What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
“There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.”
James Madison

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
552660_368703136538814_513497964_n.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is really buggin' me out, that thought was as totally random a thought as a thought could totally be.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

my post election prediction:

just like Dan Aykroyd, Mitt Romney's gonna wake up tomorrow and see his butler standing there next to his bed, he'll look up and say "Oh Coleman I had the most absurd nightmare, I lost the presidential election and no one liked me, it was all because of this terrible awful negro......."

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
cheeba cheeba..cheeba burger for breakfast..that sounds good..weed burgers for breakfast..weed burger.

Max Yields

Hey you..! Yeah, you!

Who? Him?

No..! , You!

Me? Why Me??

Because You!!!

No?!? Not Me...?!?

Yeah you!!!

But...butt..!?!

Uh-Oh...!!! :angrymod::moon:

Littleleaf

Veteran
Being a red headed asphalt baby you know your life is going to be one shit storm after another.

definition of asphalt baby..yo moms ass your daddies phalt...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

caught a nap & after waking up my sciatica nerve fired up on me. now I'm howlin' in pain as my right leg dances with the devil.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Christmas is comin' & I'm wondering,

is it inappropriate to buy a married co-worker a Trojan Vibrating Twister?
:dunno:

masamaaso

Veteran
my post election prediction:

just like Dan Aykroyd, Mitt Romney's gonna wake up tomorrow and see his butler standing there next to his bed, he'll look up and say "Oh Coleman I had the most absurd nightmare, I lost the presidential election and no one liked me, it was all because of this terrible awful negro......."

:laughing:,,,,,,,:laughing:,,,,,,,:laughing:,,,,,,,:laughing:,,,,,,,,,,,,:laughing:
Jesus someone help me up off the floor.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.