What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbles

You ever space out on your plants? I tend to stare and stare and marvel at all the uniqueness. From the mushroom shaped trichomes, to the frosted covered leafs, to the electrifying expression of each and every pistil, and don't even get me thinking about all the microbe life that exists in a quality soil. Of course hydro is no slacker either, watching all the bubbles, tubes flowing water,air, and nutrients to their desired locations with precise highly calibrated measurements, and of course watching that thin hyper white root system form is uncomparable. Then there is the smells. Nothing like having a dead skunk smell send your endorphins into overdrive.
Peace.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
tumblr_mdy0suP1DM1qas1mto1_500.jpg

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
you ever feel like...like...you're in love? the thought just creeps up on me once in a while and I don't know what to do...kinda random, kinda heartfelt...but somehow it's right...

D.D.

i sort of miss the panoramic screen with all my friends starring in the 3D movie that i am somewhat a part of yet more in the spectator zone. i want some of that weed that makes everything ok, sort of like being in a cartoon with real to life characters. i have some of that weed when the spring is just right and the old seed will germ with vigor. those springtimes are few and far apart.
BTW:
Unrelated, but Is there an autoflowering pheno of aurora indica or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Toker's Etiquette???

Toker's Etiquette???

Do we have or need an etiquette thread?

I've got a friend that will NOT remember to cover his ugly maw every time he starts to hacking which is not too coincidentally enough after every friggin' toke he takes. invariably at my small table he's coughing & hacking over my open beverage containers.

over the years I've told him over a hundred times (that's NOT an exaggeration) turn his head & or cover up hard. this guys a lifelong cigarette smoker so he even hacks/wheezes when laughing, just gross.

whenever I cough in public or w/friends over I'll turn my head and cough into my shirt. I don't hack n' wheeze btw.

oh yeah, random thought? yeah he had just called to invite himself over, I hadda decline.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
When the scumbags from Westboro Baptist Church showed up to protest at one of the funerals for a victim in Newtown (because they believe God is punishing Connecticut for legalizing gay marriage) this is what they ran into… Hundreds of Hells Angels, cops, and firemen that were there to make sure they couldn’t spew their hate. I LOVE this.

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When the scumbags from Westboro Baptist Church showed up to protest at one of the funerals for a victim in Newtown (because they believe God is punishing Connecticut for legalizing gay marriage) this is what they ran into… Hundreds of Hells Angels, cops, and firemen that were there to make sure they couldn’t spew their hate. I LOVE this.

I'd like to see the Angels give a boot stomping to every one of them Westboro Nazi's. each & every one of them.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'd like to fall in love just one more time in my life, but this time for at least a few of the right reasons.......

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Dear Jesus I beseech thee, Please give me the magic power to shred faces and explode the brains out the neck with a panty tearing power solo, amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.