What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Yields

A totally random post just wouldn't be random if it didn't have random randomness in it going on at any random moment, at a random time when someone randomly reads it at random. It can't get any more random than that..!!!:jerkit::asskick::spank::moon::mooning::angrymod::dueling: :bat::beat-dead:deadhorse:bashhead::cuss:
For more random randomness visit random.com

K

KSP

Shades of Blue.....

There can be only One.....

Go Cats Roll Carolina!!!!!!!!!

131738460_crop_650x440.jpg

dddaver

Veteran
Whoa

Whoa

Not TOTALLY random, just a real interesting read. Trolling is illegal in UK and punishable by jail-time? I did not know that. To me a troll is way less than a hacker, usually just hacker wanna be, and usually doesn't understand what a hacker really at is all. A lot of real hackers usually have no malice of forethought. Trolls do, always. It seems a lot trolls just think they are hacking, idiots. Fucking stupid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

my neighbor that doesn't like me has made recent references to me and meth, I never liked meth (I was into coke) and I quit ALL that shit 100% back in '88 & I reminded him of that while chasing him off of my property one day Clint Eastwood ('get off my lawn') style.

yesterdays newspaper has a sheriffs report of his son getting busted in possession of meth, yup, I'll be rubbing that in his face next time I see him @ the general store.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
That's one thing about Karma, it doesn't take any days off.... Infact, karma works hard during the holidays.....

I Know How to Break ALL the RULES!!

I Know How to Break ALL the RULES!!

yes i do :D life is grand! ty vm my fans hahaha just messen with u!

Status
Not open for further replies.