What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Yay!!! I feel ya girl. I never realized how great pooping could be until my son started going in the potty!

..... er..... well there was that one burrito I'll never forget.

WA5so.gif

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I just saw a nice nice nice ass pair of real tiddies at the store.. I wanted so bad to ask her what her nipples looked like... And they were real, they didnt look like she halved a grapefruit and stuck em on her chest..

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Man i am horney as a toad.... My son needs to go to sleep already, so i can chase the wife around with this baby's arm holding an apple!!!

plur

Joe Rogan's UFC commentary is funnier than his actual stand-up.
Quote:
"Davis looks like he could just jump right over his head if he wanted to."
(comment made during Phil Davis' fight w/ Brian Stann @ UFC 109)
I lol'd so hard I nearly pissed myself...only a true stoner would say something like that...

tinman

I just saw a nice nice nice ass pair of real tiddies at the store.. I wanted so bad to ask her what her nipples looked like... And they were real, they didnt look like she halved a grapefruit and stuck em on her chest..

awww fuck,sackO!!! im hornier than a three balled billy goat and hearin bout those titties is killin me!!! like i said before.....i've been jerkin off in the shower so much i get a fuckin hardon when it rainz!! man,i gotta get laid! i spend all my free time with my grows i just dont get out anymore! hookerz! maybe i should get a hooker! wudda ya guyz think? a blow me and leave kinda thing!? yeah,mabe a hooker!

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
no hookers!! LOL
I swear my brother likes weird shit like midget hookers...
TFF
Good morning everyone!!

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
lmao@ running background checks on ppl you meet online....this commercial is TFF... beenverified . com LOL

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know,i try not to tell people i'm an incredibly nubile swedish girl with bad nymphomania,i should check more of the people i meet....

tinman

yeah!! and im really a huge fat lady who is addickted to rubbin 'em out on cheese burgers! and my fantassee is to be crunched by krunchbubble!! hahahahahahahahaha! no lezie vamps fer me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts