ICMag Donor
Veteran
3932324740_072aed5cf5.jpg

-=-
image.php

t100000125587946_106407522706767_1310.jpg

H

Hal

MagicJack VOIP phone thing sucks! Don't buy it, unless you want to take a chance with hours and hours of useless customer non-service where they terminate you from chat because you aren't happy and want to speak to a supervisor.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
puff puff puff keep, puff puff puff keep, puff puff puff keep, puff puff puff keep, puff puff puff pass... ahhhhhhhHH!!!!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wowowowow. some fucked up shit...
about 10 mins ago a cop rings my doorbell. as soon as i opened the door and saw it was a cop, i nearly shit my pants. my heart instantly started racing. i was extra scared cuz i went to court today to fight a taffic ticket. (got it cut in half,) thought that would b the last town cop id ever see....
he was looking for some dude who used to live here. he asked me acouple questions, and being super scared i could bearly talk right. took me 2 trys to tell him, ive been living here about a yr. hahaha sooo Bull Shit.

time to hit a hash topped bong load. i dont want to remember this.

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
thats some scary shit.. Focking criminals that dont even live there anymore bastards cos shit without even knowing they are.. A dood got busted like that here where i live.. The cops went to serve a warrant on a felon that used to live at this addy. Low and behold the new tenant was a slanger of mexi brick.. And had his garage opened with a small enclosed bike hauling trailer FULL of lbow's, right where his son was playing the cops went in and smelled it viola busted... cops walk in the door from garage guns drawn and people sittin at the table BUSTED!!! that sucks camel balls...

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
someone who has a propensity for violence, has the tendency... means the same thing basically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts