What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
hahaha here they just busted a former cop runnin a meth lab outta a rental house... FUCK THAT PIG!!!!

sackoweed

Veteran
My chiropractor kix ass and is old school. None of these clickers and machines..

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I have had to go to the chiropracter for years... Havent found a good one i like hence why I dont go anymore.... last guy was creepy lol

pease

chiropractor moar liek quakUpractor amirite?

you might as well see an acupuncturist... when it comes to posture I think eastern medicine has us beat.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Funny-Yoga.jpg

yoga-alabama.jpg

sackoweed

Veteran
IDK i seen my chiropractor and he did some kick ass shit to me.. My ribcage was all jacked up i had a rib sticking out its still does but not as far and it doesnt hurt.. My knees also were all whack ankles & hips.. im feeling like a brand new streamline sackO.. Let the fighting begin soon.. Next monday i go for that last brain/head tests so i can get cleared to put hands on someone again... :D ... peace n puffs..

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IDK i seen my chiropractor and he did some kick ass shit to me.. My ribcage was all jacked up i had a rib sticking out its still does but not as far and it doesnt hurt.. My knees also were all whack ankles & hips.. im feeling like a brand new streamline sackO.. Let the fighting begin soon.. Next monday i go for that last brain/head tests so i can get cleared to put hands on someone again... :D ... peace n puffs..

there you go. glad your feeling better and good luck, keep it up!! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts