What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rysam

No man ever won a war by dying for his country, he has won the war by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his.
- Gen.George S. Patton.

This is so good I had to use it in my sig.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

that was one fine assed cup of java.......

coffee_cup_outline.158220023.jpg

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
J-Roc raps about gangsters & guns, pimps & hos and Compton. The guy's not from Compton, he's just a white kid from a trailer park.

He should rap about what he really knows which is living in his mom's trailer eating peanut butter sandwiches.

R

Rysam

I like Starbucks. Couldnt care less that its corporate coffee. Its not the best,for sure, but I like it. 2$-4$ for a cup of coffee is steep but I pay it. over and over.

I even buy it and brew it at home. in my Starbucks french press in my Starbucks coffeecup (of which I have a collection of)

Thats my confession for the day.

Im gonna go press a pot of Verona now.

H

h^2 O

Rysam try their clover if u can find it...its coffee but they call it clover, not sure why but its really good. I think the press they use is a clover press? Idk. I only drink coffee when I'm high, and its good coffee.

R

Rysam

I'll hafta check it out for sure. I'm off tomorrow so I aint doin shit, but I'm sure to make a stop on thursday.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Sometimes (and currently) when im down to my last beer, and im about half way done, ill drink a bottled water, so i can still drink, AND i have more beer left...

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
ok i wasnt outta beer, just hoegaarden. Stella isnt a bad back up, and the sour lifesaver isnt hurting either... keep it sour lifesaverirryy

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
That deaf, dumb, and blind kid is actually pretty shitty at pinball.. (adapted from a Norm MacDonald quote).

Duplicate

picture.php

picture.php

Couple shots of a Blue Dream mother I threw outside at the beginning of June due to the beginning a spider mite infestation. I was at a point where it was just wise to start over. I'll be sad to see this cut go though.

Status
Not open for further replies.