What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it illegal to park your car and sleep in it?
parking lots? residential? i basically have no choice as of now starting the 1st of the month.
i know some ppl that i maybe able to crash on their couches here and there but they all have lives, wives, and well shit aint like its use to be.
idunno..
anyone got any experience living in their car?
its a temperary thing - hopefully only 20 days till i get sentenced.
gonna pay someone a grand for 6 months in advance to take care of my dog incase i do a bid.. i figure the most i'll get is a year in prison and i'd do half time if i play my cards right.
hoping for a probation deal and maybe a few months county max

ahhhh IM STRESSSSIN!!

Depends on where you are parking it. I suggest driving it out to BLM land. You have more rights there than on business/residential property.

T

TrichyTrichy

William Shatner is 79 shatnerbirthday.jpg today

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
didnt ya know william likes one eyed willies?

oh did i mention just got home from work and yea IT SUX!!!

pease

i'm fawkin bored
life is so boring without pot </3

steppin good luck if u stuck in the penn

how u getting sent ther? op busted? sellin? =[

truck stops are not too safe,,, I'd maybe try a 24/7 store liek others have,,, or maybe parkign outside of one of your friend's suburban residences...you'll probably just have to jump around a few places

living in your car sucks, hope you got a van man :)

daves4usc

Damn Steppin Id let you crash at my pad if it were even feasible. I feel your pain. If I dont find a decent job within the next month or so Ima be sleepin in my car too. It pisses me off, ive done everything proper... good grades in school, super involved, graduated college, worked hard, ect ect and its fuckin tough. I need to move outta hickland I live in, i just dont have an abundance of cash to do it. I drove all over today... went all the way to the beach. Smoked a joint on the rocks and cut my foot gettin down. Shit I need my luck to change QUICK!!!!

Tripp35

Drug abuse is bad, everything in moderation.

I believe this goes for life too but we're (read, I'm) forced to stay here and endure all the negativity thrown at us day after day after day after fucking day.

With nothing more then some shit eating grin, stick it out, maybe the thing to take in moderation is people not life.

Hows that for a sandwich?

bterzz

Veteran
Moderation is key, i agree...

Today was a good day for me... got some good growing goodies. Brand new PPM/PH meter, too. Stoked!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love the E Z cloner, it really is...
plus
house and garden root excelurator is the best root product ive ever used. beats the shit out of canna's rizzotonic. :yes: :yes:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
thanx dirtygirlthat you are.. but noone got on board with that dayum plan even myself.. lmfao.. ok that was random here is randomer... lmfao...

i just cheated and ate two bowl of honey nut cheerios, then puffed then ate a large heath bar and about 9 red vine licorice twists.. :D

C

Cookie monster

So sad to read that KK my heart goes out to you n IW...we'll all say a special prayer for the little one and you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.