What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I feel like packing my backpack, bundling up warm and just start walking...no destination...this world scares the living daylights out of me.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
picture.php

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
6:15am here dude, I'm staying up all fucking day. I'm expecting a phone call today about a job interview so i don't want to be waking up at like 4pm...

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Excuses are just tools of incompetence
Used to build monuments of nothingness
And those who specialize in the uses
Seldom achieve anything but excuses

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I feel like making the 75 mile round trip to McD's and back to buy a whole sack o' Filet-O-Fish sammiches. I haven't had one of these in over 45 years when my folks forced me to have one during Lent, it sucked compared to a cheeseburger & being as we only went to McDonald's about 3 or 4 times a year having to settle for a fish sandwich turned me off to them since forever as they say (whoever 'they' is anyways).

I really wasn't hungry & only bought it for later consumption which was moments ago, I ate it cold from the fridge. I used to leave breaded fried panfish fillets in my fridge for a cold sandwiches.

Anyway I believe the bun was a sweet roll, the fillet wasn't very big, a small slice of cheese and tartar sauce completed it, I guess I was expecting just a bit more on the bun, it was a $3.39 item. Small but extremely tasty.

The McLobster Sandwich:
I used to motor from NYC to Jamestown RI back in the 80s & 90s when I was either living or later visiting the east coast. We'd get off @ Exit 3A going east on 138 toward Newport RI, immediately on the left side of the road was a McDonald's that sold the McLobster sandwich prepared on a nice sized sub/hoagie roll. This wasn't a surimi fake crab type of product, it was 100% lobster, in fact it was often a split tail sitting proudly on top with many chunks of lobster for filling. Alas in 2010 when passing thru w/my motorcoach I stopped to get one and was told they no longer carried the sandwich, the last time I'd eaten there was in 2001, I shit you not tears were welling in my eyes.

real lobster @ McDonald's, go figure......

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
it's too early for outdoor up this lat. the ferns have not yet begun to appear.
think it's forty-plus degrees lat.
two years ago the clones were in the ground. but that was before global warming....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This is the entire KIA Mr Sandman commercial, a full 1:30 including that guys wife in her own 'white stallion' fantasy.......

[youtubeif]lHZbXvts0LE[/youtubeif]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts