What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just made a cup of pomegranate and blueberry tea.
Reading the side of the box I noticed that it purported to contain antioxidants AND omegas.
Nobody would put fish oil in a cup of tea, right?
WRONG!
Strangely I resisted the urge to pour it down the drain and drank it all.....

Ganglere

I always said a good dog was hot and in a piece of bread. But when a dog saved me from a bunch of pigs armed with sub machine guns in the woods one night, I don't care if it farts or barks, I'll take care of it :tiphat:

Ganglere

I really want a cig just about now...

Maybe I should get a couple of girls and lock ourselves into a room with some supplies. Yeah, and if frogs had wings they'd probably shit on my head :1help:

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I'm fawrkin bored and watching disturbia....wakin & bakin, enjoying my coffee.... the dogs restin at my feet(i dont know why he likes me so much but he's one protective dog especially over my son) and the best dog to have around kids.... he doesnt snap or bite when my son is rough with him(poor dog).... he's a pit/retriever mix.... great dog & thinks hes a god damn gazelle the way he jumps over the baby gate...

M

Marywanna

Dog medicine is expensive
DANG,you are right Cookie! HW meds went up in price,and we have 5 dogs. Rabies vaccs just went up to 28.00 for a 2 year shot. We have to keep them on HW all year long because we have lots of skeeters..... They are Michigans State Bird.:)

M

Marywanna

If your bark is bigger than your bite.....then you ain't biting hard enough.............

C

Cookie monster

DANG,you are right Cookie! HW meds went up in price,and we have 5 dogs. Rabies vaccs just went up to 28.00 for a 2 year shot. We have to keep them on HW all year long because we have lots of skeeters..... They are Michigans State Bird.:)

Jesus Mary 5 pups thats a lot of bills, last 2 weeks boosters alone set me back 140 euro and to top it all off jack the boxer damm near poked his eye out running through bushes yesterday.

110 euros paid to the vets this morning and i wont know if the eye can be saved untill wensday but my vet is hopeful.
Dont even want to think how much an opperation is gonna cost...

I swear when he gets better he's not leaving the house without a helmet n bubble wrap.

M

Marywanna

Oh no,Cookie! Geeze I hope his eye is okay.Poor guy! Pressing paws here for him and his very concerned human pal. MW

Ganglere

Yeah :)

Yeah :)

Managed a couple of days without cigs and I just noticed I haven't thought about having one for several minutes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts