What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cookie monster

I mean WTF? people really go out thinking they are okay with this shit. WTF? EDIT: bandwitdth ?

Um perhaps you'd like to explain whats wrong with my post exactly.

If you make your living in the media circus spotlight then your fair game to polk fun at imo.

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
people are people so why should it be.. we should get along so awfully
people are people so why should it be.. you and I should get along so awfully

cant understand what makes a man hurt another man help me understand...

----

Today was a good day
gallery_28946_2438_10603.gif

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Having a tough day My best friend of over 22 yrs his dad just passed, andi totally miss my mom and dad... Love you guys, R.I.P.

sackoweed

Veteran
sundays SUCK balls of camels... never anything good on TV. And it seems the day/night fly on by so i have to go back to work sooner.. but, its nice cos it wont get dark at focking 5pm anymore.. :woohoo: time for short shorts nice legs and tanned girlies... peace n puffs..

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
hells yes... it stays light out longer now... I slept til 8 am!!! guess I needed it!

lol.. I'm hungry for a del taco egg burrito lol...

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i need to food shop. still dont feel like it, but. then again. ill get some kfc/taco bell while im out.... i could prob survive another day. still shitty out. should b nice the rest of week.

sackoweed

Veteran
my computer will get picked up on thursday. It will get it looked at and see if i can get the problems fixed, then i will post up some pics of my gurls... first time in many many moons... peace n puffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts