD cab was pretty stealth.

Yeah, get your desk finished...put her in the garage....you'll find a way.

Sorry to hear of wife's concern (albeit paranoia....which can make people do weird stuff). Appreciate you honoring her wishes for the moment.

When the time is right....you'll have the basics down and prosper. Good vibes your way.

Last edited:
R.I.P 1st grow

R.I.P 1st grow

To Aridbud, thanks for all your help. The wife only knew about the PC, I'm starting the desk build this weekend while she is away. I know the basic things to help me with the desk grow, but if there are problem I know where to look for answers. Here are the last photos of my babies before I let them go. I just knew I would have made a success 1st grow. Until next post, I'll holla.

Tower of Khalisi

Tower of Khalisi

I've been away from my first pc build which I had to end before it got started. I got a buddy to let me run the pc at his place in trade for bud. So I don't have be worried about the wifey stopping this grow. Everything is the same in the pc as the first grow. I'm testing a strain called Khalisi, its Jihad x The Purps. I germinated 2 seeds and placed them in the pc last week. If you were on board before, come on back and have a seat. The 2nd show is about to began.:tiphat:

The plant on left is a little bigger than the one on the right. I think it's because the right one had a hard time reaching the top. The left plant leaves are curled down, can I have some help on that.

Week 4 Update

Week 4 Update

Today I changed the lighting to 12/12, switched plant container and top my strongest grow baby today. Here are the pics. Post all comments.

Week 5 From Seed Update

Week 5 From Seed Update

The runt has be growing well in the last week. The bushy plant is growing 2 split branches from the top of the plant which was fimed last week. Should I install a scrog now or lst? Here are the photos.

Week 6 Update From Seed, 2nd Week On 12/12

Week 6 Update From Seed, 2nd Week On 12/12

Here are week 6 photos. #1 and #2 will get lst treatment tomorrow and a screen will be installed. Since last week they have really grown. Tell me what you think.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
The "runt" was probably cooked early.

Unless you have the height, which you don't, i'd top the tall one or lst now. These still have to stretch and you are hydro! I don't see any pistils yet? You are crazy!

Best of luck! Things look ready to flower!

The "runt" was probably cooked early.

Unless you have the height, which you don't, i'd top the tall one or lst now. These still have to stretch and you are hydro! I don't see any pistils yet? You are crazy!

Best of luck! Things look ready to flower!

The runt is still growing strong. I've lst #2 today and you are right, no pistils yet. I'm praying these 2 are girls. I will know for sure this week. Thanks for your input 3d.

Week 7 From Seed, 3rd Week On 12/12

Week 7 From Seed, 3rd Week On 12/12

I had to trim #1 because she grew into the lights and got burnt. I forgot to lst her. #2 the runt is grow nice with no issues as of yet. Here are photos of the #1 female and the trim I to from her.

BetaGrow

Just found this thread, holy crap, love this design. Much respect from another new(ish) grower!

I've had plans since April for a PC micro DWC. I grabbed two towers, striped the insides, and haven't messed with them much since. What a gift seeing the designs in action...apparently great minds do think alike!

Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas...would be cool to add some variations from yours as an experiment...with our two grows we could really take this method to the next level!

Look forward to chatting later...keep it up mang...peace

Latest posts

Latest posts